Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
exactly. if i was in FL i would be using my energy to search to bring caylee home

these protesters should be doing things with thier own families instead of worrying about THIER media coverage .. if they care so much for caylee then since they live right there .. they should help in the search .. all they are gonna do is wind up getting into trouble . sure they should have a voice to say and do as they please .but this is negative and wont solve anything .. it just takes away the coverage from poor caylee
ITA zadari, yet here I am watching this mess unfold in real time.

your there ? in front of that house ? o.o id be afraid to be there .
No. Sorry to give you that impression. I have both web cams up on my other monitor and have been watching really for the first time today.

The protests bother me... all that energy could be used in a positive way. I will stand up for the rights of the protesters to protest as long as they do not break the law, but I don't have to agree with them to do so.

HA! I found this posted on WESH TV's website. If anybody has noticed anything missing from in front of the house.......this explains it!

"The president of the Homeowner's Association in the Anthonys' East Orange County neighborhood towed away the large billboard featuring Caylee's picture that had been set up in front of the home because officials said it was blocking the sidewalk"

HA! I found this posted on WESH TV's website. If anybody has noticed anything missing from in front of the house.......this explains it!

"The president of the Homeowner's Association in the Anthonys' East Orange County neighborhood towed away the large billboard featuring Caylee's picture that had been set up in front of the home because officials said it was blocking the sidewalk"
LOL, that's old news!

112a42u.jpg

Now if they could just get them to straighten out the illegal no trespassing signs and tape.

Everyone is sooooo into Casey's rights. What about the rights of everyone else - the right to walk in a public place without obstruction. If I were in FL, I'd hustle my butt over there with my walker and fall over the tape (I'm very clumsy anyway) and then sue the city for allowing this family to prevent my rights. They are only concerned about THEIR rights, no one elses.

Gaia- that's a great idea! Just don't hurt yourself! All on camera, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper