Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, I got booted our (site went down) as soon as that lady left the Anthony's. She sure didn't stay long. ONce she left so did everyone else. I wonder why?
It looked like the same lady that was there friday afternoon after casey got home from jail. I'm guessing the monitor person or could it be child services again?

slightly O/T, but not really since we first saw him here on the cam, but did y'all see Little Dude on 20/20? I cracked up - LD made prime time! And we watched it all go down.

LOL yeah , Little Dude is still my hero !!! I think they should play that part where George asks for his card . That still cracks me up .

LOL yeah , Little Dude is still my hero !!! I think they should play that part where George asks for his card . That still cracks me up .

Oh yes, that was classic.

"I want your business card right now."

Sure, George.

I was hoping she'd got back to jail today.........she is more fun out of jail anyway although it is a little stupid

As a judge once told me "a firearm is a weapon, but not all weapons are firearms". Basically anything can be used as a weapon, ie: lamp, statuette, tireiron, hammer, golf club, ect, ect.

Oh yes, that was classic.

"I want your business card right now."

Sure, George.

LOL just the way Little Dude responds " Business Card ???? " gives me the giggles . I don't know why but that right there is funny I don't care who you are lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member