Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was the last case I really watched. My husband is not happy about me following this one now. I think I have a problem. Is there a support group for this?

Same here. I thought I had kicked my WS addiction but it's back:crazy:

I will check my e-mail repeatedly to see if Fox responds. Do you think anyone is there today?

That was the last case I really watched. My husband is not happy about me following this one now. I think I have a problem. Is there a support group for this?

This IS the support group... :crazy::):blowkiss:

He everyone....I see the camera is working again. Sure are alot of cars there!

I have to tell you all that this is the most fun I have had on a Saturday afternoon, sitting around a darn computer!

You guys are funnier and more interesting than the cam! And you dont malfunction!
You should have been online at 4am when we found out about the search. I swear I could have pulled an all nighter. Unfortunately, the cam was down.

Thank you, Montana!

Can you imagine how bad it would have been if they had a webcam in front of Scott and Laci's? I would have never gotten off the computer!
OMG---i would have gotten fired from my job for not coming in to work---YIKES!!

GA is a LOOSE Cannon

the idea of him having a gun - is frightening

with the pressure he is on as of late... frightening

only trained personnel like myself should have weapons

:cool::D:laugh:

Just think though, if George is talking to a friend or relative and that person contacted LE, what else could George be saying that is passed along to LE? I think this info lets us know that people are talking and may be passing on more info to LE than we know.

They need to put a camera in the back yard. I bet she is tanning in the pool having a good ole time.

i just found something very very nice. i figured out how to have the webcam and websleuths page both on my monitor at the same time. instructions:

You need two windows open in the task bars (at the bottom of your monitor)

on one, have the mobile web cam

on the other have websleuths.

Click on websleuths, now it is the page on your monitor. Now hold down control and click on the webcam link. Now both will be highlighted instead of just one.

Now hover your 'pointer' over one of the links, either websleuths or webcam and select tile vertical. Now you have two webpages on your monitor side by side. Tweak it a little so it fits how you want.

I just got a new widescreen monitor two weeks ago, perfect for this now.

awesome!

Ok i've got to go shower. Be back in a bit. Someone come break my door down if anything happens Idon't wanna miss it lol

I'm sorry, Stac. There is a WESH van in front of the house, but not sure why. That's it. You're not lost, you're just in AnthonyLand.:waitasec:

Oh, thank you. Auntie Em, Auntie Em,.....

Ok, next question..........why do they need an empty garade? Void of vehicles. Wha't going on in there?

Earlier Screenshots of the car shuffle (I was posting in the gun thread, and thought I was in the webcam thread. Doh!):

wc1sd3.jpg

wc2il4.jpg

Thanks headndownstream! That is so cool!

Ok i've got to go shower. Be back in a bit. Someone come break my door down if anything happens Idon't wanna miss it lol

Bring the laptop....keep it a luke warm shower and keep poking your head out!

I think I know why the cam keeps crashing. Look down there at the bottom of your WS's screen. Now you know darn well, if there are 305 people staring at this thread, then they are also 305 staring at that cam. LOLOL.....WE are crashing the cam most likely..

I just found something very very nice. I figured out how to have the webcam AND websleuths page both on my monitor at the same time. Instructions:

On one, have the mobile web cam

On the other have websleuths.

click on websleuths, now it is the page on your monitor. Now hold down control and click on the webcam link. Now both will be highlighted instead of just one.

Now hover your 'pointer' over one of the links, either websleuths or webcam and select tile vertical. Now you have two webpages on your monitor side by side. Tweak it a little so it fits how you want.

Ohhhhh, very nice! I am loving it.

I just found something very very nice. I figured out how to have the webcam AND websleuths page both on my monitor at the same time. Instructions:

On one, have the mobile web cam

On the other have websleuths.

click on websleuths, now it is the page on your monitor. Now hold down control and click on the webcam link. Now both will be highlighted instead of just one.

Thanks but that is really complicated after having a few Margaritas :crazy:

I have to tell you all that this is the most fun I have had on a Saturday afternoon, sitting around a darn computer!

You guys are funnier and more interesting than the cam! And you dont malfunction!

Hey, who says we don't malfunction? LOL :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member