Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
donner..I have no idea what her name was..but she is wearing a pink shirt!
she left,btw

donner..I have no idea what her name was..but she is wearing a pink shirt!
she left,btw

I'm close to Tampa - just scanned all channels, nothing on TV. Maybe they are waiting for Casey to get back from her brunch with Jose.

Thanks nugget! does anyone know if the suvs are there or gone now?

per wesh 2 "Casey Anthony left her house about 10 a.m. Thursday for a scheduled meeting with with her attorney, Jose Baez, which could last for as long as six hours."

How do they know how long she will be? She probably won't make it back home. Buh Bye CA!

I'm close to Tampa - just scanned all channels, nothing on TV. Maybe they are waiting for Casey to get back from her brunch with Jose.

hopefully for CA,its an "all you can eat" buffet!She better stock up before the "bread and water"

per wesh 2 "Casey Anthony left her house about 10 a.m. Thursday for a scheduled meeting with with her attorney, Jose Baez, which could last for as long as six hours."

How do they know how long she will be? She probably won't make it back home. Buh Bye CA!

I really hope they let her come back to the house, maybe settle down for a nice "family dinner" and right as the fork is at her lips.... ::knock knock:: LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackDiamond