Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which Tony?

This whole thing is getting me very upset when I imagine that poor little girl and what was going through her mind when whatever happened to her happened..........

hey, was that crack that big on the road? Maybe we should email DOT and tell them there's a crack on hope spring rd.

there's a couple cracks on hope spring road... and I don't mean in the pavemet

This whole thing is getting me very upset when I imagine that poor little girl and what was going through her mind when whatever happened to her happened..........

Exactly. She didn't deserve this. I can only hope she wasn't in pain/suffering. Casey deserves to rot!

I have a feeling both Cindy and George are going to stick by Casey all through a trial, claiming Caylee is still out there somewhere. I don't see them giving an inch, and probably where Casey learned to be such a hard *advertiser censored* (as her friends said). They will continue to enable her to the end, just as Scott Peterson's parents are doing.

all i could think of when i saw casey wearing those white sunglasses was "are those Caylees? " Here I am, I cant swim in my pool with my grandbabies, cant eat pizza, and she can wear sunglasses and an armful of decorative bracelets as if nothing bothers her at all. I bet she chows right down on pizza also.

I'm gonna have to get a couple of laptops setup strategically in the house. I'll be fine till the other half gets home, but there's no way he'll let me keep a webcam on when he's home. Good thing I've got all day.

LOL, glad to hear I'm not alone in my need for constant coverage, LOL at the laptops set up "strategically".

Not so familiar with the law. Will this be a jury trial?

all i could think of when i saw casey wearing those white sunglasses was "are those Caylees? " Here I am, I cant swim in my pool with my grandbabies, cant eat pizza, and she can wear sunglasses and an armful of decorative bracelets as if nothing bothers her at all. I bet she chows right down on pizza also.

It's amazing that there are so many people out there not sleeping, worrying day and night about Caylee. Moved to tears by watching the news or reading a web board. People who can't eat, sleep, leave the computer or continue at times with everyday life because their hearts are SO wrapped up in this angel....

and not a SINGLE one of those many many people include her MOTHER!!

I have a feeling both Cindy and George are going to stick by Casey all through a trial, claiming Caylee is still out there somewhere. I don't see them giving an inch, and probably where Casey learned to be such a hard *advertiser censored* (as her friends said). They will continue to enable her to the end, just as Scott Peterson's parents are doing.

See that's the part I dont get. I have permanent custody of my grandbaby and let me tell you, when I delt with DCF and went to court, my main goal was keeping that child safe and I gave them an earful about the drug use and orgys and crap that was going on over there. I was not going to let that child in harms way, and god help her if she had ever hurt that child..I'll leave it at that.

I dont understand how she can make excuses and defend the monster that killed her grand baby.

I think murderers should be punished more harshly if they kill a close family member than if they kill a stranger. The victims' guard is down; they are such innocent, trusting, easy marks for their evil relative. And to think Caylee was probably warned about strangers. I hope she never knew what was happening.

I dont understand how she can make excuses and defend the monster that killed her grand baby.

I feel for the GPs, I do. However, I think it's Cindy's responsibility to open her eyes and stand up for the ONLY innocent victim in this case... Caylee. I understand the need to protect your child, but she has a responsibility to the child she apparently fought to have brought into the world. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966