Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone read Sharon Rocha's book for the Love of Lacy? The pyschologist in there gave us a great insite into the mind of Scott Peterson and showed how through being raised in an unhealthy way by his parents Jackie and Lee, they helped shape him into the Sociopath he is today, where everything is all about him, he was the Golden Child that could do no wrong. No one was ever good enough for their son. They shaped his mind and YES helped turn him into the monster he was because they FED his mental illness. Today they continue to Feed this and they all live in an altered state of reality, exactly what is happening in this case. Casey has never been held responsible for her actions, so she keeps pushing and testing her parents. Even brother Lee who was called in to visit her in jail, to carefully coax information from her.

Yep, I read that book, but I think the exact title was For Laci: A Mother's Story of Love, Loss, and Justice. Very sad but insightful as well.

FWIW if anyone gets the manager log in box when viewing the webcam feed, just refresh the page and it will go away.. otherwise if you just hit cancel then it will pop back up after a few seconds

wesh blog update:
No Meetings Planned At State Attorney's Office
11:05 a.m., Thursday:
The State Attorney's Office says there is nothing planned today related to a meeting with Casey Anthony or her attorney. A public information officer also said the office would not comment on any strategy, including whether there was an offer of immunity on the table, as we first reported Wednesday on WESH.com.-- WESH.com web staff

Hey, where's their mailbox...

BTW, password thing gone here.

no, my outlook box hehe

I was worried for a sec. I havent paid my webhosting renual yet for the year, thought they cut me off:eek:

LOL
But seriously, where is the Anthony mailbox?

Can you imagine being that mail dude as of late?

"Originally Posted by Dolphinmomcca
I told everyone here quite a few days ago that I wish someone would put up 24 hour live webcams on the home.....wish granted!!"

I totally remember you saying that..Ask and you shall receive.

Just another reason some people other than us reads here....maybe the news station read my post.....ha ha

I think this webcam is sick. These people now know their granddaughter died most likely at the hands of their daughter. Despite whatever they have done, none to aid their daughter none of us can imagine what these people are emotionally going through. Justice will come, and this webcam does nothing to speed it up. These people should be allowed to grieve in peace.

PS this was not meant to attack anyone personally, it is just the cam seems like pointless harrassment in my opinion.

The webcam is showing the same picture as log on because the clouds are not moving at all.

You're welcome everyone! It's only 6:50 am. - still early!

Another thing is the name of the street. How ironic.

Thank you! Who was it that said it was a good thing they didn't live across the street, they would be sitting at the window staring at the house 24/7. Now we all can!

I think this webcam is sick. These people now know their granddaughter died most likely at the hands of their daughter. Despite whatever they have done, none to aid their daughter none of us can imagine what these people are emotionally going through. Justice will come, and this webcam does nothing to speed it up. These people should be allowed to grieve in peace.

PS this was not meant to attack anyone personally, it is just the cam seems like pointless harrassment in my opinion.
I watch the news that shows the comings and goings at the house. I see no difference.

Okay, I am going to do you all a favor and leave for the beach. Something will happen then. It always does when I leave!

Yep, I read that book, but I think the exact title was For Laci: A Mother's Story of Love, Loss, and Justice. Very sad but insightful as well.

Yep, those type of books break it all down so it's easier to understand how a killer's mind works. Scott is s true sociopath and I think Casey is too. A product of their parents, but certainly something chemically imballanced in their brain as well. They weren't wired right. But as parents both sets in this case chose to do nothing about it, but to feed the mental illness. So sad because it leads to something like this, or in the case of Cho-The Virginia Tech shooter, his parents KNEW he was mentally ill yet never did anything to help him, in fact at one point when he was younger they took him to a church and asked for an exorcisim to be conducted on him.

America needs to wake up regarding mental illness. In the past we put people like Casey into institutions, today we are living among them and still little is being done to get them the real help they need. Casey's parents are ill equipped in handling her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990