Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling both Cindy and George are going to stick by Casey all through a trial, claiming Caylee is still out there somewhere. I don't see them giving an inch, and probably where Casey learned to be such a hard *advertiser censored* (as her friends said). They will continue to enable her to the end, just as Scott Peterson's parents are doing.

This seems to be fairly common among parents of suspects. Don't forget Neil Entwistle's parents also claiming up until even after his conviction, that he didn't do it and that his wife commited suicide by shooting herself, through her baby, that was laying on top of her sleeping in bed. :mad:

has anybody noticed the cam is down? wonder if something is happening?

all i could think of when i saw casey wearing those white sunglasses was "are those Caylees? " Here I am, I cant swim in my pool with my grandbabies, cant eat pizza, and she can wear sunglasses and an armful of decorative bracelets as if nothing bothers her at all. I bet she chows right down on pizza also.

That had me stunned! I just pictured her in her bedroom playing on Facebook, eating bonbons and picking out cute jewelry and a hat to wear to court. Her kid is gone, she's facing prison time, her family is in anguish, the public is ready to hang her and she's ACCESSORIZING?

That had me stunned! I just pictured her in her bedroom playing on Facebook, eating bonbons and picking out cute jewelry and a hat to wear to court. Her kid is gone, she's facing prison time, her family is in anguish, the public is ready to hang her and she's ACCESSORIZING?

She should be accessorizing with metal cuffs and what ever color suite they give her at the county jail.

even my DH brought it up. a man noticing such, gosh! He said, look, she is taking time to put on all of those colored bracelets instead of worrying about anything.

Great now I am not going to get anything done today! Well I guess I could move the computer to the laundry room.:waitasec:

Ok it's refreshing and asking for an id and password....??? Anyone else getting that!

See that's the part I dont get. I have permanent custody of my grandbaby and let me tell you, when I delt with DCF and went to court, my main goal was keeping that child safe and I gave them an earful about the drug use and orgys and crap that was going on over there. I was not going to let that child in harms way, and god help her if she had ever hurt that child..I'll leave it at that.

I dont understand how she can make excuses and defend the monster that killed her grand baby.

Anyone read Sharon Rocha's book for the Love of Lacy? The pyschologist in there gave us a great insite into the mind of Scott Peterson and showed how through being raised in an unhealthy way by his parents Jackie and Lee, they helped shape him into the Sociopath he is today, where everything is all about him, he was the Golden Child that could do no wrong. No one was ever good enough for their son. They shaped his mind and YES helped turn him into the monster he was because they FED his mental illness. Today they continue to Feed this and they all live in an altered state of reality, exactly what is happening in this case. Casey has never been held responsible for her actions, so she keeps pushing and testing her parents. Even brother Lee who was called in to visit her in jail, to carefully coax information from her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990