Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw a video that showed her leaving with white sunglasses on and baez yelling at reporters to get off his property. I believe it was the last link i just posted. So far we know LE is meeting with State Attorneys office today, George and Baez left at 6am this morn from Anthonys together, Cindy made a report to news in the Anthony drive but that report will come later according to that last news from the lady on the cam, and I believe LP is considering revoking the bond and is finding out how to do so right now. this info is what I have gleaned from the links that have been posted on this thread so far. and a deputy confirmed the dna is back and matches caylee. how true all of this is, I dont know but it is reported.

I just saw a video that showed her leaving with white sunglasses on and baez yelling at reporters to get off his property. I believe it was the last link i just posted. So far we know LE is meeting with State Attorneys office today, George and Baez left at 6am this morn from Anthonys together, Cindy made a report to news in the Anthony drive but that report will come later according to that last news from the lady on the cam, and I believe LP is considering revoking the bond and is finding out how to do so right now. this info is what I have gleaned from the links that have been posted on this thread so far. and a deputy confirmed the dna is back and matches caylee. how true all of this is, I dont know but it is reported.
Thanks for the info!!

per wesh 2 "Casey Anthony left her house about 10 a.m. Thursday for a scheduled meeting with with her attorney, Jose Baez, which could last for as long as six hours."

How do they know how long she will be? She probably won't make it back home. Buh Bye CA!

LP stated this morning on Fox and Friends that she spends all day at the attorney's office.
I assume the are not in a "meeting".

From Channel 9 (Pinkie's station)
A source close to the investigation confirmed for Eyewitness News, that FBI test results show hair and a stain in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car belong to her daughter, 3-year-old Caylee Anthony. Eyewitness News was also told the evidence found proves that she is dead.
http://www.wftv.com/news/17322741/detail.html

All of the commotion today and last night. I think that George and the lawyer are trying to get Casey to give up what happened and lead them to Caylee so they can get on with making the deal that is being offered. just my opinion.

All of the commotion today and last night. I think that George and the lawyer are trying to get Casey to give up what happened and lead them to Caylee so they can get on with making the deal that is being offered. just my opinion.

Thanks for the info and I am sick to my stomach for this poor toddler. She deserved so much more.

Please can we put Casey in a trunk, close it and walk away?

From Channel 9 (Pinkie's station)
A source close to the investigation confirmed for Eyewitness News, that FBI test results show hair and a stain in the trunk of Casey Anthony's car belong to her daughter, 3-year-old Caylee Anthony. Eyewitness News was also told the evidence found proves that she is dead.
http://www.wftv.com/news/17322741/detail.html

TP has stated many times on his thread not to believe much of what Channel 9 says.

Thanks for the info and I am sick to my stomach for this poor toddler. She deserved so much more.

I gotta go try to get some work done real quick.... this is driving me batty. Someone holler at me if something starts up.

Sure.... just make sure to leave her some pizza!

TP has stated many times on his thread not to believe much of what Channel 9 says.

Tony seems like a really nice and honest guy, but I didn't get the impression that he really knew much about this case -- just whether people were rude to his uncle mainly.

haha great minds think alike. I was thinking we could throw in a buzzard too so they could fight over the pizza.

Agreed... definately make it a little interesting. I have to wonder if they could do a live webcam in the trunk? :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966