France, Dominique Pélicot, drugged wife of 50 years nightly, filmed rape by at least 51 men, 2011-2020

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
'Detectives at France's Cold Case Bureau have identified the rape of four women and the murder of another that appear to bear a striking resemblance to Pelicot's modus operandi, according to reports in France.

The cases include the murder of an estate agent, referred to only as Christine B, in Marseille who was found strangled at her office in the Berre-l'Etang district of the city in May 2000.'

'These are the rape and murder of Sophie Narme, 23, 1991 and the attempted rape of another estate agent, a woman aged just 19, in May 1999, both in Paris suburbs, close to where Pelicot was living at the time.''
So far they are only suggesting a similar modus operandi. I would think with the ages of these crimes they will have DNA available. I look forwards to seeing if there is an actual connection, or if again it merely speaks to the frequency of this kind of crime and social attitude to it. JMO.

Interesting that the men have lady lawyers and Gisele has male lawyers. I guess that's a strategy to show that the opposite sex are on their side. I don't like they keep calling the Defendants "monsters". Yes they did horrible things to Gisele and probably other women too, but they are still someone's sons, fathers, and siblings. Throw them in jail for a while to let them contemplate their choices. They should lock Mr. Pelicot up forever and throw away the key.
What does it matter if they are sons and fathers? Bundy was a son and brother too.

These men are disgusting abusers and if they spend their entire lives in prison it will be too short.

It is behind paywall.
Why to send such links without paraphrasing?

It's not behind a paywall for me, but below is the most relevant portion. He already confessed to sexually assaulting one woman by holding a knife to her throat. They are trying to connect him with all the women in the Paris area who were assaulted by knife point or drugged with ether.

Pelicot has also confessed to a sexual assault on an estate agent in Villeparisis in the Paris region in 1999. He has further been placed under investigation in connection with the rape and murder of Sophie Narme, 23, also an estate agent, in Paris in 1991. In both cases, the attacker placed a cloth soaked in ether over the victims’ mouths in an attempt to render them unconscious.

1727888597697.png
''On the left, the face of the attacker, according to the testimony of Marion, a real estate agent trapped in Villeparisis in 1999. On the right, the photo of Dominique P. on his passport, renewed in 2015, two years after he moved to Mazan, in Vaucluse. © DR''

View attachment 534880
''On the left, the face of the attacker, according to the testimony of Marion, a real estate agent trapped in Villeparisis in 1999. On the right, the photo of Dominique P. on his passport, renewed in 2015, two years after he moved to Mazan, in Vaucluse. © DR''

Nose seems to be the same.

As for the rest...ummm... :rolleyes:

I can't see a dimple in a chin now.

JMO

Last edited:
Nose seems to be the same.

As for the rest...ummm... :rolleyes:

I can't see a dimple in a chin now.

ETA
Different ears
Different brows

JMO
I'm recognizing him in that pic. The bags under the eyes!!, the eyelids!!, the shape of the eyebrows (perhaps shaved in the past), the cheeks, the full hair. I can't see the dimple in the new picture, that's right. Have to see more pics of him first.
Both of the men have a painful, depressive expression on their face. Fits well.

His poor wife must be able to recognize him (or not); she would know the details and her husband's look at the time.
IMO

Last edited:
1727891624528.jpeg

When he was younger
he was fat.
He had double chin.

No double chin in the sketch.

No dimple in the chin in the pic above.

He has brows like triangles in all his photos.

In the sketch the brows are straight.

Also his ears are different in the picture above and the sketch.

Receding hairline in the photos - even when younger.
No such thing in the sketch.

PS
Picture from DM link upthread

JMO

Last edited:
A rapist and murderer has to retire and be bored, before he is finally caught. That is certainly unusual. :eek:
It's incredibly callous to the point of being inhuman. Other people's safety, dignity, and lives are not entertainment fodder for a bored pensioner. I don't think he sees other people as people. I know I'm preaching to the choir - just venting.

jmo

Mr. Pelicot's crimes are way worse than the men who were basically offered free sex. Mr. Pelicot should never go free, but the men who were lured into this mess don't deserve to spend the rest of their lives in jail. In my opinion.
um, I completely disagree that these men are somehow less culpable than the man who arranged their unconscious victim for them. They knew they were raping an unconscious victim that had been made compliant by the accused. Lured?? Lured?? pfft as if they were somehow the victimized ones.

Each man has a different story. The one who met both Mr. and Mrs. Pelicot at a bar on New Year's Eve was told by Mr. Pelicot that his wife is attracted to him and wants to sleep with him. Then he was invited back to their house for sex. He didn't think she would be drugged. It was only after he got there that she appeared drunk or asleep, but he was urged on by Mr. Pelicot saying it was okay and that she wanted it. These 50 men should be put in different categories. They are all going to jail. The ones who knew about the drugs should get more jail time.

To me
they all seem complete losers :rolleyes:

Not able to win a woman by wit, intelligence and charm.

But coming like hienyas preying on misfortune of drugged unconscious female.

And now covering their faces and sobbing in Court.

Ugh!!!

JMO

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member