France - Explosions and shooting in Paris, 13 November 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like the hostage takers blew themselves up to avoid capture, 1 supposedly arrested at the concert hall.

One terrorist arrested admitted that it is an ISIS attacked. Said that he was Syrian, here with two others and recruited by ISIS.
12 Hostages rescued from Concert Hall..

Previous times France declared state of emergency and closed borders were

2005: Continuing riots by French youth in Paris and other large cities

1984: resistance movement uprising in New Caledonia, a French property east of Australia

1961: generals in colony Algeria attempt to overthrow president Charles de Gaulle. Generals were opposed to secret negotiations with the resistance movement

1958: uprising in Algeria

1955: uprising in Algeria

Honestly, I'm too saddened for the people of France to put much into what Obama has said. He got his point across even if he didn't say what some think he should.

You mean like this quote?

These acts of mass murder were intended to frighten our nation into chaos and retreat. But they have failed. Our country is strong. A great people has been moved to defend a great nation.” --President George W. Bush on Sept. 11, 2001.

Here's coverage on France's face book. If not ok mods, please remove.

https://www.facebook.com/FRANCE24.English

HI Tulesa

just unreal no? I dont know why this matters to me - we will never know - but ------were you all planning this date for a while , or this based on killing mr head chopper off yesterday

but in its own way it does make a differnece no?

dont know why that is a question for me -------------

"What we know so far
Claire Phipps

The news coming out of France is still, understandably, painting a fragmented and confusing picture. Here is what we know so far:

A state of emergency has been declared across France, after several dozen people were killed in terrorist attacks around Paris. The number of casualties cannot yet be confirmed, though at least 49 people are so far thought to have died.
Shootings took place in a number of locations around the capital, including at least two restaurants and the Bataclan concert hall, with further explosions – reported to be two suicide attacks and a bombing – outside the Stade de France, where the national side were playing Germany in a football match.
About 100 people have reportedly been taken hostage at Bataclan in the 11th arrondissement, in what is thought to be a coordinated attack. Explosions have been heard at the concert hall, along with reports of mass shootings inside.
French president François Hollande has ordered the closing of the country’s borders to prevent the escape of the attackers, who have so far not been apprehended.
Hollande said there were “unprecedented terror attacks under way in Paris” and authorities have warned residents to stay inside."

http://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2015/nov/13/shootings-reported-in-eastern-paris-live

Dutch media is reporting that 2 terrorists have been killed and the hostage situation is supposedly over.

Concert hall has been secured now----two terrorists dead........via Fox News Live

Dutch media: many wounded at Bataclan, are being attended to in nearby apartment buildings, two terrorists killed

Two terrorists shot dead in concert hall.

Concert hall hostage situation is over

Twitter users reporting lights of Eiffel tower have been turned off

They are everywhere. An estimatated 600,000 extremists. Who is going to hunt them down? How?

Belgian intelligence has been tracking extremist and arresting and deporting them. I have no link but keep up with news and spend alot of time there.I also stated they are looking to implement a plan to monitor who is coming into the country from migrating.

Fox news reported about 15 minutes ago that there were 7 different locations where terrorists attacks had either been carried out or were in progress. One down........6 to go.

There needs to be a shoot to kill order on all of these ISIS recruits. No trial, no jail, no lawyers........instant death penalty. If the U.S. and other countries don't get a handle on this.......there will be much more to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy