France - Explosions and shooting in Paris, 13 November 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Police are storming the concert hall now according to Fox News.

Stealing from you my dear
user-online.png
"Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."

No problem - as long as you keep the people of Paris in your prayers.

6 attacks in different locations thus far SKY news ....cant put it all together yet we will do that with each other after it slows down

i thought 4 she is repoerting 6 seperate events ..............no clue we shall togehter fix this !!

Can't read about this anymore, much less watch the news. Murder in real time with the world witnessing. I refuse to submit to the obvious desire of these evil people that I watch and feel helpless and afraid.

God be with the people of Paris.

intersting dont see iconic targets , targets of opporunity , energized broad group of people.......gonna be hard to stop

doing the best i can keepeing up with TOS this is sky news he was bright guys

I'm watching NBC

Hostages in the concert hall are being summarily being executed while others are begging for a rescue! WTH?

"FIVE Elplosions heard at Concert Hall"! Fox News

So within the concert hall where there are 100 hostages at least, this is going on? SO the 100 ' hostages' is a number that is a guess at this point, correct? TIA , Trying to keep up on a fast moving thread is difficult.

This is pretty much the Paris version of 9/11............and it's not even over yet.

7 different locations currently under siege.

ISIS should have been obliterated 3 years ago when they first surfaced.....now it's too late.

Concert hall hostages are being murdered (shot) one by one...
automatic gunfire is being heard out of the concert hall... all hostages are being executed. 5 new explosions are being heard at the concert hall.

How incredibly sad

But the media in France are told not to report minute by minute what LE is doing so they may be storming the theater and that is what we are hearing now.

automatic fire concert hall 20 shots two men

5 explosions there

"some kind of gun battle now "

Fox News has continuous coverage ongoing..............

They've issued a curfew in Paris.........nobody to be on the streets. First time since 1944 they have done such.

Dutch news reported 15 minutes ago police requested media silence about the concert hall. Agence France-Presse now saying theatre is indeed being stormed.

Dutch media reporting five metro (subway) lines/routes have been shut down.

But the media in France are told not to report minute by minute what LE is doing so they may be storming the theater and that is what we are hearing now.

The hostage takers will kill as many as they can either way, whether the police are/were shooting or not.

It will look pretty bad if the terrorists manage to kill all of the hostages before the police intervene.

So within the concert hall where there are 100 hostages at least, this is going on? SO the 100 ' hostages' is a number that is a guess at this point, correct? TIA , Trying to keep up on a fast moving thread is difficult.

Yes SCHMAE, best real time info at this time from Fox News via French MS Media, Social Media communication by hostages, AP, Police, etc.

Hey trigger......any way to get a scanner feed from Paris ?

This is pretty much the Paris version of 9/11............and it's not even over yet.

7 different locations currently under siege.

ISIS should have been obliterated 3 years ago when they first surfaced.....now it's too late.

Sad thing is taking out Jihadi John last night gave some hope that the fall of Isis was close.

sky news 11 killed in bar

200 folks reporting for work on scenes

20 shots 6 exlosions

operation underway near theatre then they went to video :

ok just saw video from theate lots of booms bangs about five seconds , lots of yelling , then nothing then a shot space shot yelling and then went back to live studio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy