France - Explosions and shooting in Paris, 13 November 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AFP confirms police stormed the concert hall.

http://www.france24.com/en/20151113-several-simultaneous-shootings-paris-casualties-reported

witnesses: At the stadium, next to exist E possible location of explosion.

Medical Staff White Plan in effect.

Up to 60 people injured apart from the 40 or 42 killed, known so far. Locations close to each other, two locations in addition to those shown on map: at the train station around Louvre and P D R, possibly.

Screenshot 2015-11-13 at 6.44.29 PM.jpg

[video=youtube;3mq5hrUDoYo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo[/video]

Candlelight vigils and protests will not help,there needs to be strong action.Anyone assumed or has any connection to extremism deported immediately. In the next few days there will be flowers and condolences but nothing will have changed and will happen again.

Horrible news, Paris has suffered so much, what now- what do these people want and why do they want to be in Europe ( and everywhere else) anyway? imo.

grenades metioned, i am sorry that is why ia have many windows open bcc is now asking stupid questions so i switch this is breaking i do not a expert now saying this is bad ,, i think we all are there already no?

Candlelight vigils and protests will not help,there needs to be strong action.Anyone assumed or has any connection to extremism deported immediately. In the next few days there will be flowers and condolences but nothing will have changed and will happen again.

The problem with that is sometimes the potential terrorists or those with connections aren't foreigners.

They are everywhere. An estimatated 600,000 extremists. Who is going to hunt them down? How?

"President Francois Hollande has declared a state of emergency across France and closed the country’s borders after a series of attacks across seven sites in central Paris killed dozens of people Friday evening.

The event is still unfolding and the death toll is changing quickly with numbers as high as 40 being reported. At least three locations were targeted: a restaurant in the 11th arrondissement, near a soccer stadium, and at a concert venue. There are also unconfirmed reports of an attack on Les Halles, one of the city’s busiest areas.

“A terrible, terrible event is upon us,” Hollande said in a short statement to reporters."
http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2015/11/paris-shootings/415953/

Dear God. Just got home and got a text to turn on the TV. I have no words, just wanted to check in with my WS homeys. :(

I'm here, in shock. Just reading. My God! Why?? Pray for France!

I can help translate some french reports if needed!

Dutch media: only the 6th time in history France declared state of emergency and closed the borders.

The problem with that is sometimes the potential terrorists or those with connections aren't foreigners.

Yes,but they are of Syrian decent and travel back and forth between the countries.They may be French or Belgian citizens but they have been fighting in Syria.

sky new video staduim creepy all the lower seats(white dont know why that hit me ) empty lots of people pacing around the feild it was a strange video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy