France - Explosions and shooting in Paris, 13 November 2015 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
stay in place they dont know if this is contained yet

cnn still hearing booms gunshopts stun granades not sure hearing alot o booms right now cnn cant tell who is denating (concert hall)

I have prayed for these victims.

I thought guns were banned in France?

Anyway, that band is actually really good.

Again, prayers for all hostages, victims and victims families.

Kalashnikovs. One hops over the non-existent border to Brussels, Belgium and buys them cheap near Brussels Midi (train station).

This is where terrorist Coulibaly (who murdered the policewoman and several person at the Hyper Casher, congruent with the attacks on Charlie Hebdo) bought his guns, and the man who recently attacked the Thalys did the same. Not much has changed since.

stay in place they dont know if this is contained yet

There are still people in the initial restaurant the police are telling them to stay down and not to leave according to Fox News.

Hostages at concert hall begging police to come they are being shot one by one according to Fox News it's just heart breaking and incomprehensible.

Hostages in the concert hall are being summarily being executed while others are begging for a rescue! WTH?

"FIVE Elplosions heard at Concert Hall"! Fox News

President François Hollande of France said around midnight that “terrorist attacks of an unprecedented scale” were occurring in Paris and added, “It is a horror.”

He said a state of emergency was being declared and France’s borders had been closed to ensure that the attackers could not leave the country.

Mr. Hollande said the police were leading an assault at one location, and that military reinforcements were on their way to the capital.

http://www.nytimes.com/live/paris-a...r-terrorist-attacks-of-an-unprecedented-scale

Seven separate locations, possibly.

Paris taxi drivers offering free rides home

Two to three people, faces uncovered shot in the concert hall for fifteen minutes, reloaded

Survivors and witnesses giving interviews...

Loud bangs at concert hall about ten minutes ago, but quiet since.

http://www.france24.com/en/20151113-several-simultaneous-shootings-paris-casualties-reported

intersting dont see iconic targets , targets of opporunity , energized broad group of people.......gonna be hard to stop

doing the best i can keepeing up with TOS this is sky news he was bright guys

It's tragic I was worried about possible retailiations after the news about Jihadi John earlier today.

Concert hall hostages are being murdered (shot) one by one...
automatic gunfire is being heard out of the concert hall... all hostages are being executed. 5 new explosions are being heard at the concert hall.

How incredibly sad

I'm not watching this on tv because of small kids around, but reading the French band Red Lemons was also at the theatre and they tweeted they're safe and so are all members of Eagles of Death Metal. According to Red Lemons they were outside when the attack happened and able to flee.

Edit: now they're saying EoDM guitarist Dave Catching is unaccounted for.

Kalashnikovs. One hops over the non-existent border to Brussels, Belgium and buys them cheap near Brussels Midi (train station).

This is where terrorist Coulibaly (who murdered the policewoman and several person at the Hyper Casher, congruent with the attacks on Charlie Hebdo) bought his guns, and the man who recently attacked the Thalys did the same. Not much has changed since.

I read in the Belgium news recently that they are working on how to track the people migrating from Syria.Not sure how that will help after they already have entered the country.Sorry no link.

again forgive me re link of sources got al ot going seems like assulat weapons i think sky ap two suicide attacks

dismembered body ...

happening on day that jerk killed (wwe all knew that ) is there relationship ?

french football president 3 deaths at staduim first of events was stadium then all the others ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy