GUILTY France - Fiona Chafoulais, 5, Clermont-Ferrand, 12 May 2013 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From your link, and just my translation:
LE think the park story was staged, IOW didn't happen.

Two other people have been taken into custody. Article title says five are now in custody.

Extremely surprised to find herself in custody, Cecile maintained her park story during her interrogation.

According to LE, no one saw Cecile with her two girls at the open market the morning of May 12th where Cecile said they had gone.

LE believe Cecile may have been in the park that afternoon but with only one child, and not Fiona.

Five?! OMG. At the center of it all, just a tiny little five year old. :(

Google translated article. Police raided family homes in both towns, seized the car, and wiretapped the home. Berkane is a "known addict".

The 'beautiful father' mentioned in the aricle is just a translation blip. It means Berkane, the boyfriend. Not Nicholas Chafoulais (bio dad). He has commented to the press and is obviously not one of those arrested.

http://translate.google.co.uk/trans...?q=cecile+bourgeon+arrete&client=safari&hl=en

Some of those articles are saying mom and boyfriend are contradicting each other's stories. Hopefully, one will decide first one to the DA wins, and there will be some information about Fiona's location.

Five?! OMG. At the center of it all, just a tiny little five year old. :(

This is beginning to explain how she vanished without a trace with so many alleged participants in the plot.
And so to you FIVE adults , my question is What did FIONA do to you ? How did a little five year so horribly disrupt FIVE adult lives that you had to take her out ?
Five arrests sounds like a mob hit, and yet we know that is not the case ! What the heck ?

I suspect that at least some of the five are 'after-the-fact / cover-up' crimes, don't you?

Could be after the fact. I have a feeling the LE have a pretty darn good idea what happened to little Fiona. This is a flurry of arrests really quickly after weeks of nothing. Someone has talked !

I wonder if this is a child kidnapping ring.
That's what it sounds like to me - for 5 people to be involved.

I would hope Fiona is still alive then, but where in the heck is she?
I hope these people are going to be going away for long long time if something has happened to this little girl - and I hope Police have this case tied up tightly.

No wonder Cecile had a legal rep as quick as she did.
And to the boyfriend who didn't want his dirty laundry aired in public - well, I hope his washing basket hits every front page of every newspaper in Europe (if he has anything at all to do with this).
I hope we get the full story.

I wonder if the planned trip to her mothers place was because Cecile thought she would get better protection being that her step father is/was a policeman?

photo-afp-raymond-roig_378431_536x370p.jpg

Pic from Charente Libre

I wonder if this is a child kidnapping ring.
That's what it sounds like to me - for 5 people to be involved.

I would hope Fiona is still alive then, but where in the heck is she?
I hope these people are going to be going away for long long time if something has happened to this little girl - and I hope Police have this case tied up tightly.

No wonder Cecile had a legal rep as quick as she did.
And to the boyfriend who didn't want his dirty laundry aired in public - well, I hope his washing basket hits every front page of every newspaper in Europe (if he has anything at all to do with this).
I hope we get the full story.

I wonder if the planned trip to her mothers place was because Cecile thought she would get better protection being that her step father is/was a policeman?

photo-afp-raymond-roig_378431_536x370p.jpg

Pic from Charente Libre

I was more imagining that horrible scene in Trainspotting where all the junkies just did their thing for days on end and forgot about the baby . :(

Could be after the fact. I have a feeling the LE have a pretty darn good idea what happened to little Fiona. This is a flurry of arrests really quickly after weeks of nothing. Someone has talked !

BBM - You could be right or someone is starting to talk!
Selon une source proche de l'enquête, cette version des faits,
donnée par la mère, a été mise en cause notamment par le
proche de son compagnon placé en garde à vue à Clermont.

http://www.lepoint.fr/societe/dispa...nnes-en-garde-a-vue-25-09-2013-1735019_23.php
Translation:
According to a source close to the investigation, this version of events [Fiona went missing at the park story] given by the mother has been questioned especially by the close friend/relative of Cecile's boyfriend who is now in custody in Clermont.

Google translated article. Police raided family homes in both towns, seized the car, and wiretapped the home. Berkane is a "known addict".

The 'beautiful father' mentioned in the aricle is just a translation blip. It means Berkane, the boyfriend. Not Nicholas Chafoulais (bio dad). He has commented to the press and is obviously not one of those arrested.

http://translate.google.co.uk/trans...?q=cecile+bourgeon+arrete&client=safari&hl=en

No more news other than on here but a little french lesson!
Stepfather; =in french beau-père which translated becomes beautiful or handsome father! Same with step children, mothers and even goes as far as being the same word for father-in-law.

Unconfirmed but a serious TV channel has just announced that the mother has told police that Fiona died after an "accident". Drug related?

Unconfirmed but a serious TV channel has just announced that the mother has told police that Fiona died after an "accident". Drug related?

How horrible. Such a precious baby!

That's my last tiny hope gone that little Fiona had been hidden somewhere, to spite her bio-dad. I suspect the 'accident' will turn out to be from violence, rather than drugs. Surely Cecile must have given up Fiona's location by now, I'd hope. That's the very least she can do.

Poor, poor little tot. :(

Rest in peace little Fiona.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 226
Le couple s'était renseigné sur les disparitions d'enfants
Autre élément troublant, Le Parisien rapporte que la mère et le beau-père de Fiona ont consulté, quelques jours avant la disparition présumée de l'enfant, des archives de presse sur Internet concernant des affaires de disparitions d'enfants.
http://www.francetvinfo.fr/faits-di...avoir-tue-la-fillette_420519.html#xtatc=INT-4

It seems like Fiona was dead for a few days before being reported missing. This says that they looked up child disappearances online some days before the park incident.

It makes sense with the doctor's appointment where they didn't take Fiona with them.

More details, but it's in French and My translator's busy at the moment.
http://www.francetvinfo.fr/faits-di...avoir-tue-la-fillette_420519.html#xtatc=INT-4

Some translated exerpts:

Despite Cecile's recreation of the events in the park, Cecile and girls were not in the park the day Cecile said Fiona went missing.

Another troubling element, a couple of days prior to Fiona's disappearance, Cecile and her companion did internet searches of past media reports about missing children.

The five people currently in custody had partied (drunk) the night before, or the night prior to that, Fiona supposedly disappeared.

Investigators believe something happened that night of the party. That the little girl could have died having absorbed Subatex, a substitution for heroin, during an evening with addicts.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB
Back