GUILTY France - Fiona Chafoulais, 5, Clermont-Ferrand, 12 May 2013 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Berkane Makhlouf, the companion's mother Fiona has not located this afternoon the site where the body was buried Fiona. The prosecutor in Clermont-Ferrand, Pierre seines, reported on the research.
This Friday night, the prosecutor in Clermont-Ferrand, Pierre seines confirms that excavations at Aydat Friday 16 h 30-18 h 30 at three different sites have given nothing.

Accompanied by investigators, two judges in charge of the case, the prosecutor in Clermont-Ferrand and his lawyer Mohamed Khanifar, Berkane Makhlouf, the companion's mother Fiona has not located the site where the body was buried Fiona. "He said he wanted to help us. But he struggled to collect her thoughts. He expressed his fatigue was a bit lost," commented Pierre seines. The magistrate also indicated that no new excavation would be made ​​in the coming days. "This is a step. The judge will see if excavations resumed next week."
http://www.lamontagne.fr/auvergne/a...-de-la-petite-fiona-pres-d-aydat-1707534.html

it sounds like the children remained with their mother the whole time as police suveillance observed the use of drugs in their presence...
18 h 42 - After detailed statements of Fiona's mother about the circumstances of the death of the girl, the prosecutor in Clermont-Ferrand, Pierre seines, said he had "done wiretap all members the family environment at the same time as the opening of a criminal investigation for kidnapping. " Proving that the family trail had never been ruled out during the four-month investigation. The couple had been under wiretapping and some evidence of some irresponsible parents. They provided including drug in the presence of their children.
http://www.lamontagne.fr/auvergne/ac...t-1705831.html

It maybe a bit of a stretch in thought but ... what little Fiona was wearing was given as a description by Cecile (Im assuming)...

use a metal detector to find her!

one of the reports i read says fiona was buried naked.
i wonder if an aerial heat seeking device would still work, they are using cadavar dogs, so hopefully they find her, but only if she was actually buried there and this isnt just another story to waste police time and resources!

Berkane Makhlouf, the companion's mother Fiona has not located this afternoon the site where the body was buried Fiona. The prosecutor in Clermont-Ferrand, Pierre seines, reported on the research.
This Friday night, the prosecutor in Clermont-Ferrand, Pierre seines confirms that excavations at Aydat Friday 16 h 30-18 h 30 at three different sites have given nothing.

Accompanied by investigators, two judges in charge of the case, the prosecutor in Clermont-Ferrand and his lawyer Mohamed Khanifar, Berkane Makhlouf, the companion's mother Fiona has not located the site where the body was buried Fiona. "He said he wanted to help us. But he struggled to collect her thoughts. He expressed his fatigue was a bit lost," commented Pierre seines. The magistrate also indicated that no new excavation would be made ​​in the coming days. "This is a step. The judge will see if excavations resumed next week."
http://www.lamontagne.fr/auvergne/a...-de-la-petite-fiona-pres-d-aydat-1707534.html

:stormingmad:
Get your act together Cecile Bud and Berkane Makhlouf.
I don't believe you don't know where Fiona is buried.
Once more, your callous disregard of this poor child is beyond belief.

If this has anything to do with them trying to save themselves, all I can say is - too late!

16 h 10 - The police arrive in large numbers in Aydat

Several police cars arrive at Aydat, joining journalists already. Berkane Makhlouf is expected of one minute to another.

The search for the body of Fiona is a critical stage of the investigation. An autopsy will be performed will discover precisely the causes of death of the child. And this information is particularly important that this point divides Cécile Bud and Berkane Makhlouf in their depositions. For the first, the death would have occurred after at least one blow to the head by the stepfather, causing a large hematoma. He challenges the fatal shots, and evokes a lack of attention to the small vomiting. He explains that Fiona was found dead with vomit in the mouth the next day
http://www.lamontagne.fr/auvergne/a...-fiona-les-recherches-suspendues-1707249.html

The search stood down 6.30pm Friday, with no results.
'Anger and hatred are being shown on social networks'.
'The mother wants the little girl to be buried with dignity'

I'm not in favor of anger or hatred being shown. Or rudeness.

But I wish Cecile Bourgeon would just shut up shut up shut up. If she wanted her little girl buried with dignity, she should not have allowed Fiona's battered, vomit covered body to be stuffed in a suitcase and dumped. After she left her to die during the night, all alone.

Tell us where you and your boyfriend dumped little Fiona like trash, Cecile, then go away forever. Nobody cares about you, or what you want for the little one. You surrendered all rights when you watched her being punched to death. I think when Fiona is finally found, the people of Clermont Ferrand will take very good care of the petite chou, and her funeral will be very beautiful, and very dignified. Especially if her mother is unable to attend.

The only good thing about these grand, philosophical announcements from Madam Bourgeon, is that she is making everything much, much worse for herself.

Looking at other cases, it is possible both she and Berkane could get 30 year sentences. So does the possible five year sentence mentioned for Cecile, mean she cut a deal? If so, the prosecutor should withdraw it, in my opinion, if Fiona's body is not found.

The only good thing about these grand, philosophical announcements from Madam Bourgeon, is that she is making everything much, much worse for herself.

Looking at other cases, it is possible both she and Berkane could get 30 year sentences. So does the possible five year sentence mentioned for Cecile, mean she cut a deal? If so, the prosecutor should withdraw it, in my opinion, if Fiona's body is not found.

I agree ... Cecile's statement about wishing a proper burial for F just pushed me over the edge. She should shut her filthy trap. JMO

Re: a deal - No suggestion of Cecile having made a deal that I've read.

I think the 5 years that Cecile faces are based on the current charges leveled against her. No telling if additional charges will be stacked on once the body is found and autopsy performed.

Re: the angry townspeople - I have absolutely no problem with them expressing themselves as they did. They were horribly, unconscionably betrayed by Cecile; made to believe there was a kidnapper/pedophile amongst them; made to be fearful of letting their children out of their sights; searched / marched / loved a sweet little innocent who the whole entire time was dead in a makeshift grave that now cannot or will not be found.

Cecile and BM are and will reap what they have sown.

Sweet heaven. I cannot understand why that little girl was left in such a dangerous situation by authorities. I think her injuries give a strong suggestion of exactly how likely Cecile and Berkane are to change their behaviour, or how 'remorseful' they really are. They had one child dead already, but it seems one or both of them still couldn't control their violence.

The maternal grandfather with the history of sexual assault, mentioned in the early articles, must have been grandma's first husband. I am relieved little E seems to be in safe, responsible hands now. It must be hard for a mom to report her own daughter, but she did the right thing in putting a vulnerable child first.

The google translated article here says Clermont Ferrand authorities have been informed and the couple will be investigated over these injuries too, which could 'darken the picture for them'.

Family are now denying there were bruises around E's head, but saying they did report a 'pinch behind the ear', whatever that is.

That woman in the video shows more emotion for Fiona than her mother did. She just breaks down at the thought of what happened to the little one. I know how she feels. :(

http://translate.google.co.uk/trans...=10&client=safari&sa=N&hl=en&biw=1024&bih=644

553729-une-photo-de-la-petite-fiona-au-milieu-des-fleurs-deposee-le-29-septembre-2013-devant-la-maison-ou-e.jpg

Gathering of about 100 people today in Clermont-Ferrand.

Flowers/drawings/stuffed animals/notes/candles left in front of the apartment where Fiona lived.

Some people demanded that little E be given to her bio dad.

http://www.liberation.fr/societe/20...nd-mere-pour-coups-sur-la-petite-soeur_935518

The google translated article here says Clermont Ferrand authorities have been informed and the couple will be investigated over these injuries too, which could 'darken the picture for them'.

Family are now denying there were bruises around E's head, but saying they did report a 'pinch behind the ear', whatever that is.

That woman in the video shows more emotion for Fiona than her mother did. She just breaks down at the thought of what happened to the little one. I know how she feels. :(

http://translate.google.co.uk/trans...=10&client=safari&sa=N&hl=en&biw=1024&bih=644

I think they would have had to report this, and anything else they have found - Cecile & her boyfriend might blame them for the inquiries, and if I remember rightly, isn't Cecile's mother now married to a Police Officer?
They are then in good hands.
Thanks for all the recent links and vids everybody - there are many - I cant understand the language, but the emotion and outpouring of grief (and support) for Fiona is universally understood.
Bless you little one. They will find you!

I just hope that authorities ensure little E gets the best upbringing possible now, because I suspect she has been through a great deal in her very short life. She and Fiona seem to have been let down over the years. Media reports mentioned her bio-dad's drug convictions, so I really hope he has overcome any problems he had if he is seeking custody. Drugs and children don't mix, in my opinion.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB
Back