France - Machine Gun attack on magazine Charlie Hebdo #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just heard wife of one of Kouachi brothers and girlfriend of Coulibaly, kosher store gunman, spoke to each other over 500 times recently

I just heard on our news Al-Qaeda has claimed responsibility for the Paris attacks.

They have. Rough translation of the declaratione here, via @conflictnews
http://justpaste.it/ParisAQAP

France today are from the leaders of disbelief; they curse the Prophets, and attack the Religion, and fight against the Believers, so there's nothing else for them except what Allah judged for her;
{[..]strike [their] necks until you have inflicted slaughter upon them [..]} [47:4]

O people of France, until when will you continue fighting Allah and His Messenger? If you submit then it would be better for you.
{O Mankind, the Messenger has come to you with the truth from your Lord, so believe; it is better for you. But if you disbelieve - then indeed, to Allah belongs whatever is in the heavens and earth. And ever is Allah Knowing and Wise.} [4:170]

O people of France, that which should be a priority with you is that you cease from your aggression against the Muslims, so that you might live in security, but if you refuse anything except war, then glad tidings; For by Allah you will not have any security as long as you wage war against Allah and His Messenger and you fight against the believers.

Sigh.

It would seem their names are not released. Their families need to be notified first. I heard a couple of hours ago they had not yet been removed as they gathered evidence.

The names were posted on FB as part of a prayer chain request.

Oh thanks ZaZara! That is disgusting, I do not think we will see an end to this in our lifetimes.

So much misinformation it is hard to keep up.
It seems there could be as many as 7 terrorists:
3 Charlie Hebdo attackers
1 main gunman at grocery store
1 female accomplice at grocery store that may be on the loose
1 unknown gunman who murdered female police officer
1 gunman fom grocery store that may be on the loose

So much misinformation it is hard to keep up.
It seems there could be as many as 7 terrorists:
3 Charlie Hebdo attackers
1 main gunman at grocery store
1 female accomplice at grocery store that may be on the loose
1 unknown gunman who murdered female police officer
1 gunman fom grocery store that may be on the loose

It is scary but you're doubling up your gunmen I think. Gunman at grocery store and police officer murderer one and the same.
Also it's pretty much established that what was originally thought to be number 3 of Charlie Hebdo attack, the 18 year old brother in law is innocent, he was in school, turned himself in when his name was splashed everywhere and no involvement has been found as of yet.

I have extended family living in Paris. Been closely monitoring Facebook for updates that they are okay.

I hope your family is safe, scary to have to monitor Facebook to make sure they are doing okay. Hard to comprehend all the damage these worthless subhumans have caused.

It is scary but you're doubling up your gunmen I think. Gunman at grocery store and police officer murderer one and the same.
Also it's pretty much established that what was originally thought to be number 3 of Charlie Hebdo attack, the 18 year old brother in law is innocent, he was in school, turned himself in when his name was splashed everywhere and no involvement has been found as of yet.

Very possible I am doubling up. Like I said, it is hard to follow, but the way it is being reported and the vast amount of misinformation it is really hard to tell. I think it's gonna be a day or two before it can all be put together accurately.

Actually, I am surprised how little misinformation there has been. I think MSM in Europe is better than in the US.

I was surprised that when the hostages ran out of the grocery, they were not corralled/led to an area for debriefing. I understand the chaos, but one man ran out and appeared to not have any idea where to go, with police everywhere and no one approaching him.

I hope they are offered counselling services. I can't imagine the PSTD they will experience.

Waddles, I pop in occasionally to check updates here and have thought of you often. I can only say I am so sorry for your country right now. And now I see LinasK also has family in the area. My best to both of you, and anyone else who is there or knows people who are. Prayers for all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmyann4141