France - Machine Gun attack on magazine Charlie Hebdo #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think these terrorists are through.

I hope and pray they catch them and catch them fast. If not all the French people are in grave danger.

I hate religion, period. (Which is a bit of a problem since I'm a Lutheran.)

French police are armed but don't shoot as easily as some. The last victim was drawing his gun when he was killed by the terrorists. His name was Ahmed.

Forensic experts examine the car believed to have been used as the escape vehicle by gunmen who attacked the French satirical newspaper Charlie Hebdo's office, in Paris, France, Wednesday, Jan. 7, 2015. Masked gunmen stormed the offices of a French satirical newspaper Wednesday, killing at least 11 people before escaping, police and a witness said. The weekly has previously drawn condemnation from Muslims. (AP Photo)

512x.jpg

http://bigstory.ap.org/photo/4c6d7c0134b14d0c96cdf2d8288ecf87/france-newspaper-attack

I thought the same straight away, it's a woman, it's the way she moves when she picks up the shoe !

Yep. If she is a she, has pigeon toed thing going as she runs, and the way she holds the gun.

Je suis désolé pour votre pays. C'est honteux, faible et affroux ce qu'ils ont fait. Ils ne gains riens.

I thought the same straight away, it's a woman, it's the way she moves when she picks up the shoe !

Seriously, ya think jihadists would trust a woman w/ anything.
Except giving birth, since men are unable to do that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Actually, jihadis are incorporating women into terror attacks much more; suicide bombers are not by them missed.

The vile bast*rds, need I add.

OMG those <arrgghhs> are killing ARTISTS over CARTOONS now????? OMG I'm so freaking angry, we have let these extremists get away with waaaaaay too much, where will it end? Oh those pieces of *****

Over a lousy cartoon????

Get a freaking life Jihadists!! Lighten the hey up, dear lord.

Monsters.

Called out by name and executed: Cartoonists who mocked Islam were slaughtered where they stood for 'insulting Prophet'

Gunned down after terrorists asked for them by name, the four cartoonists who mocked Islam and refused to be threatened by 'Koranic law'

• Gunmen storm office in Paris with AK-47s and rocket-propelled grenades
  • Attackers were reportedly heard shouting: 'the Prophet has been avenged'
  • 'Stalked office asking people's names before killing editor and cartoonist'
  • Killers fled in stolen car after a 'mass shoot-out' with police - still on loose
  • Paper previously firebombed for publishing cartoon of Prophet Mohammed
  • Charlie Hebdo editor said 'I'd prefer to die standing than live on my knees'
Four of France's most revered cartoonists - Stephane Charbonnier, Georges Wolinski, Bernard 'Tignous' Verlhac and Jean Cabut - were among 12 people executed by masked gunmen in Paris today at the offices of satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo.

Two masked men brandishing Kalashnikovs burst into the magazine's headquarters this morning, opening fire on staff, also shooting dead contributor Bernard Maris.

Police officers were involved in a gunfight with the 'calm and highly disciplined men', who escaped in a hijacked car, speeding away towards east Paris. They remain on the loose, along with a third armed man.

____

OMG they're still on the loose, my cousin is over there for Christmas, I am contacting her now. Poor thing, how horrible.

Hopefully the French will wise up and grant its citizens the right to bear arms. It's the right that protects all the others including freedom of the press and freedom of speech.

It is interesting Stéphane Charbonnier had a bodyguard. I guess he had been threatened before?

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2900259/Gunmen-kill-11-Charlie-Hebdo-attack.html

That photo of the man begging for his life is horrifying.

Can't help but notice the murderers appear to be wearing Balaclava face masks. Cowards !

These journalists weren't afraid to show their faces.

Rest gently ---- Bernard, Georges, Jean "Cabu", Stephane, Bernard V. , and the others whose names we do not know yet.

Hope the killers are caught soon and no one else is harmed. :(

May justice be harsh.

:moo:

Seriously, ya think jihadists would trust a woman w/ anything.
Except giving birth, since men are unable to do that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yes... and they USE them quite frequently.

Anyone willing to murder for the cause and sacrifice their own lives are of benefit and use to these lunatics.

Hopefully the French will wise up and grant its citizens the right to bear arms. It's the right that protects all the others including freedom of the press and freedom of speech.

Yes, because you don't get terrorism in the USA do you? Come on .. really??

I've been following updates on the attack on CNN and I'm shocked at how many times they are replaying the horrific assassination of the police officer lying on the ground. They censored the part of him being shot on the ground but only AFTER showing the full video of it on live television without warning. I don't know if any of you have seen it but it is incredibly heart-wrenching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member