France, Paris - "Lola", 12, Missing after school, Body bound in suitcase, Numbers 1 & 0 put on corpse with 'device', Oct. 2022 *Female suspect arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It’s scary how many mentally ill (and other) people are walking around who will take offense at a benign encounter. Lola’s mother was right to refuse an access card to this woman (I’m sure it was standard practice), but what a horrible price she paid. However, had she given her a card, this woman could have harmed another resident who “offended” her. Who could ever imagine the revenge this woman would take! Horrific.

It’s scary how many mentally ill (and other) people are walking around who will take offense at a benign encounter. Lola’s mother was right to refuse an access card to this woman (I’m sure it was standard practice), but what a horrible price she paid. However, had she given her a card, this woman could have harmed another resident who “offended” her. Who could ever imagine the revenge this woman would take! Horrific.
Totally! She doesn’t live there so obviously cannot get one I would assume… this is so, so sad. But it seems the perpetrator was aware enough to know whose child that was which indicates planning!

Could 10 be the tenth month?

Do we know the address? The only other thing that pop sin my mind is 10th arrondisement.

Edited to add: there are various other associations, from a quick search. Tarot card numbers, and things of that nature. Who knows what a disturbed person might do this for? So odd/awful :( Poor kid.

The 10 could relate to a perfect score- in gymnastics.

JMO

EBM ...I seriously though that I had read this child was a gymnast .
I see nothing to verify this. No idea where that came from.

Last edited:
There’s nothing anyone could have done to prevent this.
Certainly it was appropriate that Lola could come and go at 12.
I wonder if the perp had a keycard though or if Lola let her in? I’m totally, totally not blaming her or her parent’s for that. I live in a building needing a keycard to get in and it’s awkward for me even when others want in and you’re not sure who they are, etc… so certainly that’s hard to maneuver at 12.

There’s nothing anyone could have done to prevent this.
Certainly it was appropriate that Lola could come and go at 12.
I wonder if the perp had a keycard though or if Lola let her in? I’m totally, totally not blaming her or her parent’s for that. I live in a building needing a keycard to get in and it’s awkward for me even when others want in and you’re not sure who they are, etc… so certainly that’s hard to maneuver at 12.
She was probably coming and going with her sister's card.

17 October 2022

"A homeless woman charged with the murder, rape and torture of a 12-year-old girl allegedly 'took the girl to her sister's flat and forced her to take a shower' before the child was found dead in a suitcase in Paris.

Dahbia B, a 24-year-old originally from Algeria with 'extreme psychological problems', was indicted by magistrates today over the gruesome killing of Lola Daviet on Friday.

Prosecutors said in a press release Monday that under questioning, the woman made 'varying statements, switching between admitting and denying the facts of the case.'

But she eventually said she had brought Lola to her sister's apartment in the same building, where she forced her to take a shower.

The woman said she had then 'committed harm of a sexual nature and other violent acts against (Lola) that caused her death, and hid her body in the trunk,' prosecutors said."

It was reported in la parisienne that she loved gymnastics. Whether the 1-0 had anything to do with that I have no idea though

Weird. I sincerely thought that she was a gymnast...so when I read that 1 and 0 were left on her body, the first thing that came to mind was that the killer was being smug and rated her a 10 for whatever act she forced upon the girl.

This is so unbelievably sinister . There can be no rationale , no understanding of why a person would commit a crime like this and walk among us. I am so sorry that that Lola spent her last hours on earth in this place with this person.

Rest in Peace Lola .

‘Koffermoordenares’ in Parijs bekent: Lola (12) moest dood “omdat ik geen toegangspasje kreeg”

UPDATE According to the Paris investigators, there is one main suspect for Lola's gruesome death: a 24-year-old homeless woman with mental problems. The motive, according to her: the 12-year-old girl had to pay for the fact that her mother had not wanted to give the suspect an access card for the residential block.

Dahbi B. has a clean criminal record. She was arrested in the night from Friday to Saturday in Bois-Colombes, a suburb of Paris. The woman has had no permanent residence for much longer and commuted between acquaintances with whom she was allowed to spend the night. Last week, Dahbi B. spent a few days with her 26-year-old sister, who lives in the same building as Lola's parents.

Her explanation for the terrible crime: she had asked Lola's mom - who is a janitor in the apartment tower with the dad - for an access badge. But it was refused to her. "When I saw that girl come from school, I saw in that child her mother," she stated in her interrogation that was leaked to the French BFMTV. According to Dahbi B. she lured the child to her sister's flat, they took a shower and abused it. She said she hurt the girl so much that she died. "After that, I hid her body in a coffin."

Edited to add more from the article.
As disgusting and deeply revolting as this is, I’m actually glad the French police release this level of information. Far better for awareness of what possible predators are like, far more to go on when “sleuthing” IMO. The UK police would just “nothing here to see guv, keep on movin’, speculating is banned!” etc.

What a horrid crime. This woman is evidently personality disordered or psychotic (or both). Atrocious that societies around the world don’t face up to the facts and dangers associated with such people. IMO.

As disgusting and deeply revolting as this is, I’m actually glad the French police release this level of information. Far better for awareness of what possible predators are like, far more to go on when “sleuthing” IMO. The UK police would just “nothing here to see guv, keep on movin’, speculating is banned!” etc.

What a horrid crime. This woman is evidently personality disordered or psychotic (or both). Atrocious that societies around the world don’t face up to the facts and dangers associated with such people. IMO.
I agree with you LammyTheRobot, this might be the saddest of the true crime stories I have heard, but this is the world we live in. We need to stop making excuses for mental illness, stop ignoring it and realize it is here to stay. I’m not sure what Lola and her family could have done, but people knew this woman was sick and yet she was still free to roam.

Definitely reminds me of Sandra Cantu, as others have said. How tragic, evil, and sorrowful! :( I read through the thread, and words fail me. I just have to wonder how far this goes...not at all in a conspiratorial sense, but just with how many people are involved and/or knew. I hope her friends, family, and loved ones find peace. And I hope for JUSTICE for Lola!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14
Back