France, Paris - "Lola", 12, Missing after school, Body bound in suitcase, Numbers 1 & 0 put on corpse with 'device', Oct. 2022 *Female suspect arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Something that hasn’t been highlighted much (probably because it’s difficult to even read and think about) is the female-on-female sadistic rape element of this crime. It is highly unusual.
It's not just female-on-female... it was female on minor virgin female child. It's absolutely horrific what Lola went through. It's a very disturbing case.

'The deceased's name has not yet been revealed - she is being referred to only as Lola'
View attachment 373628

View attachment 373627

View attachment 373629
''Lola's corpse was discovered on Friday evening by a homeless man who saw an abandoned suitcase on the street''

''Lola is seen partially obscured by the door as she follows her suspected killer, pictured centre. The suspect is seen wearing a grey jumper, white leggings and trainers. Lola quickly followed her into the building ''

• ''Murder probe launched after body of schoolgirl found tied up in suitcase in Paris
  • Victim discovered with her feet and wrists bound and several cuts to her throat
  • Numbers found on body - not written or cut but 'placed' on her by a 'device'
  • CCTV footage has emerged of both suspect and victim entering girl's building
  • She was found at 11:30pm Friday night just hours after being reported missing''

''Chilling security camera footage has now emerged which showed the young girl, dressed in a white outfit and carrying what appears to be a schoolbag, walking into her building behind a woman who witnesses claimed was later seen carrying the suitcase.

The suspect, dressed in white trainers, light leggings and a grey jumper, walked through the door closely followed by Lola, who was seen wearing an all white outfit and carrying a bag''

Trying to catch up. I apologize. Did they go into Lola's building or a different one?

I read that the perp's sister has been charged, too.

rbbm.
''Grief and outrage in France over the murder of a 12-year-old girl found dumped in a plastic trunk in Paris has turned into a political row over the migrant status of the suspect.
Lola's body was found last Friday in a courtyard outside the apartment block where she lived.
A 24-year-old woman has been remanded in custody on suspicion of murder, rape as well as acts of torture.
It has also emerged she is an Algerian immigrant under orders to leave France.
Shortly after President Emmanuel Macron met the murdered girl's parents at the Élysée Palace on Tuesday and promised his full support, political opponents on the right and far right accused the government of failing the family.''

''A post-mortem examination found she had suffered cardiorespiratory failure "with signs of asphyxiation and cervical compression". Wounds were found to her face, back and neck but had not led to her death.''

''She was initially stopped at a French airport on 20 August because her residence permit had run out. She had entered France legally as a student six years ago. Dahbia B was told to leave French territory within a month, under an order known as an OQTF (obligation de quitter le territoire français).
Although some orders are more immediate, Dahbia B had no criminal record so she was not placed in detention. OQTF orders are notorious because only one in 10 are observed, and Algerians are among the nationalities considered most likely to abuse the system.''

Something that hasn’t been highlighted much (probably because it’s difficult to even read and think about) is the female-on-female sadistic rape element of this crime. It is highly unusual.
I don't know the stats. So, MOO. I would guess that that element, along with it being perpetrated by a pedophile, and that two sisters were arrested for the crime, make this case quite rare - I certainly hope so anyway.

William Molinié, of France's Europe1 reports in a Tweet excerpt from the police interview, that the suspect - Dahbia B - was confronted with photos of Lola's body, and replied (translation to English):

"That doesn't make me feel hot or cold. I was also raped and watched my parents die in front of me."

William Molinié, of France's Europe1 reports in a Tweet excerpt from the police interview, that the suspect - Dahbia B - was confronted with photos of Lola's body, and replied (translation to English):

"That doesn't make me feel hot or cold. I was also raped and watched my parents die in front of me."

That's heartless, and it borders on an outright confession. IMO

Wondering if this date is of any significance to the accused? speculation.

2021 rbbm
''PARIS (AP) — Hundreds of people, including Algerian protesters and their descendants, on Sunday commemorated the 60th anniversary of a bloody police crackdown in Paris during the final year of Algeria’s independence war with its colonial power.

The tribute march was organized in Paris to honor the victims of the Oct. 17, 1961 massacre of Algerians — which French authorities have sought to cover up for decades.''

Poor little girl.

Where the sister lived in the building, it is also quite possible the vile person who killed Lola resembled her sister enough that Lola could have swiped an access card or similar thinking she was helping her neighbor. I mean, most girls/women are not as suspicious of other women, especially in broad daylight.

Can only imagine what terrible thing was used to lure her inside the apartment. :(

Edited: early in the thread we thought the perp was wearing an ID. Likely this was an access card--perhaps her sisters? Just disgusting.

Usually, as women, we don't see other girls/women as a threat to us unless it's VERY obvious. I'm guilty of this. Poor Lola didn't stand a chance, this is so unfair. She was just a kid getting home from school.

In this setting? Absolutely. I feel like I have pretty good situational awareness in general, but honestly I'm not going around on that level of alert where I would expect a young woman (who probably looked familiar) entering the apartment building at the same time, in broad daylight to torture, rape and murder me.

Lola was an innocent child. She was probably told something like "Oh, hi can you bring this to your mom or dad?" Or "Come see this ___?" I'm sure she was probably warned to use caution, but you would need to be almost paranoid of other people to suspect what horrors happened to her, and where they happened. She was home, in a building her parents worked in.

I think this is the worst case we've heard of in awhile. :(

The info in the link is interesting (obviously using Google translate), here's a snippet...

23:27 – The ex-boyfriend of the main suspect comes out of silence​

END OF LIVE – Tuesday evening, BFM TV managed to obtain the testimony of an ex-companion of the main suspect in the Lola case. He said that the young woman had changed her behavior in recent days. "The last time I saw her was 10 days ago. It's true that she had lost her mind compared to her mother and her father," he explained. And to continue: "She was walking a little, she was talking to herself between her lips and I was asking her: 'What?' And she replied: 'No nothing, it's between me and me'." Referring to the "gibberish" of his ex-girlfriend, the man claims that the young woman would also have made remarks about religion. "I'm going to be a Christian," she also allegedly told him. Whilehe asked her why she wanted to do this, she would have explained that she no longer knew where she was, justifying: "My mother is dead, my father is dead." At the microphone of BFM TV, the man claims to have fallen from the clouds when he learned that she was suspected of having killed the young Lola.

Affaire Lola : la suspecte conteste les accusations, après des aveux abjects

And, from the same link I posted above...

14:32 - Who of the second suspect in the Lola case?​

If the main suspect in the case of Lola's death is incarcerated, a second suspect was also indicted yesterday. The man in his forties and named Rachid N. is the driver of the Dacia which transported the trunk in which the body of the young 12-year-old schoolgirl had been put. If he is not prosecuted for the acts of murder, rape and torture, he is indicted for "concealment of a corpse" and has been placed under judicial control.

Have to say, I’ve gone down a rabbit hole with this.

The fact DB was converting to Christianity and started talking to herself…

The significance of ten. Firstly to state I am not a Christian and what I’m about to write is simply a reflection of what biblical interpreters have written. I have lost friends to this sort of wacky “the end is nigh” nonsense, but here I think it’s gone a lot further and IMO - with the suspect’s ex-boyfriend stating she had recently “converted to Christianity” - may be the key to the numbers 1/0 (10).

Religious converts can be the most zealous of any religion, that’s a well-worn idea.

The number ten (10) is significant in the Christian “end times” legend. And end times can be the favourite of the newly converted zealot, JMO, I have seen it up close and disturbingly so.

10 relates to toes and feet. One biblical interpretation I found via Google (Meaning of the Number 10 in the Bible):

1. The tenth plague sent to Egypt:

“The death of the firstborn of both man and beast”

2. The “commandments”:

“We find, In Genesis 1, the phrase "God said" 10 times, which is a testimony of His creative power. God gave the Ten Commandments to man. Ten therefore represents man's responsibility to keep the commandments.”

3. Daniel 2 and the ten toes:

“The last great world-ruling kingdom of man under Satan is symbolized prophetically by the 10 toes of Daniel 2 and the 10 horns of Revelation 13 and 17.”

And from another source/Biblical interpretation (Daniel and the End of Human History (Dan. 2, 7, 8) | Evidence Unseen). The number ten is clearly central to the Christian concept of end times:

Fourth, this correlates with Revelation 13 and 17, which is also about the end of human history. John writes, “I saw a beast coming up out of the sea, having ten horns” (Rev. 13:1). He later explains, “The ten horns which you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom” (Rev. 17:12; c.f. Ps. 132:17; Zech. 1:18-19). These kings give birth to the Antichrist, which hasn’t happened yet (“not yet received a kingdom”).”

I read things here similar to this post, but this has a few differences so thought I'd post. Underlined things I hadn't seen before. I apologize if it's a repeat of what others have seen.

An autopsy of Lola revealed that she died of cardiorespiratory failure with signs of asphyxiation and cervical compression, according to the statement. She had multiple other injuries, “notably to her face, back and with large cuts to her neck, which did not play a role her death according to the coroner’s conclusions of her cause of death,” the police statement said. There was no sign of injuries from sexual trauma, the police prosecutor said, and a zero and one were written in red under each of the young victim’s feet.

On Monday, French authorities opened an official judicial investigation into the case into the charges of “murder of a minor under the age of 15, accompanied by rape of a minor, torture or acts of savagery; rape of a minor with torture or acts of savagery; and concealment of a corpse,” the statement said.

I had a feeling rape by a woman to a girl, would end up "torturous" since females don't have a penis. This case is getting worse by the minute. :(

ETA - I guess I don't understand (and likely don't want to or I'll be further disturbed) but I don't understand how there can be "There was no sign of injuries from sexual trauma", yet it was "rape of a minor with torture or acts of savagery". To me, one rules out the other. If you were raped with torture or acts of savagery, there'll be signs of it. Otherwise, how'd they even come up with that?

Last edited:
Agree with you about not really wanting the disturbing details Gemmie. Perhaps a psychological element comes into play here?

Do we have anyone local/ native French speakers following? I feel that may be useful for understanding. My long ago years of French in school and online translation are likely missing things. I'm sure others likely feel the same. It is one thing to understand words, but a lot can be missed in subtle context or use.

Just my opinion, but trying to figure out what the numbers could represent seems kind of redundant.

It could mean anything and even if we knew the answer it most probably would not make any sense to us anyway.
A lot of (severely) mentally-ill people are also really into numbers and numerology, so the 1 and 0 or 0 and 1 or 10 probably makes perfect sense and has a clear meaning for the killers that would not translate at all to us, IMO only.

If the numbers are only relevant to poor Lola--and it seems clearer now with more information available about who was responsible for her murder that they are only linked to Lola--I agree.

Initially I think some of us were wondering if there may have been other victims, either previously killed or planned. It is possible this wasn't the first, but it is also clear the woman primarily responsible for Lola's death was highly disturbed. Who knows what she was going to do after leaving Lola and the suitcase on the street? There may have been other plans.

Agree with you about not really wanting the disturbing details Gemmie. Perhaps a psychological element comes into play here?

Do we have anyone local/ native French speakers following? I feel that may be useful for understanding. My long ago years of French in school and online translation are likely missing things. I'm sure others likely feel the same. It is one thing to understand words, but a lot can be missed in subtle context or use.
I'm neither local nor a native French speaker but there is something written in French by William Molinié quoted in LammyTheRobot's post #126 which I haven't seen otherwise mentioned on this thread in English. But it's a disturbing detail which presumably took place after the murder. At least I sincerely hope so. Anyway since it's pretty disturbing and downright disgusting, I'll only translate it if actually requested. I think most people's school French would let them understand anyway.

This whole article is disturbing, it should be noted that it says that the suspect has been found to have no psychological condition.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PattiCanCook
Back