France, Paris - "Lola", 12, Missing after school, Body bound in suitcase, Numbers 1 & 0 put on corpse with 'device', Oct. 2022 *Female suspect arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think he's saying the perpetrator had recently lost her mind in relation to the deaths of her mother and father. Which would make me wonder how they died and what happened and if she had suddenly had some kind of mental health crisis in response to a shocking event. Of course there is no justification for what happened but what people are capable of in active psychosis is a completely different thing than a malicious murder. As anyone who knows about something like schizophrenia can sadly understand but the average person may not be able to comprehend.
That’s true i worked in mental health in mental facilities many years my life has been in danger from individuals whom on “normal days” would never want to hurt me. I’ve seen such remorse and disdain from actions done only minutes before, nothing excuses the things mentally ill people do but in order to be capable of these things, there is something majorly off and it is sad nonetheless for all involved.

"Parents of French schoolgirl, 12, who was found dead in a suitcase in Paris urge politicians to 'stop exploiting her death for their own ends'... after Macron branded gruesome murder 'extreme evil' ".

Last edited:
I wonder if any of the people described as being homeless in this case are even actually homeless.
There are varying definitions of homeless e.g. 1) actually sleeping on the streets; 2) constant couch-surfing; 3) moving from one friend's to another and then to a relative's and on somewhere else i.e. 'of no fixed abode'. Quite possible that those being described as homeless in this case are in category 2 or 3. MOO JMO.

RIP Lola

"Parents of French schoolgirl, 12, who was found dead in a suitcase in Paris urge politicians to 'stop exploiting her death for their own ends'... after Macron branded gruesome murder 'extreme evil' ".

In Daily Mail's little synopsis it sounds (to me) as if the parents are criticising Macron, <modsnip> Macron's comments actually seem supportive of the family in the way that a leader of a country tends to speak to the families of victims of such horrendous crimes. According to the article Macron even met with the parents.
MOO JMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
If this person was meant to leave the country, but then commits a crime in that country, what is her status then? Is she convicted and imprisoned in France, or deported back to Algeria to do her time?
That will depend on French law and/or the sentencing in France. She might be imprisoned in France and deported to Algeria after the end of her sentence. This would prevent her being released from an Algerian prison far earlier than she would be in France, which would be a 'slap in the face' to Lola's family.
MOO

That will depend on French law and/or the sentencing in France. She might be imprisoned in France and deported to Algeria after the end of her sentence. This would prevent her being released from an Algerian prison far earlier than she would be in France, which would be a 'slap in the face' to Lola's family.
MOO
I agree! That does happen! The case that comes to mind is Renée Hartevelt’s case in Paris, her killer was from Japan and he was deported back but walked away a free man. So it’s scary to leave it to chance but I know it’s unfair that France be the ones dealing with her at the same time..

I agree! That does happen! The case that comes to mind is Renée Hartevelt’s case in Paris, her killer was from Japan and he was deported back but walked away a free man. So it’s scary to leave it to chance but I know it’s unfair that France be the ones dealing with her at the same time..
The crime happened in France.

I think he's saying the perpetrator had recently lost her mind in relation to the deaths of her mother and father. Which would make me wonder how they died and what happened and if she had suddenly had some kind of mental health crisis in response to a shocking event. Of course there is no justification for what happened but what people are capable of in active psychosis is a completely different thing than a malicious murder. As anyone who knows about something like schizophrenia can sadly understand but the average person may not be able to comprehend.
I understand your POView. At the same time if violent psychosis was prevelant then as I have said before that authorities would catch on and get help for the individual and remedy the situation. However, there are cases where the perp wants to take advantage of this defense. <modsnip - discussion of non POI removed>

Last edited by a moderator:

Its really aggravating that the media keeps saying a homeless woman with a"history of psychological issues." We already know the perp had intent, motivation, planning. The perp could have let Lola go but the perp did not. Homeless people don't go around doing such horror regardless of how upset they are. Call it by what it really is someone who horrifically murdered an innocent child. Why detract from what really happened?

"Vous ne savez pas de quoi je suis capable": la suspecte du meurtre de Lola visée par une main courante en 2019

"YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT I AM CAPABLE OF": THE SUSPECT OF LOLA’S MURDER TARGETED BY A COMPLAINT IN 2019 /INFO BFMTV /
- Dahbia B., Lola’s alleged murderer, assaulted a secretary of a medical office in Paris in 2019. She threatened to "come back".
The events took place in a medical office in the north of Paris. On July 31, 2019, Dahbia B., the presumed murderer of young Lola, presents for treatment. A sharp altercation broke out with the two medical secretaries present, as shown in the videos filmed at the time using a mobile phone, and which BFMTV was able to consult.

It is once the consultation ends that the tone rises with the staff of the medical office. Dahbia B. refused to pay, on the ground that she had not asked for the care she had just received.

"I’ll be back"

Dahbia B. begins by hitting the two medical secretaries, according to their account of the altercation. One of them claims to have had her body covered in bruises, a doctor even puts her in a work accident at the time. She does not allow herself to be beaten and responds to the violence of Dahbia B. by blows - she subsequently lost her job for this.

At that point, Dahbia B. leaves the doctor’s office and says, "I’ll come back, you don’t know what I’m capable of."
Lola’s alleged murderer had indeed returned accompanied by a friend, who had ended up paying part of the care. At the time, the two medical secretaries put down a "handrail" ( less than a complaint "), to keep a trace, they say, lest Dahbia B. return and put his threat of reprisals into effect.

Dahbia B. was indicted for the murder and rape of Lola, a schoolgirl who lived with her family in the 19th district of Paris. The judicial information opened by the Paris prosecutor’s office must focus on establishing the background and personality of the alleged murderer. ( traduction by reverso)

"Vous ne savez pas de quoi je suis capable": la suspecte du meurtre de Lola visée par une main courante en 2019

"YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT I AM CAPABLE OF": THE SUSPECT OF LOLA’S MURDER TARGETED BY A COMPLAINT IN 2019 /INFO BFMTV /
- Dahbia B., Lola’s alleged murderer, assaulted a secretary of a medical office in Paris in 2019. She threatened to "come back".
The events took place in a medical office in the north of Paris. On July 31, 2019, Dahbia B., the presumed murderer of young Lola, presents for treatment. A sharp altercation broke out with the two medical secretaries present, as shown in the videos filmed at the time using a mobile phone, and which BFMTV was able to consult.

It is once the consultation ends that the tone rises with the staff of the medical office. Dahbia B. refused to pay, on the ground that she had not asked for the care she had just received.

"I’ll be back"

Dahbia B. begins by hitting the two medical secretaries, according to their account of the altercation. One of them claims to have had her body covered in bruises, a doctor even puts her in a work accident at the time. She does not allow herself to be beaten and responds to the violence of Dahbia B. by blows - she subsequently lost her job for this.

At that point, Dahbia B. leaves the doctor’s office and says, "I’ll come back, you don’t know what I’m capable of."
Lola’s alleged murderer had indeed returned accompanied by a friend, who had ended up paying part of the care. At the time, the two medical secretaries put down a "handrail" ( less than a complaint "), to keep a trace, they say, lest Dahbia B. return and put his threat of reprisals into effect.

Dahbia B. was indicted for the murder and rape of Lola, a schoolgirl who lived with her family in the 19th district of Paris. The judicial information opened by the Paris prosecutor’s office must focus on establishing the background and personality of the alleged murderer. ( traduction by reverso)
I'm not surprised by this new allegation from 2019. It fits my opinion of the perp. For one thing the perp went voluntarily to the medical office. IDK what France's system is with regards to migrants and their care. So I can't say. However the perp was enrolled in school so that money had to come from somewhere so why not the medical office. Why not pay them. Look I'm not insinuating anything here, but if the perp were in Algeria the system is so different that the perp would have to pay upfront.for the same service.as in this medical care. So why not in France? Why be upset at the secretaries when they are just doing their jobs. Especially why assault them? One of them was seriously assaulted where a medical claim had to be filed and the other was fired for standing up to the perp in self defense. OMG that is very cruel on this perp's part. IMO. Both secretaries were afraid for their lives it appears from the article. Would the perp behave this way in Algeria I wonder. I think not as it would not be at all tolerated and the perp would be hauled away to jail immeadiately. Its a power dynamic whereas in France it would be strictly the rules that apply to the system.

What a complete mess.

It would be one thing if she had simply tossed that out there verbally--that is, been upset over a bill or something else, and said "You don't know what I'm capable of." It isn't right, of course, but people lose their composure and say stupid things like this, and then never actually DO anything.

She is obviously someone who has been dealing with violent tendencies for awhile. You don't beat up office workers over a routine bill. You do not murder children because you're angry at their parents over entry rules at the apartment building where they work.

"I’ll be back"

In my later post I said that in France it would be rules that apply to the system what I mean is if the secrataries let the perp in then they would have to bend or disallow the rules for others also which would have consequences for them as in getting fired with the perp here they were in a no win situation IMO because either they are fired or are involved in a violent incident having to defend themselves. Its very sad all around. I hate to say this but sometimes in customer service there are risks, sadly.

In my later post I said that in France it would be rules that apply to the system what I mean is if the secrataries let the perp in then they would have to bend or disallow the rules for others also which would have consequences for them as in getting fired with the perp here they were in a no win situation IMO because either they are fired or are involved in a violent incident having to defend themselves. Its very sad all around. I hate to say this but sometimes in customer service there are risks, sadly.

Please know that I am very sorry to have posted some writings that may shock you .
I hope you will accept my deepest apologies.

"I’ll be back"

Was the 2019 medical office video shown at the link? (If so, I missed it.) I'm surprised the medical office didn't attempt to file additional charges on behalf of the injured secretary... or assist her in filing more than the "handrail". But, that's just my opinion here in the US (and I don't know how things of this nature are generally handled in France).

Was the 2019 medical office video shown at the link? (If so, I missed it.) I'm surprised the medical office didn't attempt to file additional charges on behalf of the injured secretary... or assist her in filing more than the "handrail". But, that's just my opinion here in the US (and I don't know how things of this nature are generally handled in France).
The medical secretary was accused of taking the assailant’s bag. So after that it was very difficult for them. Imagine their situation? In France it’s really hard for the victims. You can’t imagine .

Why is this Dahbia B. person referred to as "he/his" in some posts?

Have I missed something?

Or is it online translation from French?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid
Back