France, Paris - "Lola", 12, Missing after school, Body bound in suitcase, Numbers 1 & 0 put on corpse with 'device', Oct. 2022 *Female suspect arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Oh this poor girl. I can't help but imagine how her father felt seeing her on video with her murderer but being unable to save her.

Ugh. Or her mother, who began worrying about her, not knowing that she was being tortured in the basement of the very building she was in.

I don't know how life continues for these poor parents. Heartbreaking.

What in the world was this all about?!

View attachment 373731

May Lola Daviet Rest In Peace

“A homeless woman, 24, with 'serious psychological problems' has been charged with the murder, rape and torture of a 12-year-old girl whose throat was slit before her mutilated body was stuffed in a suitcase in Paris.

Dahbia B., a homeless woman originally from Algeria, appeared before examining magistrates today following her arrest on Saturday and was indicted in connection with the gruesome killing of Lola Daviet, 12.”

It Is absolutely horrific and heartbreaking reading the details of what happened to Lola. Lola, Lola’s parents and loved ones are in my thoughts and prayers I am so sorry for their unimaginable and devastating loss.

Now this is interesting:

“Now it is thought the alleged killer 'acted alone and gratuitously' in allegedly carrying out the murder, according to judicial sources.

[…]

'The attacker had been talking about selling organs and body parts, but none of this makes sense. She acted alone and gratuitously, and defiled her victim before killing her.'

Six people including Dahbia B.'s older sister, Friha B., were originally arrested in connection with the crime, but they are now considered innocent of any wrongdoing.

One 43-year-old man still faces charges over allegedly helping the suspect. “

I thought all this sounded bonkers because although I don’t know anything about organ trafficking, it sounds wildly unlikely that some gang would be sourcing body parts from a middle class young girl in Paris and in broad daylight. I wonder if this is some delusion this woman was having.

Dahbia B, a 24-year-old homeless woman originally from Algeria with 'extreme psychological problems', was indicted today over the gruesome killing of Lola Daviet on Friday as she appeared before examining magistrates.
and
Witnesses say they saw her dragging the suitcase which was 'stained with blood' and 'smelt strongly of bleach'.

So, did the suspect (DB) know what she did was wrong/needed cleaning (the reference to bleach)? I don't know anything about France's judicial system, the possibility of an insanity or impaired mental health defense, or whether the mention of bleach is even accurate (per the witnesses and/or because it was reported in the Daily Mail).

It also seems like they cleared the other suspects quickly. I am not sure if that's a good or bad sign.

MOO.

What a horrific crime. My condolences to Lola's family and friends.

Images can be misconstrued. IMO the 24yr old looks a lot stronger than Lola. Just because the woman is a thin build doesn't mean Lola was a match strengthwise for her. Even the height I personally cannot judge. To me the 24yr old looks taller than Lola. Plus Lola is still a child that is developing muscle strength this woman is already an adult and has developed the muscle strength so Lola is no match for this woman's strength. Afterall Lola was overpowered and we see only the 24yr old in the footage with poor Lola.

Just to clarify, I made no mention of strength or suchlike - just pointed out that the woman in the video could have been someone much younger as she is only the same height and build as 12 year old Lola. However, since she is held by the police and they have stated an age of 24 yrs old then there is no outstanding mystery of who she is.

Oh that is horrific!:mad: I can't bear to think of what that poor girl went through.

Seems very unusual for a woman to commit a crime of this kind by herself.

Heartbreaking and for the parents and loved ones, just unimaginable pain :(

<modsnip> sounds like they were psychotic and that's horrific because when they get well and stable again, they'll have to live with this for the rest of their life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Homeless woman among four held over mysterious murder of Lola in Paris
Homeless woman 'with possible mental health issues' is charged with raping, torturing and murdering 12-year-old Lola after the girl was found stuffed in a suitcase in Paris with numbers 1 and 0 'placed' on her corpse

A homeless woman with 'serious psychological problems' has been charged with the murder, rape and torture of a 12-year-old girl whose throat was slit before her mutilated body was stuffed in a suitcase in Paris.

Dahbia B., a 24-year-old homeless woman originally from Algeria, appeared before examining magistrates today following her arrest on Saturday and was indicted in connection with the gruesome killing of Lola Daviet.

'The suspect had boasted about selling body parts,' said an investigating source. 'Evidence suggests that the girl was taken into the basement of the flat, where she was tortured, and raped, before being strangled and having her throat cut'.

The source added: 'The suspect is believed to suffer with serious psychological problems. She was living on the street, but had friends and family in the Paris area.'

SBMFF

Good god. Just when I think it can't get any worse IT DOES!!! WTF???

For starters.... can we toss out "possible" and "believed to suffer with"? She OBVIOUSLY HAS mental health issues!!! No ifs, ands, or buts about it!!!

She did all those horrible things to that innocent child... and raped her as well?!? And then was thinking about selling her body parts?? IMO selling her body parts was part of her wacko-ness. I doubt she had anyone lined up to do that, or knew how to go about finding someone to do that. I think it was all in her head. And I just can't get over the fact she raped her too.

<modsnip - unnecessary>

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 373731

May Lola Daviet Rest In Peace

“A homeless woman, 24, with 'serious psychological problems' has been charged with the murder, rape and torture of a 12-year-old girl whose throat was slit before her mutilated body was stuffed in a suitcase in Paris.

Dahbia B., a homeless woman originally from Algeria, appeared before examining magistrates today following her arrest on Saturday and was indicted in connection with the gruesome killing of Lola Daviet, 12.”

It Is absolutely horrific and heartbreaking reading the details of what happened to Lola. Lola, Lola’s parents and loved ones are in my thoughts and prayers I am so sorry for their unimaginable and devastating loss.
What a beautiful little girl. My grandma's name was Lola. :)

RIP, sweetie.

Images can be misconstrued. IMO the 24yr old looks a lot stronger than Lola. Just because the woman is a thin build doesn't mean Lola was a match strengthwise for her. Even the height I personally cannot judge. To me the 24yr old looks taller than Lola. Plus Lola is still a child that is developing muscle strength this woman is already an adult and has developed the muscle strength so Lola is no match for this woman's strength. Afterall Lola was overpowered and we see only the 24yr old in the footage with poor Lola.
I agree. Height and weight are not the best indicators of strength.

Just caught up with the updates, this case just gets stranger and stranger. Poor Lola and what her family must be going through right now is heartbreaking.

I agree this woman is clearly very mentally unwell and it will be interesting to see if she has accessed MH support before this incident. I'm thinking of a UK case where a little girl had her throat slashed in a busy park by a woman with schizophrenia. The woman had been let down by the MH service and was unmedicated, despite reports to professionals that she was having delusions.

I mean, someone has to be very disturbed to do something like this, there's no doubt. But this is a horrific crime and she needs to be punished.

Also, I believe the 6 people "arrested"/"detained" were simply brought for questioning and that was just a bad translation.

‘Koffermoordenares’ in Parijs bekent: Lola (12) moest dood “omdat ik geen toegangspasje kreeg”

UPDATE According to the Paris investigators, there is one main suspect for Lola's gruesome death: a 24-year-old homeless woman with mental problems. The motive, according to her: the 12-year-old girl had to pay for the fact that her mother had not wanted to give the suspect an access card for the residential block.

Dahbi B. has a clean criminal record. She was arrested in the night from Friday to Saturday in Bois-Colombes, a suburb of Paris. The woman has had no permanent residence for much longer and commuted between acquaintances with whom she was allowed to spend the night. Last week, Dahbi B. spent a few days with her 26-year-old sister, who lives in the same building as Lola's parents.

Her explanation for the terrible crime: she had asked Lola's mom - who is a janitor in the apartment tower with the dad - for an access badge. But it was refused to her. "When I saw that girl come from school, I saw in that child her mother," she stated in her interrogation that was leaked to the French BFMTV. According to Dahbi B. she lured the child to her sister's flat, they took a shower and abused it. She said she hurt the girl so much that she died. "After that, I hid her body in a coffin."

Edited to add more from the article.

Last edited:
‘Koffermoordenares’ in Parijs bekent: Lola (12) moest dood “omdat ik geen toegangspasje kreeg”

UPDATE According to the Paris investigators, there is one main suspect for Lola's gruesome death: a 24-year-old homeless woman with mental problems. The motive, according to her: the 12-year-old girl had to pay for the fact that her mother had not wanted to give the suspect an access card for the residential block.

Dahbi B. has a clean criminal record. She was arrested in the night from Friday to Saturday in Bois-Colombes, a suburb of Paris. The woman has had no permanent residence for much longer and commuted between acquaintances with whom she was allowed to spend the night. Last week, Dahbi B. spent a few days with her 26-year-old sister, who lives in the same building as Lola's parents.

Her explanation for the terrible crime: she had asked Lola's mom - who is a janitor in the apartment tower with the dad - for an access badge. But it was refused to her. "When I saw that girl come from school, I saw in that child her mother," she stated in her interrogation that was leaked to the French BFMTV. According to Dahbi B. she lured the child to her sister's flat, they took a shower and abused it. She said she hurt the girl so much that she died. "After that, I hid her body in a coffin."
Just.What.The.AF??

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cj2935