France, Paris - "Lola", 12, Missing after school, Body bound in suitcase, Numbers 1 & 0 put on corpse with 'device', Oct. 2022 *Female suspect arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

”Police in Paris suspect a botched kidnapping attempt led to the fatal throat slashing of a 12-year-old girl whose body was found stuffed into a plastic crate late Friday night.
[…]
Lola’s parents raised the alarm first with the head of the kindergarten school next door, where the girl sometimes stopped to play with the youngsters, and later with police. Cops searched surveillance camera footage to determine that Lola had, in fact, come home from school Friday, but had been lured to the basement of her building by a woman.”

Ok, this happened in the 19th arrondisement...hmmm...

Translated: "Many questions remain unanswered in this macabre affair. After the body of a 12-year-old girl was found on Friday evening in a plastic trunk near her home in the 19th arrondissement of Paris, six people were taken into custody, including a woman arrested in Bois- Colombes, in the Hauts-de-Seine."

SIX people?!?!???!?!?!?! :eek: WTH!?!??

I'm confused about the people arrested, as well as this info from DM

"Both the suspect and her sibling are in their twenties."

ETA: The link below shows a map (the 19th Arrondissement) and describes the area (which sounds lovely)

From your 1st link:

The suspect, who in CCTV footage was dressed in white trainers, light leggings and a grey jumper, was arrested on Saturday morning in Bois-Colombe (Hauts-de-Seine) along with her sister, franceinfo learned from a source familiar with the matter.

Both the suspect and her sibling are in their twenties.

I'm tellin' you... the world is getting crazier and crazier by the minute, and it sounds like crazy runs in this family if they were both arrested.

From your 1st link:

The suspect, who in CCTV footage was dressed in white trainers, light leggings and a grey jumper, was arrested on Saturday morning in Bois-Colombe (Hauts-de-Seine) along with her sister, franceinfo learned from a source familiar with the matter.

Both the suspect and her sibling are in their twenties.

I'm tellin' you... the world is getting crazier and crazier by the minute, and it sounds like crazy runs in this family if they were both arrested.

Yep, Daily Mail uses the word "siblings". However, this link doesn't describe the males as such sooo... it may be a translation thing. I don't know. And, yes... the world is getting crazier!

Police in Paris say the same woman seen talking to Lola in the entrance of the building was picked up again on CCTV footage leaving the building struggling to pull a plastic storage crate that appeared to be filled with colorful fabrics several hours after Lola entered the building. Two men who are not residents of the building were also seen leaving a short time later.

At around 11 p.m. Friday, a homeless man summoned police to say there was a strange plastic crate and two pieces of carry-on style suitcases where he normally bedded down for the night in the courtyard next to the building where the girl lived. He is thought to have opened the crate, which led to the grim discovery.

All four—the woman, the two men and the homeless man—were taken into custody Saturday morning after police tracked them on the city’s substantial CCTV surveillance system.

Seems like branding might be considered scarified and they said there was no scarification. But maybe they use the word differently in France.
OK, so another thought came to me so I went back to read the exact wording. What I read didn't make me rule out what I was thinking and not post so here it is... I realize it's translated so might not mean exactly this.

and the numbers 1 and 0 'placed' on her corpse

Note the word "placed". Could they have been pieces of paper either placed on her, taped on her, or inserted into her?

Source: Last image of girl, 12, before she was found dead in suitcase

Looks like the woman has an ID badge clipped on her jumper. Hopefully that will help identify her if the images can be cleaned up
The picture is so unclear, but to me it seems like it is a clasp, or something, maybe from a backpack, because she has a similar looking white rectangle across from it.

I'm very uncertain, though.

Probably neither of these things are applicable in this case but... 0 and 1 remind me of binary computer coding (0 = off, 1 = on), and I also thought of those hand-held little gun-like things that "tag" clothing in department stores.

”Police in Paris suspect a botched kidnapping attempt led to the fatal throat slashing of a 12-year-old girl whose body was found stuffed into a plastic crate late Friday night.
[…]
Lola’s parents raised the alarm first with the head of the kindergarten school next door, where the girl sometimes stopped to play with the youngsters, and later with police. Cops searched surveillance camera footage to determine that Lola had, in fact, come home from school Friday, but had been lured to the basement of her building by a woman.”
This is more than just a botched kidnapping if they want to call it that. Unbelievable! Why kidnap the child her parents were not well off. The father is a custodian for heaven's sake. IMO these people thought they could get away with this horror and not be held accountable, unbelievably. Or it is some sort of insane cult thing.

Yep, Daily Mail uses the word "siblings". However, this link doesn't describe the males as such sooo... it may be a translation thing. I don't know. And, yes... the world is getting crazier!

Police in Paris say the same woman seen talking to Lola in the entrance of the building was picked up again on CCTV footage leaving the building struggling to pull a plastic storage crate that appeared to be filled with colorful fabrics several hours after Lola entered the building. Two men who are not residents of the building were also seen leaving a short time later.

At around 11 p.m. Friday, a homeless man summoned police to say there was a strange plastic crate and two pieces of carry-on style suitcases where he normally bedded down for the night in the courtyard next to the building where the girl lived. He is thought to have opened the crate, which led to the grim discovery.

All four—the woman, the two men and the homeless man—were taken into custody Saturday morning after police tracked them on the city’s substantial CCTV surveillance system.

Not crazier but scarier. I mean this is insane 6 people. WTF?

24 y/o it says in the French news report. She is certainly very small in stature, being only the same height and build as Lola in the images.
Images can be misconstrued. IMO the 24yr old looks a lot stronger than Lola. Just because the woman is a thin build doesn't mean Lola was a match strengthwise for her. Even the height I personally cannot judge. To me the 24yr old looks taller than Lola. Plus Lola is still a child that is developing muscle strength this woman is already an adult and has developed the muscle strength so Lola is no match for this woman's strength. Afterall Lola was overpowered and we see only the 24yr old in the footage with poor Lola.

PARIS. Meurtre de Lola, 12 ans : la jeune fille est morte « asphyxiée »

15 October 2022

The investigation is accelerating into the murder of Lola, 12, killed Friday in the north of Paris. The hypothesis of a crime motivated by hypothetical organ trafficking is put forward. The mental health of the main suspect, arrested this morning, raises questions. The victim died of asphyxiation, according to a judicial source.

PARIS. Meurtre de Lola, 12 ans : la jeune fille est morte « asphyxiée »

15 October 2022

The investigation is accelerating into the murder of Lola, 12, killed Friday in the north of Paris. The hypothesis of a crime motivated by hypothetical organ trafficking is put forward. The mental health of the main suspect, arrested this morning, raises questions. The victim died of asphyxiation, according to a judicial source.
I thought it was something twisted (such as this). How insane. I think the family didn't know how vulnerable they were being in that basement maybe its not a good place for a family too many places to hide IMO. So sad.

Homeless woman among four held over mysterious murder of Lola in Paris

Homeless woman among four held over mysterious murder of Lola in Paris

Homeless woman 'with possible mental health issues' is charged with raping, torturing and murdering 12-year-old Lola after the girl was found stuffed in a suitcase in Paris with numbers 1 and 0 'placed' on her corpse​

A homeless woman with 'serious psychological problems' has been charged with the murder, rape and torture of a 12-year-old girl whose throat was slit before her mutilated body was stuffed in a suitcase in Paris.

Dahbia B., a 24-year-old homeless woman originally from Algeria, appeared before examining magistrates today following her arrest on Saturday and was indicted in connection with the gruesome killing of Lola Daviet.

[…]

Lola's horribly mutilated body was later found close to the building, in the city's 19th arrondissement, where she lived with her parents, Delphine and Johan Daviet.

'The suspect had boasted about selling body parts,' said an investigating source. 'Evidence suggests that the girl was taken into the basement of the flat, where she was tortured, and raped, before being strangled and having her throat cut'.

The source added: 'The suspect is believed to suffer with serious psychological problems. She was living on the street, but had friends and family in the Paris area.'

A judicial source confirmed that Dahbia B was is custody charged with 'The murder of a child under 15, rape, and torture.'

[…]

On Friday night after the body was discovered, three people were arrested near the scene, then a woman, who was spotted on CCTV with the schoolgirl hours before her death, was also held. Two others were also arrested and all are originally from Algeria, Le Parisien said.

Last edited:
FDE305A1-42A4-4004-8692-8701B00A0D37.jpeg

May Lola Daviet Rest In Peace

“A homeless woman, 24, with 'serious psychological problems' has been charged with the murder, rape and torture of a 12-year-old girl whose throat was slit before her mutilated body was stuffed in a suitcase in Paris.

Dahbia B., a homeless woman originally from Algeria, appeared before examining magistrates today following her arrest on Saturday and was indicted in connection with the gruesome killing of Lola Daviet, 12.”

It Is absolutely horrific and heartbreaking reading the details of what happened to Lola. Lola, Lola’s parents and loved ones are in my thoughts and prayers I am so sorry for their unimaginable and devastating loss.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14
Back