FRANCE - Truck drives into crowd celebrating Bastille Day in Nice, 2016 *Guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And there's your problem with the enemy living AMONGST civilians. Do you wish to massacre as many people as you can who simply live in the wrong place?

I bet the majority of families of the dead wish we would have done that.

Is it possible to talk about this incident without comparing it to one that fits another narrative or deflects from the topic at hand. It really is unfair to the people in Nice that have been murdered/mowed down.

WOW I can't presume to know what the majority of the families of the dead wish WE (??) would have done. JMO

Don't be absurd. I think most would be better people than to think that.
There really are some horrible and ignorant views on here when it comes to these attacks.

RIP to all.

nice attack: Police challenged truck terrorist then let him park on prom for nine hours

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/689828/nice-france-terrorist-ice-cream-nice-terror-police-isis

reports claim police allowed the killer to stay on the promenade des anglais because he told them he was delivering ice cream.

The roads had been shut from 3pm to prepare for the celebrations, so the killer got there early and waited.

he had several charges for violence, radicalisation and theft – but not terror offences.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/lat...sian-nice-resident-isis-daesh-truck-lorry-hit

ffs!!!

Don't be absurd. I think most would be better people than to think that.
There really are some horrible and ignorant views on here when it comes to these attacks.

RIP to all.

bbm, Not absurd to me. My views may be horrible at times, (some things are best left unsaid.) But Ignorant I am not.

Guess what? We are not France. The POTUS does not get to decide what happens in France,

A lot of people think that America is absurd with the violence and gun free for all. And there are all of those mass shootings which serve as an example to others. There are travel advisories for the US.

So should America be bombed to get rid of the negative ifluences? How much sense does that make?

Nice airport evacuated AP: military seen inside terminal, passengers ordered out.

Respectfully....this is not about mass shootings in the US.

This is about a horrendous act of terrorism committed by radicals.

'Radicalisation' offence but not terror offences? I wonder if that information's been translated correctly...

If true, the "ice cream delivery" story is disturbing. I am waiting to hear if that is confirmed. Was the truck refrigerated? Was it really allowed to sit there for 9 hours? We shall see. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08
Back