Friday 8/1/08 3 PM Press Conference

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
if you are disappointed in the press conference - perhaps new pictures will help just a little?

these were apparently posted yesterday; some are new, some are ones that i've never seen before. the captions are mean (and hilarious)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/equalizeyou

Actually I fins this very offensive, NOT FUNNY. No one here has been found guilty. This is just as offensive as the link posted by Bobby.

glad to hear i'm not the only one who is living in a mess, poor kids are mad at me too. I run around for an hour before hubby gets home to make it look like i've done a whole days worth of stuff, meanwhile, my butt is stuck to this chair.
:computer:

I was just thinking to myself the other day...... I feel like a damn teenager trying to get crap done before my mom comes home from work to see that I've been sittin' on my butt....I'm a grown woman for crying out loud, why do I feel so guilty??? (besides the fact that I haven't done SQUAT for going on nearly two weeks now????) :ashamed0005:

im sorry! i checked the pictures thread first, it wasnt there. i just got back from taking my second bar exam this week. exhausted and looking forward to catching up....

and i also just read the undeveloped land/bella vida post, or whatever it was - totally creepy.

i am down for a mini-vacay to florida if anyone is interested in an investigation...

Hope the exam went well! You definitely have provided a lot of insight here! It's appreciated =)

I don't, I hope they find an alive little girl.

I can not believe so many people want that baby to be dead. Seem to be disappointed there wasn't an announcement that she is deceased. Lord I can't believe this.

Come on home baby Caylee very much alive and well.

I don't believe anyone wants to hear that kind of news. geeesh

Maybe it was for Casey's benefit. She has probably been gaining a lot of confidence thinking her mom is believing her lies, going on national tv making a fool of herself by backing this insane statements. NOW, Casey has Lee getting repeatedly disconnected from her, and the police just announced the parents are very cooperative.

That must make Casey very much isolated. To me, this announcement was saying - the Anthony Family is on our side, Casey.

Count me in the club too! :crazy:

Boy, was this news conference a waste of time or what?

Frankly, I think the ONLY reason for it was so they could officially & publically announce that the Anthony family is cooperating. I wouldn't be surprised if the CSI visit wasn't also part of this new agenda.

Everyone's getting desperate... Casey is NOT talking & it's time for the Anthony's to get on board with the investigation to find Caylee & STOP wasting time hoping Casey might be nice enough to tell people the truth.

I think Lee's question the other day was THE turning point.....

'Who can I trust?'

I think everyone was hoping Casey would name just ONE person she felt comfortable talking to about Caylee but she wouldn't & if that changes, she'll let him know. Oh when she gets a chance... she'll write a letter. (No rush, Casey.... we have all the time in the world. UGH!!!)

Even her family must be SICK & TIRED of her sicko games & total disinterest in finding Caylee & ready to admit they're wasting time waiting for her to stop playing.

I was just thinking to myself the other day...... I feel like a damn teenager trying to get crap done before my mom comes home from work to see that I've been sittin' on my butt....I'm a grown woman for crying out loud, why do I feel so guilty??? (besides the fact that I haven't done SQUAT for going on nearly two weeks now????) :ashamed0005:

Your not alone!

I can not believe so many people want that baby to be dead. Seem to be disappointed there wasn't an announcement that she is deceased. Lord I can't believe this.

I think EVERYONE here wants Caylee to be very much alive but the likely hood of it being is so small. We just want closure from all of Casey's LIES:furious:

Actually I fins this very offensive, NOT FUNNY. No one here has been found guilty. This is just as offensive as the link posted by Bobby.

i'm sorry, i really didn't mean to insult anyone. but i think partying for an entire month while your 2 year old is missing deserves attention - whether offensive or not. i also think what casey anthony is doing to the police, the press, her family, and the taxpayers of florida is offensive.

but i did not mean to offend anyone here, at all. and for that, i apologize.

I said that earlier but then WHY would she not just say that so she could get out of jail and go get Caylee??? i am sure that she wants to go out and hang with friends and go to fusian,.. So why wouldn't she just say, here she is. Atleast tell Lee since they are so close.

quite frankly, IF she does get out, I don't think her friends at Fusian will be hanging out with her anymore

New here, but I've been reading.

Someone earlier today pointed to Casey's words in her initial call home from jail. She asked Cindy, "You don't know what my involvement is in stuff?"

I think Casey let on with that question that she is involved in Caylee's disappearance, AND that she's not the only person involved. IMO, it also points to the idea that Cindy is not involved.

Rose you had better get used to people finding Casey's actions offensive and sickening. It's HER OWN ACTIONS AND BEHAVIOR> we are not faking pictures nor are we the ones who added the captions and titles to them. NO she has not been charged. But TWO cadaver dogs hit on the car. The woman is talking in CIRCLES which are slowly wrapping around her neck and SHE SHOWS ZERO compassion or interest in her missing child during released phone calls.

You should find Casey offensive.

EXACTLY!! I have even asked myself why I am feeling this way. I am a grown woman, I should be able to do what I want to. I'll get that crap done ... sooner or later lol

if you are disappointed in the press conference - perhaps new pictures will help just a little?

these were apparently posted yesterday; some are new, some are ones that i've never seen before. the captions are mean (and hilarious)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/equalizeyou

Couple of new ones in the bunch. Thanks for posting.

I have to wonder what goes through someone's mind when they take the time to sit around and make up such evil captions. Showing the pictures gets the message across. Really no need to make such comments.

The sad part is that even when all is said and done, these pictures and the words will still be floating around the internet and will continue to float for years, reminding the Anthony family of their daughter's betrayal and the loss of their granddaughter.

I don't understand this kind of uncontrolled animosity. :confused: It certainly won't hurt Casey any but will be salt in a very raw wound for Casey's victims.

Salem

Me too!!! I just dumped all the dirty dishes in the washer and wiped down the kitchen, flew around the house putting everything into a laundry basket and hid it in my closet so my hubby will think I wasn't glued here all day LOL!

LOL! Too funny!

What we all need is a housekeeper... I wonder if Zenaida does housework also? haha

Wow! I don't think I have EVER heard anyone say that they hope they find this girl dead. I will leave my opinions to myself on this one. :mad:

New here, but I've been reading.

Someone earlier today pointed to Casey's words in her initial call home from jail. She asked Cindy, "You don't know what my involvement is in stuff?"

I think Casey let on with that question that she is involved in Caylee's disappearance, AND that she's not the only person involved. IMO, it also points to the idea that Cindy is not involved.

Personally, I took that statement to mean that Casey was saying "mom, I can't believe you don't completely believe me." thus the reason I think Cindy went into defense of Casey mode after that.

i'm sorry, i really didn't mean to insult anyone. but i think partying for an entire month while your 2 year old is missing deserves attention - whether offensive or not. i also think what casey anthony is doing to the police, the press, her family, and the taxpayers of florida is offensive.

but i did not mean to offend anyone here, at all. and for that, i apologize.

....and that fact remains...she is a "HORSEFACE" still LMAO!

The sad part is that even when all is said and done, these pictures and the words will still be floating around the internet and will continue to float for years, reminding the Anthony family of their daughter's betrayal and the loss of their granddaughter.

I don't disagree with you... people can be mean.

But that's why it's a gamble to upload pictures or post personal messages to a public area of the internet.... they're out of your control.... forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member