Friday With Nancy.. NG Friday Sept 5, 2008 8PM EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Expert chem guy explains they find chloroform after the fact through gas chromatography, not a sniff test.

I dont think she bought the chloroform. I think she googled how to make it.

Talking about Nancy's staff being able to purchase chloroform on the internet... took a cc and about 15 minutes. Had to state was using for research and development.

My laptop is on fireeeee... hot hot hot.

Todd Black on Pressr from JB MATCHES the phone number registered to AIM Productions, matches the phone number received by Leonard Padilla last evening.

I dont give a Rats *advertiser censored**, what they say, that is irrefutable.

so he pretended to be a anonymous company that wanted to bail her out???

Talking about Nancy's staff being able to purchase chloroform on the internet... took a cc and about 15 minutes. Had to state was using for research and development.

I wonder how many news rooms etc now have bottles of chloroform from people in the office and staff seeing if they could actually order it online.

Yo, it's LP. On the bond. So the GP's will pay once they get some money, from interviews and such, I suppose.

wow i wonder if they are gonna get the credit card records to see if she bought the chloriform??? that would seal it if they get that info

LP GO HOME. Your services are no longer needed!!! (innmyyyhhhooooo)

NG "LP your our body hunter...."

Sounds like she was referring to some sort of movie they are in...

Talking about Casey's tattoo ... possibly memorial... they really are behind aren't they? LOL

I wonder how many news rooms etc now have bottles of chloroform from people in the office and staff seeing if they could actually order it online.

Probably as many as there were of us putting pizza in our trunks for a week

OH GOOOOD.. mentioning the tattoo before break.

How is it that WE have better things to say than they.. lol
...and we can manage to say it a whole lot more succinctly. I have to give NBC credit for the coverage they had on the Today show today. No bells and whistles...no drama...and I especially liked NO CA!! Just the facts to date.

Does anyone know what Cindy's mother used to do? Was she a nurse? I wonder if Casey could have found chloroform at her house? It wasn't outlawed until 70's right?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manipulikka
Back