Friday With Nancy.. NG Friday Sept 5, 2008 8PM EST

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well, this expert seems to be saying what NG wants to hear.

Got a tattoo since she's been out today?! Why wouldn't she have to go straight home and stay there with her ankle bracelet?

No, not today. The tattoo we have discussed here before... La Bella Vida or something like that.

I agree with the LE that just spoke. The child did not die in the trunk. It died elsewhere and was buried in the backyard at the house and then moved to the trunk. I still think she used the chloroform and then put her in the pool. She must have left the rag with the chlorofom on it in the trunk to have the air still saturated with it. I wonder if they found the rag in there? or towel?
agreed, she did not die in the trunk

Wow I never saw her phone pings before… the girl got around… seriously she had a lot of time on her hands

Where did you see the pings? I haven't seen them.

That's exactly what I was thinking. Wow!

Me too- I had to re-read it a couple of times before finally deciding to move on. It made me feel better when I noticed others wondered as well :)

"Wonder if we are seeing an esculation in the denial of the Anthonys" said the psychological expert ( dont' know this one's name) well DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh that is so great nancy putting out there they need more volunteers for the search for caylee

Cops at the Anthony's on webcam, you guys is NG showing it.

Bombshell<<<<<<<Wynona Judd is not really on Nancy Grace right now. Just a local orlando newscaster who resembles WJ and wears a wig.

haha. are ya'll messin with us? ;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!
Back