Friday With Nancy.. NG Friday Sept 5, 2008 8PM EST

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Good Evening Everyone! I have been praying all day that LE have more charges ready for her but have been waiting all day so that we could watch them go pick her up on NG again on a Friday. Made my weekend last week! Here's to hoping!!

Bombshell<<<<<<<Wynona Judd is not really on Nancy Grace right now. Just a local orlando newscaster who resembles WJ and wears a wig.

Wow I never saw her phone pings before… the girl got around… seriously she had a lot of time on her hands

As for the protectors… I do not agree on the children but I somewhat agree on the protest…
I agree that yes Casey needs to know that this world is not on her side until she starts talking…

And basically Cindy is screwed too… I mean come on really what respected medical company would hire a nurse that lies

"No doctor I didn't leave that sponge in that patient… Maybe it was already there before you started the operation"

nancy should shut her piehole!! She specializes in interrupting people, but gets all huffy when they try to talk over her. grrrr!

I know! I had stopped watching her prior to this but have been watching again with this case and I have had my fill! I cannot stand her!

Does that explain CA and GA's behavior - hanging their heads in the trunk too long?

O/T Blink34 if that pic is you.... you are beautiful

OMG how sweet, it is and thank you so.
I took my pic at my computer webcam today because Im horribly superstitious and I so wanted to hear something good and wanted a pic of me here when I heard it- that's what I get for trying to "will" events.

Searching for a rolled up rug, duffel bag, and bones........I smell a rat?

...and we can manage to say it a whole lot more succinctly. I have to give NBC credit for the coverage they had on the Today show today. No bells and whistles...no drama...and I especially liked NO CA!! Just the facts to date.

I saw that video ~ it was a good one.

I took my pic at my computer webcam today because Im horribly superstitious and I so wanted to hear something good and wanted a pic of me here when I heard it- that's what I get for trying to "will" events.

You're adorable! How many times have you heard you look like Meg Ryan?

To forensic path.. Dr. Arnault ... re: chloroform. Does it work the way we see it in the movies? He says it can work that way. Can cause unconsciousness or death. He said to remember dogs hit on body in yard AND trunk. Possibly buried there first and THEN put in trunk. (duh)

You look like Meg Ryan

I agree with the LE that just spoke. The child did not die in the trunk. It died elsewhere and was buried in the backyard at the house and then moved to the trunk. I still think she used the chloroform and then put her in the pool. She must have left the rag with the chlorofom on it in the trunk to have the air still saturated with it. I wonder if they found the rag in there? or towel?

Bombshell<<<<<<<Wynona Judd is not really on Nancy Grace right now. Just a local orlando newscaster who resembles WJ and wears a wig.

LOL, yeah, I dont get that actually.
O/T observation: George parked his car on his newly fertilized lawn, isnt that a faux pas?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RMN0406
Back