FXNWS Judge Jeanine 6/25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I feel for any teen with severe acne cos it's almost always so devastating to their self-esteem & then didn't he also become almost like an invalid for some time due to those meds?

I def do NOT believe Lee ever did anything to ICA but if this issue was to come out in court I fear it may leave the impression he may have just cos of what his mental state probably was at the time..KWIM?

Having acne is hard on teens...but take it one step further. Cindy would reject you. Both of these parents take being attractive to an extreme. Neither love unconditionaly .They reject anything that doesn not live up to their high standards of appearance...even children. As long as you're pretty/handsome you will always have a place in their heart.

My guess is Lee struggled to fit in and be accepted any way he could. Cindy blames the acne meds for Lee's depression. I blame cindy. Lee is seriously depressed. My guess is casey was adored (for her looks). Lee was always second and hardly noticed. When casey gave birth, that put lee even further behind in the line-up for acceptance and love from his parents.

When ICA was defiant, they called on Lee to settle her down. He was their middle-man. He played both sides. He tried to win his parents' approval. His job was to get his sister happy again. It has always been about casey and then casey and caylee. There was no place for lee in the parents' eyes unless is was mediator at all the fights. It is still going on, even though ICA is locked away. He is sick of it. Life is going to be difficult for him.

I'm not so sure about that Quiche. When Mallory and LA had their breakup in 2006, her Mother posted a pretty scathing critique to Lee somewhere. I read it at the time and was shocked but am having trouble finding it now. FB maybe? Myspace? Somewhere public in any case.

Whaaat? Mallory's mother posted on a public site, to LA?
What is wrong with these people!

I was just wondering if perhaps another reason why LA was not at the birth might have to do with the birth coming a month earlier than planned? We don't know where LE was when, oh oopey, my water broke...a month early...
just a thought.

If GA sent the text to KH during the memorial.....it makes more sense to me....I can see GA needing a friend at that time.....maybe it is innocent on his part. maybe?

That is the way I took it as he was not in cas' good graces at that time, just a little ot ca just amazes me she's the train that jusy cannot stop and I really don't think she understands what she is doing to la it was sad just sad, sadder that he went thru with it with guilt, she just can't stop and ica knows it. At this point for la he's the only one that can stop it from happening to him the same for ga I think they just don't want ca left in la la land alone.

I am old so help me out here, men haven't started going to baby showers have they?

Yes, they have. When my niece was given a baby shower, there were three or four men in attendance. My nephew is 10 now, so it was a decade ago. I've been to others where men were present before and since, but that one stands out because my mother made such a big deal about it. "Men at a baby shower, I never heard of such a thing." Just for the record, I'm old, too, and it wasn't done back in the day when I was having babies. :wink:

Having acne is hard on teens...but take it one step further. Cindy would reject you. Both of these parents take being attractive to an extreme. Neither love unconditionaly .They reject anything that doesn not live up to their high standards of appearance...even children. As long as you're pretty/handsome you will always have a place in their heart.

My guess is Lee struggled to fit in and be accepted any way he could. Cindy blames the acne meds for Lee's depression. I blame cindy. Lee is seriously depressed. My guess is casey was adored (for her looks). Lee was always second and hardly noticed. When casey gave birth, that put lee even further behind in the line-up for acceptance and love from his parents.

When ICA was defiant, they called on Lee to settle her down. He was their middle-man. He played both sides. He tried to win his parents' approval. His job was to get his sister happy again. It has always been about casey and then casey and caylee. There was no place for lee in the parents' eyes unless is was mediator at all the fights. It is still going on, even though ICA is locked away. He is sick of it. Life is going to be difficult for him.

ITA with this entire post.

Place your bet on who was lying......CA for the win.

Where are all of Caseys Aunts and Grandmothers now? The ones who on a minutes notice rushed to Orlando to support the unwed Mother. They sure aren't supporting her or her parents in court now are they. Remember the circle of support that Laci's parents had?
The A's only have their lawyer.

Every person in the Anthony family is full of rage. It must have been like living in the eye of a storm inside their house.

I feel sorry for Lee... it is like no matter which way he turns, he is unjustly getting drug through the mud.

I have a sneaking hunch that George's family never liked Cindy.. or much worse.. despised Cindy. There seems to be so much animosity between CA and her siblings, I bet it is the same with her and George's sibs. They probably have had her number down for years and could tell some pretty revealing Cindy stories that corroborate what we have witnessed and analyzed over the past 3 years. No proof, just a hunch.

I think reality hit Lee square in the face when he took the stand. He was no longer there for a hearing to decide how an issue would be dealt with.This time his sister's very life will be decided.That's a huge burden and Lee is probably conflicted.
ICA got away with a lot,when Lee didn't.He suffered from acne and the meds while ICA flitted through life.
In her depo CA said ICA was the better student.
She "bought" the car from him,but only made one small pay't to him.He watched her drive around in a car that he had to work for.
He knows how much it would mean to CA if he would fall on the sword for ICA.That in ,itself is hurtful,that his mother would throw his life away for ICA.
I completely understand why he would break down on the stand.It's all come to a head. His niece is dead ,his mom is committing perjury and his sister is about to get convicted and possibly the DP.The world is scrutinizing everything they do.
My God,who wouldn't fall apart?

I think reality hit Lee square in the face when he took the stand. He was no longer there for a hearing to decide how an issue would be dealt with.This time his sister's very life will be decided.That's a huge burden and Lee is probably conflicted.
ICA got away with a lot,when Lee didn't.He suffered from acne and the meds while ICA flitted through life.
In her depo CA said ICA was the better student.
She "bought" the car from him,but only made one small pay't to him.He watched her drive around in a car that he had to work for.
He knows how much it would mean to CA if he would fall on the sword for ICA.That in ,itself is hurtful,that his mother would throw his life away for ICA.
I completely understand why he would break down on the stand.It's all come to a head. His niece is dead ,his mom is committing perjury and his sister is about to get convicted and possibly the DP.The world is scrutinizing everything they do.
My God,who wouldn't fall apart?
I agree. He was finally pressed against the wall. 2 choices. Left or Right. He chose. He cried about the choice. Let's hope he doesn't rally up for attempt #2 out of guilt and sadness.

CA DID post overtime though if you look at her timecards. And as crazy as it sounds the week with the MOST overtime is the week in question when the computer searches took place.

Interesting. Could this actually be the reason for the searches? CA was working more hours and there was nobody to look after Caylee when KC wanted to go out. So say she stayed in instead. Maybe had friends/a boyfrend over?

Where was GA this week? If he was out of the house KC could have googled ways to drug Caylee so she would stay asleep when KCs friends were over. Maybe KC discovered she liked having the house to herself. Maybe she decided to google ways to permanently have the house to herself.

Just wondering if CA may have in the past had some mental health issues that everyone wants to keep quiet. Both GA and LA seem quite protective of her to the point of jumping to her every whim. While GA does not seem the type to buckle under, he does. Several times they have made statements that indicate they were worried how CA would respond to some development or other.

I , too, believe ICA saying she had not told when at the jail visit, was referring to the big blow up fight she had with CA. I think she feels her mother is to blame for Caylee's death. If she had not made ICA angry, she would not have taken Caylee and left. Whatever happened was a result of that fight. JMO

I agree. He was finally pressed against the wall. 2 choices. Left or Right. He chose. He cried about the choice. Let's hope he doesn't rally up for attempt #2 out of guilt and sadness.

I would like to see him walk away from this,move far far away and create a new family for himself. ICA is not worth it.

Whaaat? Mallory's mother posted on a public site, to LA?
What is wrong with these people!
I'm searching for it Zsa Zsa. It was bizarre. At the time I read a lot on Topix Orlando so I'm looking for a reference to it there.

LA expresses rage quite well. If he fired off a myspace comment to my daughter like the one he did to 'princess', I'd be all over him to I think but probably in a face to face encounter at his front ooops garage door. :)

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/5395527/Lee-Anthony-Myspace-Blogging

she had to sit through nearly a week without anybody talking about her...So had a weeks worth.. You are right it seemed real for the first time.Her relationship with LA is of course very very different than CA GA...

I am old so help me out here, men haven't started going to baby showers have they?

Oh, yeah men do go to baby showers nowadays. They even get manly diaper bags (sports & stuff on them) as gifts.
Women get "push gifts" after delivery from their S.O. now too. My daughters got NICE BLING. I never got one so my odious ex husband owes me THREE. HA!

And what was so beautiful about that is that Cindy didn't even know that it was happening. Just beautiful!

Just wondering if CA may have in the past had some mental health issues that everyone wants to keep quiet. Both GA and LA seem quite protective of her to the point of jumping to her every whim. While GA does not seem the type to buckle under, he does. Several times they have made statements that indicate they were worried how CA would respond to some development or other.

Don't know how the double quotes got in here. Sorry
Don't know how the double post got in here. Sorry
Don't know how the double quotes got in here. Sorry

Don't Know how the double post got in here. Sorry
I , too, believe ICA saying she had not told when at the jail visit, was referring to the big blow up fight she had with CA. I think she feels her mother is to blame for Caylee's death. If she had not made ICA angry, she would not have taken Caylee and left. Whatever happened was a result of that fight. JMO

The fight hasn't even been brought out in trial yet and I sit here wondering if it will ever be.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ouisie
Back