"G (Guilty)" vs "NG (Not Guilty)" Where do you stand?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Guilty V Not Guilty & What Level

• Guilty 1st Degree Murder - Totally Premeditated

Votes: 530 79.3%
  • Guilty 2cnd Degree Murder

Votes: 58 8.7%
  • Guilty Manslaughter - Not premeditated but during a Rage attack or a snapped moment

Votes: 61 9.1%
  • Not Guilty - Complete Accident

Votes: 11 1.6%
  • Completely Innocent

Votes: 8 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All I can think of is maybe she got mixed in with some very shady characters. As more & more evidence comes to surface, that just doesn't "fit," but it's all I can think of. Maybe if she crossed the wrong person & was punished? Of course that scenario doesn't raise her even close to "mother of the year."

I've actually wondered if the defense might try a "multiple personality" defense with Zanny as Casey's alter-ego...

I've wondered this myself, the whole "Sybil" complex. Casey is, of course, the sweet, innocent, mother-of-the-year, who takes care of everyone and thinks only of others. Then, she splits, and out pops "Zanny", the baby-murdering nanny. When she's low on money she becomes "Annie" the check forging, beer buying theif. And when she's feeling sexy she becomes "Fanny", the bar hopping, pole dancing, bump and grind life of the party who takes erotic pictures and posts them on the internet. Did I miss anything? :waitasec:

Casey is not innocent. Even if others killed her lets say accidentally she didn't report it at all which makes her equally guilty.

I've wondered this myself, the whole "Sybil" complex. Casey is, of course, the sweet, innocent, mother-of-the-year, who takes care of everyone and thinks only of others. Then, she splits, and out pops "Zanny", the baby-murdering nanny. When she's low on money she becomes "Annie" the check forging, beer buying theif. And when she's feeling sexy she becomes "Fanny", the bar hopping, pole dancing, bump and grind life of the party who takes erotic pictures and posts them on the internet. Did I miss anything? :waitasec:

lol @ fanny!

remember in the FBI interview with george, Nick Savage told george they found casey's resume and it said she was a nanny on it? i thought that was very telling, especially when she claims the nanny took caylee (and killed her), this only confirms the fact (to me) that casey IS "zanny the nanny" and SHE killed caylee.

I am waiting for more evidence.

Although I do not really expect a mental defense. I have nothing to make me think that I just don't.

I live outside of FL in a major city of another state in the SE. One of our Hispanic employees told my husband that a Hispanic girl in his neighborhood had been selling her recently deceased female child's clothing at a garage sale. She was questioned by a PI about the child, proof of the child, other names she may have used, etc. He said everyone was very upset. So, I don't know what is really going on as far as the defense is concerned.

But I will wait for more evidence.

The only possibility I can imagine a not guilty verdict (and I'm not saying "innocent" by any means) would be an insanity plea.

Because I think that girl is seriously disturbed-

lol @ fanny!

remember in the FBI interview with george, Nick Savage told george they found casey's resume and it said she was a nanny on it? i thought that was very telling, especially when she claims the nanny took caylee (and killed her), this only confirms the fact (to me) that casey IS "zanny the nanny" and SHE killed caylee.

KC said she was a lot of things.

KC isn't Zanny the Nanny. There IS no Zanny-- not even in KC's head.

I am waiting for more evidence.

Although I do not really expect a mental defense. I have nothing to make me think that I just don't.

I live outside of FL in a major city of another state in the SE. One of our Hispanic employees told my husband that a Hispanic girl in his neighborhood had been selling her recently deceased female child's clothing at a garage sale. She was questioned by a PI about the child, proof of the child, other names she may have used, etc. He said everyone was very upset. So, I don't know what is really going on as far as the defense is concerned.

But I will wait for more evidence.

are you saying this woman could possibly have something to do with caylee?

lol @ fanny!

Yeah, I remember that. I thought it spoke volumes as to how detached she felt from her own child. She felt like a nanny having to take care of her, like it was a job. I mean, I have raised children and it IS quite a job, but I never looked at it like that. I AM a mother, plain and simple. I love my children, I live for them, and would die before I saw any harm come to them. I don't think KC ever had that maternal bond/connection with Caylee.

The only possibility I can imagine a not guilty verdict (and I'm not saying "innocent" by any means) would be an insanity plea.

Because I think that girl is seriously disturbed-
But, not legally insane.

More like characterless. That's what sociopathy is.

That would be a no, no & a triple no. She aint crazy, the nanny didnt do it, she doesn't talk to her self or see dead people. She is just pure pure evil.

I implore anyone going down this train of thought to have a look at the video that has been released of her parent's visit to her in jail on the 14th. It is eye opening.

That would be a no, no & a triple no. She aint crazy, the nanny didnt do it, she doesn't talk to her self or see dead people. She is just pure pure evil.

This post says it all!

All I can think of is maybe she got mixed in with some very shady characters. As more & more evidence comes to surface, that just doesn't "fit," but it's all I can think of. Maybe if she crossed the wrong person & was punished? Of course that scenario doesn't raise her even close to "mother of the year."
I think I have read every...single...transcript and watched every...single...jail video and news video (as most have on here) so far no shady character has surfaced other than KC. IMO CA crossed the wrong person, KC and Caylee was punished...by KC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV