"G (Guilty)" vs "NG (Not Guilty)" Where do you stand?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Guilty V Not Guilty & What Level

• Guilty 1st Degree Murder - Totally Premeditated

Votes: 530 79.3%
  • Guilty 2cnd Degree Murder

Votes: 58 8.7%
  • Guilty Manslaughter - Not premeditated but during a Rage attack or a snapped moment

Votes: 61 9.1%
  • Not Guilty - Complete Accident

Votes: 11 1.6%
  • Completely Innocent

Votes: 8 1.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Suppose a child climbs a tree, falls, breaks his neck, and dies.

Mother comes out and finds dead child. Picks him up and stuffs him in a garbage bag. Drives around with body a few days, then stops by side of road and tosses bag into woods. Does not report it to police.

One month later, police question mother on why child is missing. In this case, she tells them she found her dead son by a tree, bagged him, drove around with him in trunk and tossed him in the woods. She leads police to body. Autopsy confirms cause of death.

Putting your feelings for the mother aside (none of us would befriend her on Facebook, I hope)...what crime was committed and if there was a crime, what should the sentence be?

And don't get me wrong here...I am in the anger phase of grief on this and I absolutely hate Casey. I think she is a horrible waste of human flesh. But I am not convinced at all that an accident did not occur and she had about the most inappropriate reaction one could have.

If it was accidentao death, secondary to sedating Caylee with choloroform or Xanex or anyother drug to make her sleep, it's still felony murder.

Caylee did not fall out of a tree.

Perhaps I was trying to be too flip.

I realized today I am entering the anger phase of grief on this case big time. I am even more angry because I truly believe this was an accident and Casey may actually get off lightly despite the way she treated her daughter after death. It really, really pi$$es me off. :furious:

So what I was trying to say is, whether she is in jail or out of jail, as long as her life is miserable and worthless, I will be happy (remember, this is the anger phase of grief talking). I would only like to know that she will not have another child, because I cannot stand the thought of a child being raised by her.

Does any of that make sense??

And, what if the child could have lived, had KC called the paramedics? Maybe they could have revived Caylee.

I will be happy if she's in jail at LEAST until she's been in menopause for a couple of years.

If it was accidentao death, secondary to sedating Caylee with choloroform or Xanex or anyother drug to make her sleep, it's still felony murder.

Caylee did not fall out of a tree.

Well you're smokin' tonight!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

:D

We have to quit assuming she was behaving normally, as you or I would. I believe she reacted this way because 1) she was very fearful of her own mother's reaction and losing even more of her love, and 2) she's a big-time narcissist. I am not trying to apologize for her behavior, only trying to describe what I think happened.

Doesn't matter whether or not she was afriad of her mother. She did not call the paramedics.

I've wondered this myself, the whole "Sybil" complex. Casey is, of course, the sweet, innocent, mother-of-the-year, who takes care of everyone and thinks only of others. Then, she splits, and out pops "Zanny", the baby-murdering nanny. When she's low on money she becomes "Annie" the check forging, beer buying theif. And when she's feeling sexy she becomes "Fanny", the bar hopping, pole dancing, bump and grind life of the party who takes erotic pictures and posts them on the internet. Did I miss anything? :waitasec:

Jannie, the aspiring paralegal that she is when JB is around.

Chloroform is only safe to give in doses that would knock you out for 15 to 20 minutes at a time.

It is a perfect date rape drug, but not a good babysitter.

It is used by vets in the U.S. nowdays mainly as an inexpensive way for pounds to euthanize batches of animals.

I challenge anyone to find ONE case where a parent has used chloroform with a rag for a babysitter. Since you have to keep dripping the safe doses out every 15 minutes, what would be the point?

IMO

I think KC's partying, etc. afterward is behavioral evidence against an accident...If the FBI has a profile on parents whose children die accidentally, I can tell you this type of behavior is most definitely NOT included...

I'm not entirely sold on premeditation, although I'm not saying it didn't happen either. I'm sure Yuri Melich knows at this point if there is definite evidence of that. I think it was JWG who pointed out her google searches for neck-breaking, etc. were hardly in-depth research...I think there is a distinction between someone who plans murder and someone who may have fantasized about it...I pointed out in an earlier post that I don't believe these searches referred to Caylee at all, but rather someone else...I think she was thinking more about Cindy (Cindy's moving out, according to Jesse and Amy)...It's not hard to overpower a two year old (any other moms ever had to carry a tantrum throwing two year old out of Wal-Mart while every other shopper is watching? - trust me, it can be done!) I think Chloroform would be used to disable an individual who could pose a physical threat to you...I envision KC chloroforming CA in the house, breaking her neck, then leaving CA by the pool steps and claiming she must have slipped...or something to that effect...maybe she was going to test the chloroform out on Caylee to see how well it worked, and Caylee reacted badly. If that's so, she couldn't call 911 because she couldn't say the truth, i.e. "I chloroformed my own kid" or "I was just testing it out to see if it would work when I offed my mom"...
I do believe she is guilty and a sociopath, but I'm not necessarily sure if she was driven to kill Caylee, or someone else, or if it just happened in a fit of rage...

Yeah, I remember that. I thought it spoke volumes as to how detached she felt from her own child. She felt like a nanny having to take care of her, like it was a job. I mean, I have raised children and it IS quite a job, but I never looked at it like that. I AM a mother, plain and simple. I love my children, I live for them, and would die before I saw any harm come to them. I don't think KC ever had that maternal bond/connection with Caylee.

You're right. She didn't. Sociopaths can't bond.

just saying that because it was on her resume she must have thought of herself as a nanny, then says a nanny took caylee...it's just odd.

i know there is no zanny the nanny in a literal sense.

She knows she's not a nanny, OR an event planner, and she knows she murdered her kid. She also said, on her resume, that she graduated from JC, she was taken courses aqt a university, and a whole lot of other things, none of which were true.

I voted with almost 80% majority.

The computer searches along with trunk evidence speaks premeditation to me.

Can we have an additional poll category? One for "not proven" to protect some of us from the impending hung jury situation.

I think KC's partying, etc. afterward is behavioral evidence against an accident...If the FBI has a profile on parents whose children die accidentally, I can tell you this type of behavior is most definitely NOT included...

I'm not entirely sold on premeditation, although I'm not saying it didn't happen either. I'm sure Yuri Melich knows at this point if there is definite evidence of that. I think it was JWG who pointed out her google searches for neck-breaking, etc. were hardly in-depth research...I think there is a distinction between someone who plans murder and someone who may have fantasized about it...I pointed out in an earlier post that I don't believe these searches referred to Caylee at all, but rather someone else...I think she was thinking more about Cindy (Cindy's moving out, according to Jesse and Amy)...It's not hard to overpower a two year old (any other moms ever had to carry a tantrum throwing two year old out of Wal-Mart while every other shopper is watching? - trust me, it can be done!) I think Chloroform would be used to disable an individual who could pose a physical threat to you...I envision KC chloroforming CA in the house, breaking her neck, then leaving CA by the pool steps and claiming she must have slipped...or something to that effect...maybe she was going to test the chloroform out on Caylee to see how well it worked, and Caylee reacted badly. If that's so, she couldn't call 911 because she couldn't say the truth, i.e. "I chloroformed my own kid" or "I was just testing it out to see if it would work when I offed my mom"...
I do believe she is guilty and a sociopath, but I'm not necessarily sure if she was driven to kill Caylee, or someone else, or if it just happened in a fit of rage...

What would Casey have done with Caylee when she left home to live with Tony IF Caylee hadn't died???

Casey told Tony late June 15 and early June 16 she couldn't stay with Cindy and George anymore.

Tony said Casey could stay with him, but not Caylee.

None of Caylee's clothes or diapers were packed. Casey packed up enough stuff for HERSELF for a LONG stay.I think Casey WAS in a rage with Cindy and moving out.

But, no way was Casey going to let Cindy win and have HER daughter. Premeditation and malice can be developed in 10 minutes if someone has already been fantasizing along those lines.

IMO

What would Casey have done with Caylee when she left home to live with Tony IF Caylee hadn't died???

Casey told Tony late June 15 and early June 16 she couldn't stay with Cindy and George anymore.

Tony said Casey could stay with him, but not Caylee.

None of Caylee's clothes or diapers were packed. Casey packed up enough stuff for HERSELF for a LONG stay.I think Casey WAS in a rage with Cindy and moving out.

But, no way was Casey going to let Cindy win and have HER daughter. Premeditation and malice can be developed in 10 minutes if someone has already been fantasizing along those lines.

IMO

Caylee's clothes/bookbag have never been found have they? If so- I missed it. The clothes/bookbag that were/would have been packed and with her. Surely all her clothes are not accounted for at the Anthony home... I don't know - asking. If at the recovery site - LE has not released that info yet.

Caylee's clothes/bookbag have never been found have they? If so- I missed it. The clothes/bookbag that were/would have been packed and with her. Surely all her clothes are not accounted for at the Anthony home... I don't know - asking. If at the recovery site - LE has not released that info yet.

Apparently, from all I've read, one bag was in the Pontiac with JUST diapers, toothbrush & a comb, with the "babydoll" left in the carseat:furious: All her clothes were in the home as CA ask KC about this, to which she replies that Zanny:furious: has everything, duplicates of everything Caylee needs:furious: One backpack that George mentions has not been found & some speculate it was found at the crime scene.

Cindy, Lee and Tony said Casey had NOTHING with her for Caylee. Cindy ASKED Casey why she didn't bring anything for Caylee and Casey said Zanny had bought Caylee *all new* things.

Which still doesn't answer where Caylee would have gone if Caylee hadn't died. Casey brought enough supplies and clothes for herself to Tony's apartment for a long stay.

Caylee wasn't invited to stay with Tony. Where was she supposed to go?

I do not believe Casey would let Cindy have HER daughter after their fight.

JMO

Apparently, from all I've read, one bag was in the Pontiac with JUST diapers, toothbrush & a comb, with the "babydoll" left in the carseat:furious: All her clothes were in the home as CA ask KC about this, to which she replies that Zanny:furious: has everything, duplicates of everything Caylee needs:furious: One backpack that George mentions has not been found & some speculate it was found at the crime scene.

:) Got ya to talk to me with that one. :thumb:

Cindy, Lee and Tony said Casey had NOTHING with her for Caylee. Cindy ASKED Casey why she didn't bring anything for Caylee and Casey said Zanny had bought Caylee *all new* things.

Which still doesn't answer where Caylee would have gone if Caylee hadn't died. Casey brought enough supplies and clothes for herself to Tony's apartment for a long stay.

Caylee wasn't invited to stay with Tony. Where was she supposed to go?

I do not believe Casey would let Cindy have HER daughter after their fight.

JMO

Jol - thanks for that response. Its helpful. I need to go back and read some stuff because I was reading something that was saying the clothing & bookbag Caylee had with her had never been found. At least not reported found.

Of course - the invisible nanny was supposed to also have a wardrobe of clothes. LOL!

I will get back to you. I am one place and unfortunately my stuff is another.:rolleyes:

You know ree ....

The missing babydoll bothers me more than anything. Terrible. No report of that even being at the discovery sight. So sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela