GA - 2 corrections officers killed on bus, 2 inmates on run, Putnam Co., June 2017 *CAPTURED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't believe I've seen this one posted. The man who called 911 from the bus crime scene gave an interview to the local newspaper. Some of the details are a bit graphic. However, there's a ton of info he provided that has not been related in the broader media coverage.

http://www.unionrecorder.com/news/i...cle_d9e66ab8-5092-11e7-a559-73e5d08fca92.html

First time posting a link from my phone. Hopefully I didn't screw it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From link...

Mistery Pierce, kitchen manager at Long Shoals Country Store, near where the two escapees made their getaway in a stolen car, talked about a man she saw crying outside the store when she got to work.

Pierce, who lives nearby, said she saw the man sitting at a table after her sister dropped her off at work about 7 a.m.

“He (the man)..... "

They've had God knows how long to plan this out. Do they have more ammo yet? Guys, help me out here....

Can we please embed a case map image?

If they want to make sure Sills will never find them, they should hide out wherever R. Dermond's head is, IJS.

We are not only missing Foxfire terribly in Abby's and Libby's threads : rose: rise: ; Foxfire is greatly missed her too... Wolfscratch Wilderness himself...His loss is felt heavily right now. This was his <modsnip> backyard.

Hollye, Otto, Forager, where are all you map guys? Skibby, FOR the love of Mike (I'm stealing that one from you...)

Oceanblueeyes, all you guys. LDRN, (Auntie M...)

I need Slibby, dotr, wonderful, pink...all you guys, SERIOUS.

Bringing this map forward, it does not have the most current truck location on it however. (Thanks Snoopster)
Here's a simple map. Locations are approximate.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1w7h1ttrigA617qjBFITMnpiGxxQ&usp=sharing

Since their last known location was in Madison (city), they could possibly be headed west to Atlanta from there, or, headed north toward Madison County (where Dubose is from). They could also continue on NW through Atlanta to head to middle Tennessee, where Rowe is from. Just some ideas.
(Hopefully they're not headed your way WideOpen!!)

They're gonna rob a bank or armored vehicle or similar imo.

Thank you snoopster :group hug: tech diffs can we please embed some screenshots of the map? Mods? Tia!!

I think they are also going to need a different vehicle, tonight.
I think they are traveling at night.
The truck is too easily identified, it would stand out because of the toolboxes on the sides and the rear damage. They will also get substitute plates along their route.

jmo

Dang I just had a possible epiphany, I lost it. :banghead: , cmon, wait for it, moo...dangit!

Oh! Got it, so these guys have had access to the internet...All these Facebook pages...Of course LE will look at their search logs, which might not be so obvious then, but in hindsight now (where was the monitoring?)...they could also have done false searches to throw them off...point is, I'd be scouring long and hard every web page they've ever set their eyes on, which I'm sure they're doing.

Guys, I know I'm power posting msm, etc, like crazy, please bounce off these posts. I have the skillls so I'm just trying to help present all the facts, etc, See, these guys think they're so smart...see, I'm smarter, you're smarter, so is LE. Let's do this. Serious!

I think they are also going to need a different vehicle, tonight.
I think they are traveling at night.
The truck is too easily identified, it would stand out because of the toolboxes on the sides and the rear damage. They will also get substitute plates along their route.

jmo

Agreed. They've also likely ditched the tick, al though if they switched the plates it's fairly common, but they'll ditch a vehicle often imo. Even if the vehicle isn't identified by LE...there could be a whole bunch of vehicles and plate switching s imo. Then thy hide the vehicles they shed in brush, leaves...

Just going off of the known location of the theft of the truck, they know that construction sites often have work vehicles that have keys left inside them.
So, I think it's a likely chance they would hit another "job site" to get another vehicle.
But what direction are they headed? Impossible to predict.

jmo

After the news about possibly being in Mississippi, I've begun to speculate they are heading for Mexico. It would fit the path. So through Mississippi, Louisiana and Texas. The truck would look exactly like a bunch of others in those areas...

Thinking out loud again, so thaaaats why they likely haven't separated yet..because theyve got bigger plans. They've spent some time together talking about all of this, and they haven't come this far for nothing. It's so or doe , and they need MONEY. That's they're MO (and killers because nothing, nobody, n o one, no disabled vet, no prison guard, no cop, nobody...everything is moo.

How patient are they? They've got supplies for a little while at least...I doubt patience is their virtue imo but I could be wrong.

Just going off of the known location of the theft of the truck, they know that construction sites often have work vehicles that have keys left inside them.
So, I think it's a likely chance they would hit another "job site" to get another vehicle.
But what direction are they headed? Impossible to predict.

jmo

Yeeeesssss!! The last truck they stole was from a work quarry, and and supposedly the keys were likely left in the tuck. I didn't get a chance to post that link but YES. Moo. Thanks for being here aWideOpen.

It's like, we've got a couple terrorists on the loose, same kind of thing, imo. First post Katy made in NOCO was "this is nothing short of domestic terrorism". It feels like that right about now..bla bla I know I sound dramatic :drama:...this is Fo real. Ain't no joke. Every minute these guys are out there...

:drink:

Thinking out loud again, so thaaaats why they likely haven't separated yet..because theyve got bigger plans. They've spent some time together talking about all of this, and they haven't come this far for nothing. It's so or doe , and they need MONEY. That's they're MO (and killers because nothing, nobody, n o one, no disabled vet, no prison guard, no cop, nobody...everything is moo.

How patient are they? They've got supplies for a little while at least...I doubt patience is their virtue imo but I could be wrong.
MARGARITA25 bbm above Yes, the situation changed the minute I/we found out these men were "roomies." Lots of time spent figuring how to get on the transport bus at the same time. This throws out my theory of the two splitting up....they are connected "at the hip." As I recall, that bus was taking prisoners to a "diagnostic facility." They probably "faked some condition/ailment etc." knowing they would be in rotation for the next trip, if the bus only runs once every 2 weeks, for example. Any long term inmate would be aware of when certain runs are made. Maybe not the "exact hour" but definitely aware of what days. It is a lot easier to escape from a bus than it is to escape from a high security prison. (No cement walls, no lock down protocol, no emergency alarms, no additional CO's to come to your aid....as I said before, transport duty is DANGEROUS.) We don't know if LE is giving a true report of their location. Giving a false report of them being in Mississippi, might take some heat off them and they may try to call a "watched/monitored" contact.
Right now, their only hope is to head towards the Gulf and get on a boat headed to a non-extradition country in Central America or Cuba. I know that sounds far-fetched, but these guys have to be the most wanted men in the country ....and they know it. They can NEVER have a life in the U.S. I wonder if it is easier to stowaway on a trawler or just hi-jack a large private boat?
RIP to the guards. Your innocent lives should not have been taken by career criminals.

These two may even be bi or jail house lovers who will stay together.
jmo

This reminds me so much of the Matt/Sweat escape in 2015. There were rumors and sightings far away, but they didn't end up very far, having taken shelter in closed up area cabins.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces
Back