GA - 2 corrections officers killed on bus, 2 inmates on run, Putnam Co., June 2017 *CAPTURED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hopefully fast-tracked to the DP !!
Thinking about the families of the guards..... :(

From your link:

[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay]Thursday evening, WSMV reported Shelbyville Police found a couple tied up and a black Jeep and guns were stolen. Police said they believe it was Rowe and DuBose. Rowe is from Lewisberg, Tenn., about 20 miles west of Shelbyville.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=.SF UI Display][FONT=.SFUIDisplay]
Police officials stopped a car they believed to be Rowe and DuBose on Interstate 24 near the Epps Mill Road exit. That's when the inmates left the car and ran away on foot in the area before they were captured. http://www.11alive.com/mb/news/local/escaped-inmates-captured-in-tenn-governor-says/449467380[/FONT][/FONT]

Captured in Tennessee! Hallelujah! I bet they'll be given the DP for killing the prison guards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope so, but if they take a guilty plea, LWOP more than likely. I'm praying for DP too.

I hope so, but if they take a guilty plea, LWOP more than likely. I'm praying for DP too.

That's true. I don't know how I didn't think about that.

You can bet they will be separated this time and never be roomies again! I hope they spend the rest of their lives in isolation.

Great news. These two knuckleheads had me nervous as they were last reported roaming around my region.

68a0bb24f398bbef7eeacd844d1e8f7e.jpg

🤢

A few posts have been removed, please remember the social media rules when posting.

Screen caps are not allowed and SM pages of anyone besides the victim(s) and the suspects/perps are off limits. Thanks!

What total idiots...what wastes. :furious:

I'm really extremely angered that these *******s took 2 lives and broke the hearts of the families of these LE.
But, I am relieved that they didn't kill anyone else. They could have easily left a string of senseless murders...(Evil)
Do we know yet who actually pulled the trigger and killed the officers?
I hope the couple from TN can heal from this frightening crime and my prayers out to them tonight.

jmo

What total idiots...what wastes. :furious:

I'm really extremely angered that these *******s took 2 lives and broke the hearts of the families of these LE.
But, I am relieved that they didn't kill anyone else. They could have easily left a string of senseless murders...(Evil)
Do we know yet who actually pulled the trigger and killed the officers?
I hope the couple from TN can heal from this frightening crime and my prayers out to them tonight.

jmo

I agree. Very heartbreaking for the families of the ones killed but so happy there were no more killed.

IIRC, Georgia is a death penalty state.

And to take a plea, it has to be the prosecutor offering one first. IIRC

With killing two officers, I just don't see the prosecutor offering a plea in the state of Georgia. :moo: :cow:

"Earlier Thursday, it is believed that Rowe and DuBose tied up a couple on Kindree Road in Shelbyville and stole a black Jeep and guns. Rowe is from Lewisburg, TN.

Bedford County Sheriff Austin Swing said the couple was lucky to be alive.

He said Rowe and DuBose entered the home with guns drawn and even held guns to the couple's head.

The escapees stayed inside the Shelbyville home for almost three hours before fleeing."

http://www.wsmv.com/story/35677424/escaped-ga-inmates-captured-in-rutherford-county

Terrifying. Glad these monsters are off the street tonight. Prayers for everyone involved.

I wonder if they were heading to Lewisburg, TN, where Rowe is from. It is just about 20 miles west of where they were captured.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back