GA - 2 corrections officers killed on bus, 2 inmates on run, Putnam Co., June 2017 *CAPTURED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"Swing said shots were fired but that no one was hurt."

http://www.tennessean.com/story/new...-down-interstate-rutherford-county/402167001/

Not surprising. Will be interesting to find out how many and who fired the shots (police vs. inmates).

"Donnie Rowe and Ricky Dubose were taken into custody after authorities spotted a vehicle reported stolen after a home invasion in Shelbyville around 6 p.m.

The men gave chase for about 10 miles and traveled at speeds around 100 mph on Interstate 24, Det. Sgt. Dan Goodwin said.

According to Goodwin, the pair opened fired on two police vehicles and fled on foot after crashing near mile marker 91.

The men were ultimately taken into custody at a home on Pruitt Road after a foot pursuit. The homeowner and a neighbor held the two suspects at gunpoint until deputies arrived to the home where authorities said the escapees were trying to steal a vehicle.

Goodwin told News 2 the men surrendered after they were approached."

http://wkrn.com/2017/06/15/police-say-escaped-ga-inmates-involved-in-rutherford-county-foot-chase/

Answered my own question with this article. Not surprising that these criminals fired once again at LEOs.

And WOW! Major kudos to the citizens that held the inmates at gunpoint until police caught up with them.

And WOW! Major kudos to the citizens that held the inmates at gunpoint until police caught up with them.

Brave people who have my respect. Defend, protect, and survive. :happydance:

Hero homeowner holds escaped Georgia inmates at gunpoint until arrests
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/06/1...eorgia-inmates-at-gunpoint-until-arrests.html

Holy macaroli. I didn't realize that a homeowner actually detained these guys at gunpoint until officers could arrive after they fled from the car chase on foot. I guess that explains that photograph. (I was curious because it didn't look like a typical photo taken by LE ...)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

68a0bb24f398bbef7eeacd844d1e8f7e.jpg

🤢

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awww, whats with the long faces? Cowards.

There is a special place for y'all in hell, hopefully sooner than later.

Godspeed, Christopher Monica

Godspeed, Curtis Billue

IIRC, Georgia is a death penalty state.

And to take a plea, it has to be the prosecutor offering one first. IIRC

With killing two officers, I just don't see the prosecutor offering a plea in the state of Georgia. :moo: :cow:

I mean they will plead guilty not take a plea. JMO

:happydance::loveyou:to the armed homeowner that kept them at gunpoint for police! Though I admit, I might have been tempted to pull the trigger... but.. since they are alive :drumroll::jail: for them! That's a wrap! They won't be cellmates anymore!!! Goooooood guys gotcha!!!

What total idiots...what wastes. :furious:

I'm really extremely angered that these *******s took 2 lives and broke the hearts of the families of these LE.
But, I am relieved that they didn't kill anyone else. They could have easily left a string of senseless murders...(Evil)
Do we know yet who actually pulled the trigger and killed the officers?
I hope the couple from TN can heal from this frightening crime and my prayers out to them tonight.

jmo
Your words are deeply felt WideOpen
BBM above...This article gives more info on what that poor couple had to endure. (Link to story below) The story of their survival will be of interest to many! Perhaps being able to tell their story, will be a part of the healing process?
"...the escaped convicts intended to take the woman with them, but decided against it. They gagged and tied her up, bound the man with belts and put socks on his hands so he wouldn't be able to use his fingers,...."
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...s-captured-after-foot-chase-tennessee-n773191
One fabulous poster wrote (paraphrasing) Let anyone who encounters these criminals be surrounded by angels. Kudos to Tennessee residents....you guys are tough!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:toast:

:grouphug:

:guitar:

:busted:

:happydance:

So glad these two were caught. Big hand for the homeowner and neighbor that held them until the cops got there. Hope they'll get the reward! These guys would have stopped at nothing, stealing cars, breaking into houses, they could have hurt or killed again at any moment. Now lock them up and throw away the key!

Thankfully when these 2 fled the last car the guns were left behind. Otherwise IMO the elder couple and the man/men who held them until LE arrived may have not lived to tell the story.

Thankfully when these 2 fled the last car the guns were left behind. Otherwise IMO the elder couple and the man/men who held them until LE arrived may have not lived to tell the story.

It is believed that Rowe and DuBose tied up a couple on Kindree Road in Shelbyville and stole a black Jeep and guns. Rowe is from nearby Lewisburg, TN.

From what I read, the homeowner was probably prepared for the possibility of guns and acted accordingly.

Another picture.

attachment.php

Attachments

• inmates.jpg
    inmates.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 215
From what I read, the homeowner was probably prepared for the possibility of guns and acted accordingly.

Another picture.

attachment.php

Looks to me,if I am looking at the right men,they were on guard for these 2 maybe heard on the scanner they were on a foot chase...either way GOOD JOB MEN!!

[emoji237]Always My Own Opinion[emoji4]

That is my favorite pic of these two idiots ... with their noses on the ground.

So glad these two were caught. Big hand for the homeowner and neighbor that held them until the cops got there. Hope they'lI'l get the reward! These guys would have stopped at nothing, stealing cars, breaking into houses, they could have hurt or killed again at any moment. Now lock them up and throw away the key!

BBM, I hope the homeowner, neighbor AND the elderly couple get the reward! If not for the couple, le may not have found them to begin the chase. I'm sooooo grateful they were spared! I also pray there are no other victims out there that haven't been discovered yet

Your words are deeply felt WideOpen
BBM above...This article gives more info on what that poor couple had to endure. (Link to story below) The story of their survival will be of interest to many! Perhaps being able to tell their story, will be a part of the healing process?
"...the escaped convicts intended to take the woman with them, but decided against it. They gagged and tied her up, bound the man with belts and put socks on his hands so he wouldn't be able to use his fingers,...."
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...s-captured-after-foot-chase-tennessee-n773191
One fabulous poster wrote (paraphrasing) Let anyone who encounters these criminals be surrounded by angels. Kudos to Tennessee residents....you guys are tough!
BBM
Yes, iQuestion, the more you talk about your trauma the better for you, it will not make it go away though, but extremely therapeutic.
:goodpost:

attachment.php

kick em when they are down

Awww, the first day of the rest of their miserable, crappy, hateful and evil lives. Was it worth it, murdering two of Georgia's Finest and terrorizing many, many more? Was it? If y'all will not take the time to call or text me, just send a quick e-mail... :waiting:
Wait, nevermind, you two are back where y'all belong, under the prison.

Rot in HELL MOFOS! The buck stops here, and I'm sure y'all are in good company, in isolation and all.

This the link to the ACTUAL 911 CALL MADE BY THE ELDERLY COUPLE.....frankly my husband and I both got teary eyed as we heard the elderly gentleman trying to keep his wife from breaking down. (so obviously stressed...you hear her crying in the background). At one point he stops his conversation with the 911 operator. And in a soothing/calm and reassuring voice tells his wife...."it's going to be ok, you survived this."
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...aptures-harrowing-account-couple-held-n773501
The 911 operator was a really great gal, too!! You could feel her compassion for this man....amazing.

I'm proud of them for not hurting that couple.

Sent from my SM-J100VPP using Tapatalk

I'm proud of them for not hurting that couple.

Sent from my SM-J100VPP using Tapatalk

I can't say "proud" of them, but I do thank God they didn't kill anyone else.
We all have so many talents and we each are born with potential. We can choose to use it for the good or for evil.
Unfortunately, for so many, these two chose to use it for evil.

You know, their mothers are broken hearted and suffering, as well as all the extended people who are their victims. They deserve our prayers too. No mother would want this pain.
Always do the right thing...
And, as Maya Angelo quoted, "When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time".
jmo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back