GA - 2 corrections officers killed on bus, 2 inmates on run, Putnam Co., June 2017 *CAPTURED*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
... in the state of florida.... we don't handcuff them to seats.... georgia dept of corrections ... have different procedures.... after my MANY YEARS..... with florida dept of corrections.... i will say this..... they can be buddies inside the gate.... but LAWDY so many thin gs change once outside..... they have thought of ways to cover dubose tats up..... remember 24/7 all they got is time to come up with a plan.... can't believe they knew they were leaving at the same time...... ROWE.... i think would be the one to pull the triger..... that is just my opinion......all we can do is pray...... worried about them headed to texas .... since DUBOSE father lives there.... crossing over into mexico...... but with no id's alittle tough..... ROCKY, DUBOSE father has no money and can't help....it looks like there has been alot of LEARNED BEHAVIOR....... GOD..... wrap a band of ANGELS around anyone coming into contact with these two....

I am bringing this post over because it helped explain a situation which could have occurred.
The inmates were being transported for "medical services".
One of our escapees, fakes a medical emergency while in transit.
The bus pulled over and attempted to provide service, and they were taken over/shot killed.
The escapees get keys and guns. Etc...

jmo

I haven't read anywhere they were being transported for medical reasons. Looks like the prison they were headed to is higher security as it houses Georgias death row inmates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't read anywhere they were being transported for medical reasons. Looks like the prison they were headed to is higher security as it houses Georgias death row inmates.

Thank you for clarifying. jmo
I did find this...http://www.covnews.com/section/163/article/203752/
Dozier said the inmates were being moved from a state prison in Hancock County to a diagnostic center in Jackson to determine their next placement.
and this...http://news.nationalpost.com/news/w...ho-killed-two-guards-during-escape-police-say
Both inmates are white men who records show had been held at Baldwin State Prison, a facility about 170 kilometres southeast of Atlanta, and they were being transported between Hancock State Prison and Georgia Diagnostic and Classification Prison.

... in the state of florida.... we don't handcuff them to seats.... georgia dept of corrections ... have different procedures.... after my MANY YEARS..... with florida dept of corrections.... i will say this..... they can be buddies inside the gate.... but LAWDY so many thin gs change once outside..... they have thought of ways to cover dubose tats up..... remember 24/7 all they got is time to come up with a plan.... can't believe they knew they were leaving at the same time...... ROWE.... i think would be the one to pull the triger..... that is just my opinion......all we can do is pray...... worried about them headed to texas .... since DUBOSE father lives there.... crossing over into mexico...... but with no id's alittle tough..... ROCKY, DUBOSE father has no money and can't help....it looks like there has been alot of LEARNED BEHAVIOR....... GOD..... wrap a band of ANGELS around anyone coming into contact with these two....

In Florida also and agree no handcuffing to the seats. Look like he has quite a bit of family in Texas.

There is a $130,000 reward for their capture.

12:10 p.m.:*Police don’t believe the inmates are still in the Morgan County community.*

12:08 p.m.:*Other prisoners have been*“extremely helpful” in the course of this investigation, Sills.

Police believe both accused inmates were still together at the time a white pickup truck was stolen, Sills said.

12:01 p.m.:*A $130,000 reward is being offered in the search for two escaped inmates.

There has not in the time of his career been a reward this large, Sills said.

12:00 p.m.:*Putnam County Sheriff*Howard Sills began a noon press conference by expressing condolences to the families of two Georgia correctional officers shot and killed.

The search is still on for two inmates accused in the shooting.

11:54 a.m.:*The*FBI is going to roll out nationwide billboards to aid the search for two escaped inmates accused of shooting and killing two Georgia correctional officers, according to Channel 2 Action News.

Skibby, she's not here I'll message her, remember that night when AH's case had been stone cold and so people said she was a runaway, out of the blue that night you and I both logged onto her thread with that feeling, that sick feeling? I have that now really bad. Pit in my gut. Something big's gonna go down.please let LE have the advantage.

I sure do! Still one of the most incredible days on WS!

STILL on the run ??

My god. Find them before anyone else is harmed or killed !!!!!

:gaah: For the love of peace, FIND THEM! Please let there be no more innocent victims. The whole world has truly gone crazy. Every day another escape, another shooting, another child killed, another officer killed, it just doesn't end!!!!

They were being transported to GDCP and yes, there are/can be medical components attached to their testing which will eventually decide their "long term placement."
Sentenced felons may spend years in local jails until housing space becomes available in the state prison system. While at GDCP, inmates are either in the process of being classified and tested, or they are assigned as a "permanent." Those inmates who are 'permanents' will serve their entire sentence at the GDCP, while the remainder of inmates will be tested and then moved to other prisons based on their classifications. Based on published research statistics by the Georgia Department of Corrections,[6] inmates who are being diagnosed and classified undergo a battery of tests and diagnostic questionnaires. Tests and diagnostic notations include: the culture fair IQ test; Wide Range Achievement Test (WRAT) (reading, math, and spelling); scope of substance abuse (summary & detailed report); latest mental health treatment; PULHESDWIT medical scale; criminality, alcoholism, and/or drug abuse in immediate family; one or both parents absent during childhood; manipulative or assaultive tendency diagnostics; and criminal history report with prior incarcerations and a full account of all previous and current offenses.

Thx to the internet, google & wikipedia.... I've been learning a lot about Ga. prison process, :blushing: So it seems most long term inmates will eventually get processed through there. Rowe (43) was serving a life sentence since 2002 and
Dubose (24) had started serving a 20 year sentence in 2015. (A 20 year sentence to a 23 year old might seem like a life sentence.) After viewing his slim bodied, shirtless photo....I'd say Rowe has a crush on him. I can not feel sorry for these two....they proved long ago they were incapable of living inside a civil society and are violent predators.

It may be helpful to think of GDCP as a major airport. New inmates are generally bused there originally to be classified and then sent out after a few weeks to a prison that is appropriate and able to accept them. Some do stay permanently. Most do not. During their sentence, it is common for inmates to be transferred to another facility one or more times. They are then once again sent back to GDCP to go through the process of being classified and reassigned. I actually grew up in almost walking distance from this facility. Buses only arrive from various locations on scheduled days at very, very specific times. It's a logistics thing, in part. If you were at prison A and needed to be rehoused (for a variety of reasons) you would be sent to GDCP and then sent to prison B on a day they were there to drop off a load of inmates and pick up a load. It's the state's hub. That said, I'm at a loss on some of this. SOP, I was told, used to be that inmates who are cellmates could not be on the same bus much less shackled together in the same seat. For the exact reason as to this current situation. Not sure if the SOP changed or if there was a slip up somewhere. Or, more grimly and has already been suggested, someone inside was paid off so that they would be together on that day. MSM has asked in a news conference if one of the men faked a seizure and it didn't get any traction. I grew up living in fear that just this would happen since huge groups are being bused in and out of here on a constant basis. At any given time, inmates are not supposed to know when or where they will be or are being transported.

Anything new? I've been sick today.

Sent from my SM-J100VPP using Tapatalk

What I learned from PC was the truck was stolen between 10-11pm Tuesday night. So it's now been approx 40 hours and no sightings.

Ruminations to consider:
They need shelter.
Need to move their butts out of the area, undetected/seen.
They need money. They need food. Moving west/south west gives them more options, territory and ability to get lost on roads frequented by vacation travelers, than moving east, IMO.
The most obvious "agenda" to fulfill all their immediate needs would be to "hi jack" an older couple traveling in an expensive motor home. An elderly couple would be easy to control, especially if male is the driver and the spouse being "guarded/threatened" by escapees. The couple would have all the "bells and whistles" these cons need.... not seen driving and an elderly couple with ATM CARDS! All they have to do, is make sure the couple checks in with their family/contacts once a day and NO ONE would even know the couple was missing. The couple may even own guns for their protection (and ammo), and the cons can take turns sleeping while the other keeps watch over hostages.
I feel a sinking in my heart when I consider the aforementioned scenario....but elderly couples in expensive motor homes are plentiful on southern gulf routes. Just thinking out loud....and praying it doesn't happen.

"FOX 5 Atlanta · 38 mins ·

UNCONFIRMED SIGHTING: Police are letting the public know there has been a reported, unconfirmed sighting, of the escaped Georgia prisoners in Switzerland, South... Carolina near exit 18. According to the Jasper County Sheriff's Office, they were both in camouflage pants and black shirts. They should be considered armed and dangerous.

MORE: http://bit.ly/2sE6KKh"

Heads up Hilton Head, Savannah!!!!

It's been a nerve racking couple of days. Praying they are caught quickly. I will be thankful for peaceful sleep tonight, but I know there are others on edge now!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces
Back