GA - Ahmaud Arbery, 25, jogger, fatally shot by former LEO and son, Brunswick, Feb 2020 *Arrests* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TM's contention was self defense, GBI states the only evidence they have of that is TM's contention. No independent evidence that was the case.

this agent's facial expression while being cross examined by defense is priceless.

Q: Did neighborhood FB page contain racial slurs?
A: No.

this dude testifying is not having it. He refuses to have his testimony turned or spun by defense to suggest that GM or TM had any LEGITIMATE reason to pursue Ahmaud. LOL

He is not a believer in GM's "gut instinct"

Q: do you have any info that TM was holding or aiming a gun out the truck window on Burfort (SP?)

A: No nothing idicates that [on the snippet of home surveillance (motion activated) video being discussed]

From the video to me, it seems very clear that Mr. Arbery was trying to escape.

[this defense attorney is not going to get what he wants from this line of questioning]

My interpretation is that he changed direction because the truck was going backwards and so he reversed course to avoid it.

I can count on one hand in all the years I've been on WS (and before that) the number of times what I heard in a court of law reduced me to tears. This is one of those times.

I can't imagine the absolute terror Ahmaud Arbery must have felt that day, being hunted down like an animal by screaming raging armed men. Equally unfathomable is that those hunters felt satisfaction after killing AA, or that a single one of my fellow Americans could possibly believe that the murder of Ahmaud Arbery was anything other than exactly what it has looked like from the beginning.

Now we see why it took GBI only 3 days including travel, filing and believing their own eyes to arrest the Ms when they got case.

Last edited:
I feel sick. This new information is vile, deeply upsetting, and sadly predictable. This gang were exactly who many, including some of the original investigators, thought they were. I wonder if we'll see some mea culpas, reshufflings and perhaps even resignations or firings in the wake of this hearing and subsequent trial from Barnhill et al. (Note: I don't actually expect to see any of this, unfortunately).
Some need to be charged for either bad faith or abetting a crime.
When a DA is party to crime, there is no law and order.

defense attorney is pushing it. He is suggesting that Roddie was fearful that AA was trying to get into his truck.

That is the most ridiculous laughable bullcrap I have ever heard and boy howdy I have watched a lot of hearings and trials

I can't watch anymore for the moment. My blood is boiling white hot. Giving myself a time-away. Breaking point: the defense suggesting AA tried to get into Roddy's truck to assault or carjack him. :mad::mad::mad:

There's a huge amount of new info in all this, both factual and hints about defense strategy. Looking forward to hearing y'all's take........

Q: Is there any evidence by text phone call or anything else that DURING the hunt of AA that these men were communicating/coordinating this chase?

A: No, I haven't seen any evidence of that

Defense scores a very small victory with that one IMO

Roddie stated to LEOs that he asks TM and GM "you got him?" as he sees and then joins the chase that day. AA kept trying to go into the ditch and around vehicles trying to block him.

Last edited:
VIDEO SHOWS SHOTGUN POINTED STRAIGHT AT AA per DIAL wow.

So much for the pretzels some folks twisted themselves into last week that AA was the aggressor and nobody pointed a gun at him until he attacked and that he shot himself blah blah blah.

I love Dial LOL

Q: Is the ONLY evidence you have about what happened at this point the video, and the statements of GM and TM?

A: Well and Mr. Arbery's body, which had holes in it. (oh my word the sarcasm is thick)

AA chose to fight with his bare hands when he tried and failed to run away. Defense is suggesting AA should have tried to run through yards to evade the vehicles. This is one of the saddest displays I have ever seen.

How dare AA run until he could run no more and then attempt to defend himself. I love how Dial kept restating "I believe this was a case of self defense by Ahmaud Arbery."

Q: Did anyone do any exploration of AA's cell phone.

A: We did investigate that but it appears he had recently broken his phone and it had not been replaced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member