GA - Ahmaud Arbery, 25, jogger, fatally shot by former LEO and son, Brunswick, Feb 2020 *Arrests* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
any young black man being chased by a bunch of white guys would have reason to be mad, so it's logical that Bryan felt threatened????? I don't even know what to say at this point. sheesh!

Is it legal for Mr. Bryan to place Mr. Arbery under citizens arrest for the attempted car jacking of himself? This guy is a flippin joke.

OMG I literally CAN'T with Gough. he is one of the worst I have ever seen. I am bored with his line of questioning but it's a train wreck that keeps on giving. Keep digging your client's hole sir.
He doesn't care how it sounds out of the county. It is a defense based in what he think the jury will be.
Fearful, steeped in privilege, remembering their own racist remarks made over time that they would deny.

He doesn't care how it sounds out of the county. It is a defense based in what he think the jury will be.
Fearful, steeped in privilege, remembering their own racist remarks made over time that they would deny.
Unfortunately MOO It's going to be a hung jury unless they change the venue.
Changing these people?
Even Pat Robertson is getting the memo.

Bryan's attorney just opened the door to have the GBI agent to call his client a racist. No racial stuff on his SM but he had it on his phone.

Now the attorney says that there are a lot of racists in the south. Possibly true but this is Bryan's lawyer getting confirmation of his client's racist posts.

Why would an attorney work to get an agent to call his client a racist? I don't like Bryan and think he is a murdering accomplice but the man needs a new lawyer.

Perhaps they think the jury will identify and empathise? I have no idea, really.

How painful this must have been for Ahmaud's mother, hearing how he was hunted, the terror he must have felt, and the way those despicable murderers spoke about him as he lay dying.

Maybe I'm cynical but nothing I've read here surprises me. It disgusts me but unfortunately doesn't surprise me. The killer's showed exactly who they were right from the beginning. Those who defended them and further victimized the Victim, Ahmaud,will either keep defending them and justifying their actions or even if they see truth will still place the blame on the Victim, the old tired "Well if AA hadn't .....".

Is anyone else more (extremely, even) upset/
nauseated/dismayed than they were before after hearing all these new details?
Yes I am! I'm still catching up. I was always haunted by that still shot of McMichaels turning away showing no concern just as Arbery fell to the ground. To think the last thing he heard was that murderer's voice calling him that word!

Mr Bryan says Travis McMichael said, "F!cking Ni&&#r." Heard by Bryan before police arrived.

AND, the first and second DAs office didn't see any of these behaviors as criminal? Didn't think this was based on race?

Evidently Williams revealed this to the GBI, after he...

- Suddenly attempted to re-cast himself from active participant to horrified witness.
- Repeatedly emphasized that he had a new found willingness to testify for the prosecution.
- Categorically denied that he had in any way coordinated an action with the MMs

Though it is entirely possible that the slur was used, it is also very possible that Willams added the inflammatory allegation to his testimony in furhter attempt to recast himself as the 'Horrified Bystander'.

In the end, I just don't trust oral testimony from W. Fortunately, it does not matter as the video evidence and complete lack of legal justification for the chase speaks for itself.

Last edited:
Did you catch the defense (I think for GM) asking if Special Agent Dial had investigated what sort of vehicle Arbery may have driven or had access to? Dial was having none of it. This indicated to me that these clowns all these months later are STILL looking for some way to suggest or insinuate that Ahmaud was a criminal (ie. he stole the gun from TM's vehicle on Jan 1 and therefore may be armed so we had to bring ours to chase him. He stuck his hand in his pocket/pants one time before. and finally some unidentified man in our neighborhood ran and jumped into a car that drove off)

Thoroughly disgusted and feeling like a need a shower after watching that hearing.

Unfortunately MOO It's going to be a hung jury unless they change the venue.
Changing these people?
Even Pat Robertson is getting the memo.
If this ends up a hung jury all hell will break loose especially after the trial details sink in, with all this stuff going on, I have a huge vision of civil unrest like we haven't seen yet!

Evidently Williams revealed this to the GBI, after he...

- Suddenly attempted to re-cast himself from active participant to horrified witness.
- Repeatedly emphasized that he had a new found willingness to testify for the prosecution.
- Categorically denied that he had in any way coordinated an action with the MMs

Though it is entirely possible that the slur was used, it is also very possible that Willams added the inflammatory allegation to his testimony in furhter attempt to recast himself as the 'Horrified Bystander'.

In the end, I just don't trust oral testimony from W. Fortunately, it does not matter as the video evidence and complete lack of legal justification for the chase speaks for itself.

I'm pretty sure Mr. Williams' charging so that he would "cooperate" was discussed very early on in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinfowler