Deceased/Not Found GA - Allahnia Lenoir, 24, poss abducted, Atlanta, 30 Jul 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
New here, so let me know if any of this isn't appropriate. Below link is to the podcast interview with Allahnia's mother. This hits close to home as I live right down the street from this apt complex.

What's really bothersome is LE DOES have surveillance footage from the apt complex... but they have yet to share any of it with her mother. According to this interview as well, it sounds like they might have only *just* obtained a warrant to search the apartment. Allahnia went missing 2 weeks ago.

The mother says they are getting 3 different stories from 3 different ppl who were with her that night, but she only discusses 2 of the ones shared by the female friend (part family) in this interview. They aren't stating the names really anywhere on SoMe... I found them but it probably is not right to share so I won't.

Interview w/ Allahnia's mother

New here, so let me know if any of this isn't appropriate. Below link is to the podcast interview with Allahnia's mother. This hits close to home as I live right down the street from this apt complex.

What's really bothersome is LE DOES have surveillance footage from the apt complex... but they have yet to share any of it with her mother. According to this interview as well, it sounds like they might have only *just* obtained a warrant to search the apartment. Allahnia went missing 2 weeks ago.

The mother says they are getting 3 different stories from 3 different ppl who were with her that night, but she only discusses 2 of the ones shared by the female friend (part family) in this interview. They aren't stating the names really anywhere on SoMe... I found them but it probably is not right to share so I won't.

Interview w/ Allahnia's mother
Welcome to WS!

With little information surrounding Lenoir's mysterious disappearance, loved ones are clinging to hope for her safe return.

"I love you baby. Keep fighting," said Jackson. "Mommy's out here. I will never give up."

"I'm coming to get you, baby. We're coming. Don't give up," she said.

I know the police and the family have to hold a lot of information back due to it being a urgent missing person case, but I am confused beacuse the best friend reported her mising but if their is no evidence of her leaving the apartment with these two men willingly what made the bestfriend report her mssing? LIke did she fall a sleep, and when she woke up was Allahnia gone along with the two men gone? Also it is weird that she was taken in such a stand out way. Like she travled to her friends house alone and wasnt taken. She walked to her friends apartment complexs entrance alone and wasnt taken, yet who ever dicided to take her waited till she was around three people two of those being men. It seems like this could of been a set up or plotted.

Now, the family and friends of Allahnia are getting extra help from former law enforcement officers and long-time private investigator TJ Ward.

“I have the resources to find the right people, cadaver dogs and drones and aerial support. I can get that and develop that and put that in to utilize to help enhance this search and this investigation," Ward said.

Ward's famously worked on cases like the Natalee Holloway disappearance, an 18-year-old woman who vanished at the end of a high school graduation trip to Aruba. He connected with the family of Allahnia to help them find the missing 24-year-old.

The Atlanta Police Department is still requesting the public’s help in locating 24-year-old Allahnia Lenoir.
Atlanta Police continue to search for 24-year-old woman missing nearly a month

Jannette said that later that night, Allahnia went out with a close family friend. On Sunday morning, Jannette got a phone call from that friend.“[She] called me the next day and said, ‘Hey, you know, me and [Allahnia] went to these two guys’ house and were chilling and kicking back,’” Jannette recounted. She said the friend then told her that she “left [Allahnia] there under the impression that she would be OK,” and wanted to make sure Allahnia made it home safe. “I was like, ‘No, she’s not home.’”
[snip]
Dateline reached out to the individuals Allahnia was reportedly with on the night of July 30, 2022. The two men did not respond and the friend said she was unable to speak on the phone for an interview. In a text the friend told Dateline she is cooperating with police.
Mother desperately seeking answers in disappearance of Allahnia Lenoir, who walked into an apartment complex in July and hasn't been seen since

umm, scuse me but it would seem that the two men Fruity and her friend were visiting should be able to clear up whether she left that night and if so by what means.

Also, I am not sure what context the chilling/hanging with two guys and her girlfriend should be taken in. I know what those things mean in the vernacular of my region but the article then goes on to discuss her boyfriend so, maybe I am misunderstanding the context in this case.

I would like to know more from this friend of hers. She claims she left A there with the unnamed men at the apartment and figured she would be fine. And yet the next morning she was concerned enough to text A's mom to ask if she made it home alright. These two things seem at odds to me. There is more to this story of the trip to the apartment. I would almost bet on it.

I am torn. I believe her mom when she says this disappearance is out of character. I don't believe this young woman is missing by her own design. That leaves me with concerns that she met with harm or has been trafficked.

I have the same question as @LaborDayRN - How did Allahnia get to the apartments?

Did she and the friend go in the same vehicle? If so, why would the friend leave her there? How was she supposed to leave?

If they each took their own vehicle and Allahnia wasn't seen on camera leaving the apartment, then her vehicle should still be there, right?

Does the friend live in those apartments?

Why no mention of how they got there? :confused:

“My daughter vanished, my daughter is gone,” says the mother of missing woman Allahnia Lenoir. Janette Jackson pleads to the public for help finding her daughter, 24-year-old Allahnia Lenoir.

“4 people were seen going into the unit and only 3 came out,” says Jackson.

“Were you guys drinking? Were you guys partying? What’s up? And she said, ‘no ma, I would have never left her.’ And I said, well, why did you leave her?” said Jackson.

Now Jackson believes Lenoir may have been “moved” to Columbus or Upson County, Georgia.

“We’ve had a lot of tips, luckily the media has helped, just the circulation of the situation. It has allowed for people to give tips that she may have been moved, or these people were involved in something directly between the time she came up missing,” says Jackson.

Allahnia’s father has also hired a private investigator, T.J. Ward, who says this is a complicated case and maybe something else happened to Allahnia.

“She’s not in the apartment, and I know that there’s two individuals who might be called suspects now, and one of them is on probation in Rockdale county Georgia,” says Investigator Ward.

“If she’s out there, even if it’s just her body. It’s important that if she was moved if they see them moving something if something is suspicious about these people in that area,” says Jackson.

“My daughter vanished, my daughter is gone,” says the mother of missing woman Allahnia Lenoir. Janette Jackson pleads to the public for help finding her daughter, 24-year-old Allahnia Lenoir.

“4 people were seen going into the unit and only 3 came out,” says Jackson.

“Were you guys drinking? Were you guys partying? What’s up? And she said, ‘no ma, I would have never left her.’ And I said, well, why did you leave her?” said Jackson.

Now Jackson believes Lenoir may have been “moved” to Columbus or Upson County, Georgia.

“We’ve had a lot of tips, luckily the media has helped, just the circulation of the situation. It has allowed for people to give tips that she may have been moved, or these people were involved in something directly between the time she came up missing,” says Jackson.

Allahnia’s father has also hired a private investigator, T.J. Ward, who says this is a complicated case and maybe something else happened to Allahnia.

“She’s not in the apartment, and I know that there’s two individuals who might be called suspects now, and one of them is on probation in Rockdale county Georgia,” says Investigator Ward.

“If she’s out there, even if it’s just her body. It’s important that if she was moved if they see them moving something if something is suspicious about these people in that area,” says Jackson.
So Allahnia's "friend" has now left town. Yeah, that's not suspicious! :rolleyes:
I wonder how it's possible that there were apparently cameras at the complex that showed four people going in and only three coming out. So if something nefarious happened to Allahnia inside the apartment, how did they get her out without being seen?

Allahnia's parents said the family friend and the two men have given conflicting accounts of what happened that night. But Lenoir has not been seen since entering that apartment building.

Allahnia's father Abraham Lenoir said he suspects his daughter was abducted. But police, he said, took more than a week to search the apartment unit Allahnia and her friend visited that night. Officers also initially told the family they were treating Allahnia's disappearance as a "runaway," Lenoir said.

"We are very concerned parents," Lenoir said. "There was a lack of urgency that was placed on this case at the beginning."
Families are living a 'nightmare' as they plead for help finding missing loved ones

The article highlights the disparity of LE response and press coverage that some cases receive over certain others. It's sad to me that some victims seem more "attractive" and therefore their case feels more polarizing to the public than others. This young lady needs to be found. If someone has harmed her then that person(s) need to be prosecuted.

I admit I haven't followed closely. But it seems there is enough reasonable suspicion to bring all these people in and detain them? Have they served warrants and gotten their cell records at least?

AUG 24, 2022
JJ is trying to stay optimistic and spread the word about her daughter. ...

Allahnia was last seen on surveillance footage entering an Atlanta apartment building with a friend at around 8 p.m.

The friend told police they were going there to “chill.” Authorities say they ended up meeting two men inside an apartment and were reportedly all drinking.

Allahnia’s father says surveillance shows the friend leaving at around midnight, but there’s no sign of Allahnia.

The friend “said, ‘Yeah, we were fine. Everything was OK,'” said AL, Allahnia’s father. “I mean, ‘I left and Allahnia was fine.'”

[...]

AUG 24, 2022
JJ is trying to stay optimistic and spread the word about her daughter. ...

Allahnia was last seen on surveillance footage entering an Atlanta apartment building with a friend at around 8 p.m.

The friend told police they were going there to “chill.” Authorities say they ended up meeting two men inside an apartment and were reportedly all drinking.

Allahnia’s father says surveillance shows the friend leaving at around midnight, but there’s no sign of Allahnia.

The friend “said, ‘Yeah, we were fine. Everything was OK,'” said AL, Allahnia’s father. “I mean, ‘I left and Allahnia was fine.'”

[...]
Poll: is the friend being truthful, was Allahnia "fine" when she left?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kellieshoes
Back