GUILTY GA - Antonio Santiago, 13 mos, Brunswick, 21 March 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not sticking up for this kid but it is sad. He listed his interest on FB as "changing my life" and "going to school". I just wish he had more support in his life to make him follow through with that and this might have been avoided.

Uhhh...you talking about the shooting perp?

Top of FB....the "about section" section says ME IN MY N*****S A TURN UR BLO5K IN TO MURDER SCENE

Have they said where the mother lives? I looked on google maps of the intersection of London and Ellis as an article said, but the area seems normal to me. I also tried to do a property records search but am coming up with nothing either.

The landlord stated it was a quiet neighborhood. An article stated the neighborhood was filled with Victorian homes. This likely means some of the huge homes have been subdivided into numerous HUD apartments (just like my neighborhood).

Uhhh...you talking about the shooting perp?

Top of FB....the "about section" section says ME IN MY N*****S A TURN UR BLO5K IN TO MURDER SCENE

Yes i was and that is TERRIBLE. Just wishing more parents were accountable for their children (ie making sure they are in school) and things might not happen...Regardless he is an adult so I do not feel sorry for him one bit.

Im not sticking up for this kid but it is sad. He listed his interest on FB as "changing my life" and "going to school". I just wish he had more support in his life to make him follow through with that and this might have been avoided.

I agree.

The gun. I really and truly hope they find it. AND they release the history of said gun. Where did this get it? How did he get it? Who was it originally registered to - when bought new - and was it stolen? Sold at a gun show?

I just hope LE gets that gun.

JMHO

I only find one family member who is defending him so far.
Not an educated defense or anything, just the typical F-the law and free the perp stuff.

Though apparently the "Moneyville" name is a common one.
There is another one on his list of family with lots of pictures of actual money. :sigh:

any 17 year old that can purposefully threaten to shoot and then follow through with a bullet to a baby in a stroller's head gets zero sympathy from me.

I mourn what could have been for this young man, but it is very obvious he has been RUNNING not walking down the wrong path for a good while. MOO IMO and all that jazz.

I feel badly that I thought the mother's story was hinky and found the details given unbelievable. I never imagined that some young punk could be so bold and so GD heartless as to do what she claimed he did but I was wrong wrong wrong.

The sheer depravity and coldness is just mindboggling.

The gun. I really and truly hope they find it. AND they release the history of said gun. Where did this get it? How did he get it? Who was it originally registered to - when bought new - and was it stolen? Sold at a gun show?

I just hope LE gets that gun. JMHO

LOL...yes...obviously the gun is to blame!

If you had to live next to him and his family would YOU want a gun? Maybe you wouldn't but most of the folks around here DO want them as we don't want to see that scum have free reign over us. No matter how ugly it gets folks still don't understand WHY the southerners protect their gun rights?

HE IS WHY! He is the perfect example! Hello!

Do you think a gun was necessary to kill that baby? NO it wasn't. The baby was tiny and helpless and fragile! A baseball bat would have worked just as well, or a steak knife. Killing babies is easy, no gun required.

any 17 year old that can purposefully threaten to shoot and then follow through with a bullet to a baby in a stroller's head gets zero sympathy from me.

I mourn what could have been for this young man, but it is very obvious he has been RUNNING not walking down the wrong path for a good while. MOO IMO and all that jazz.

I feel badly that I thought the mother's story was hinky and unbelievable. I never imagined that some young punk could be so bold and so GD heartless as to do what she claimed he did but I was wrong wrong wrong.

The sheer depravity and coldness is just mindboggling.
Its just horrible. The one interview with the mom - this didn't just shoot the baby in the head - mom said he shot him in the face. That makes sense - the walked in front of the stroller and just fired. How evil? I'll pony up the 50 cents for the bullet to take this "thing" out. He's not fit to breathe the same air as us!!!!!

JMHO

Horrific crime so sorry for the tragedys the parent of the toddler have suffered but pleased an arrest has been made hope he is tried as an adult.

Have they said where the mother lives? I looked on google maps of the intersection of London and Ellis as an article said, but the area seems normal to me. I also tried to do a property records search but am coming up with nothing either.

It's a rental.

The slaying happened around the corner from West’s apartment in the city’s Old Town historic district. It’s a street lined with grand Victorian homes from the late 1800s. Most have been neatly restored by their owners. Others, with faded and flaking paint, have been divided into rental units like the apartment West shared with her son. The slain boy’s father, Luis Santiago, lives in a house across the street.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...972d38-92e0-11e2-8e33-9cc6c739d012_story.html

More stuff to speculate about................... :rolleyes:

LOL...yes...obviously the gun is to blame!

If you had to live next to him and his family would YOU want a gun? Maybe you wouldn't but most of the folks around here DO want them as we don't want to see that scum have free reign over us. No matter how ugly it gets folks still don't understand WHY the southerners protect their gun rights?

HE IS WHY! He is the perfect example! Hello!
I guess that came across wrong. Of course the is to blame - I just wanna know how he got the gun, and even possibly how long he's had it. Plus, the ballistics on it just might solve a few other crimes in the area as well.

Sorry it came out wrong.............................

JMHO

"I feel glad that justice will be served," West said.
"It's not something I'm going to live with very well. I'm just glad they caught him."

West said detectives showed her mugshots of about 24 young men.
She pointed to one, saying he looked like the gunman.

"After I picked him, they said they had him in custody," West said.
"It looked just like him. So I think we got our man."

West said she thought the other suspect looked much younger: "That little boy did not look 14."

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=24498989&ni...a-baby-killing-&fm=home_page&s_cid=featured-3

He posts and ADMITS TO A MURDER on facebook!
He is not the brightest crayon in the box...
He still had the gun in his room (or somewhere easy to access)
IMO LE will find it. ! I hope...

Did he actually say something about THIS crime?
Or just the about section where he said he'd turn your block into a murder scene?

Did he make a comment about having the gun readily accessible or is this just an assumption?

I think that murder comment was put on his 'about' page way before this .. he was trying to look tough. Like it's so way cool to be a gang-banger kind of thing. Kills a baby in a pram. Unfrickinbelieveable. Heading to LWOP.

I just want to make sure there wasn't an actual confession somewhere that I missed...

Somebody upthread posted facebook link of the older one arrested.

One of the interests shown was
http://changingmylife.info/living-with-intent/ (most recent entry in 2011)
When I tried linking, got an error message.
Also tried to search it thru wiki & urban dictionary. No luck.

Does anyone know what the website is/was all about?

Thx in adv.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member