GUILTY GA - Antonio Santiago, 13 mos, Brunswick, 21 March 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I am devastated, I am sad because they got the wrong person," said Elkins' aunt Katrina Freeman. "I hate what happened to that baby because no baby deserves to go through that. But at the same time, they are taking someone to jail that is innocent."

Freeman said Elkins was at her home at the time of the shooting.
"I am 100 percent positive that De'Marquise Elkins was not at that crime scene. He was at my residence."

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/...-to-give-update-in-baby-killing-investigation

...and I am just as positive that people would lie through their teeth to keep DE from receiving the maximum sentence!

This is on Elkins' FB page. Does anyone know what, exactly, it means?

"ME IN MY [removed word I find a offensive - lets say he used the N word] A TURN UR BLO5K IN TO MURDER SCENE"

my guess, tough talk, music lyrics or maybe some shooting incident. If you can you tell when it was posted you could google to see if any violent crimes happened in the area around that time.

Any additional updates since the press conference? Have the parents been publically cleared by LE?

I wonder how tough he's going to feel after several decades in a prison cell.
If he manages to evade prison "justice" that long.

Generally they say child molesters and baby killers have to be isolated. Wonder if that applies in this case? <modsnip> baby and all. Not sure that type of justice will apply.

Mom may really be suffering from PTSD so maybe we should contact Dr Samuels and give him a look at the case since we know moms story is the truth and see how his numbers add up on her.

my guess, tough talk, music lyrics or maybe some shooting incident. If you can you tell when it was posted you could google to see if any violent crimes happened in the area around that time.

BLO5K... Is curious

blood and $

5th village
5th street, 5th house???

Generally they say child molesters and baby killers have to be isolated. Wonder if that applies in this case? Cracker baby and all. Not sure that type of justice will apply.

Jorelys Rivera... her killer didn't last past his first court visit...

oh I forgot he committed suicide...
and he was a pedophile.

but this was a baby!

I am thankful arrest have been made and in GA he is considered an adult the Death Pentaly will to be not enough. I also would not be surprised with the younger one is charged as a adult to, I have seen it happen in GA. These poor parents and the mother will have to live with this nightmare therest of her life. God please give them strength and wrap them in all your love and glory. This hits home since I live in GA and I see kids daily walking the streets selling drugs and young girls hooking what is happening to these kids and to think this is the next generation. I would give my life to protect a child from harm. Sorry for the ranting this just hits the heart hard.

BLO5K... Is curious

blood and $

5th village
5th street, 5th house???

Don't know but I did notice on one of the "family" members (one listed as a brother to DE) FB page back in 2012 someone posted asking him to call her because she needed something and one of his affiliates popped up and responded before he could to say there as still waaaay too much heat to be out conducting business.

I feel like I need a quick refresher course on ebonics, net speak, and gang speak all rolled up into one. Takes me a long long time to decipher some of the posts.\

Too old for this carp.

In the state of GA you can still whip your kids you can't beat them. I feel the government needs to stay out of how are kids raised as anyone can see it' not working. I got a whipping when I was young and I am not no physo, my parents taught me right from wrong, nowadays parents do care they have these kids and let them run wild. When this comes to trial I hope they don't change venue because it could land in my court system where I am located and I would not be a good juror.

This is on Elkins' FB page. Does anyone know what, exactly, it means?

"ME IN MY "S A TURN UR BLO5K IN TO MURDER SCENE"

Yeah, it means we should all be intimidated and impressed by his little friends because they're way tough gang bangers .. it's pure corner boy talk but doesn't mean he actually was one.

A quick reminder to remember that facebooks may not be linked up here and we need to be really careful about naming anyone but the perps, because they are all likely to be minors.

You all are doing great - this is just a gentle reminder.

Salem

PS - Oh... and NO name calling, not even of the perps.

Don't know but I did notice on one of the "family" members (one listed as a brother to DE) FB page back in 2012 someone posted asking him to call her because she needed something and one of his affiliates popped up and responded before he could to say there as still waaaay too much heat to be out conducting business.

I feel like I need a quick refresher course on ebonics, net speak, and gang speak all rolled up into one. Takes me a long long time to decipher some of the posts.\

Too old for this carp.

I know! Reading the lyrics to that song... gat is a gun?

:dunno:

What a horrible case. I had to visit here again to see if I was the only one that thought the stories didn't make sense. I watched the uncut interview with Sherry West that Yoda posted. Very interesting.... Ms. West talks about "hiding" in her house, living in fear from her role in having a crack head neighbor evicted and also involving her first son's death. There seems to be more to the story....
My deepest condolences to Antonio's family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nothing67