GA GA - Atlanta, WhtMale 1029UMGA, 50-70, w/ photo of young girl, Dec'80

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The 39th anniversary of Fulton County John Doe's discovery passed recently. I think this would be a perfect case for DDP.
Hear, hear. I recommended this case to them through their case suggestion form on their website a while back.
They don't have any cases from Georgia in any phase to my knowledge and law enforcement would have to reach out for help.

It looks like she may have never known who he was. Or at least her birth record is the only one on the many pages of other births that there is no father listed. I am not saying that she never met her father and this could be the right people, I am just saying that her birth record shows the only parent as a mother. I liked your theory so was hoping to find a name :(

It's so frustrating to just not see what is written on the card..... You just want to pull it out of your screen.... Are there no modern forensic technics available nowadays to make it clearer or did it get lost?

The deceased woman is supposed to be the little girl?? Not the mother because she was married. So I don't understand.

Last edited:
It looks like she may have never known who he was. Or at least her birth record is the only one on the many pages of other births that there is no father listed. I am not saying that she never met her father and this could be the right people, I am just saying that her birth record shows the only parent as a mother. I liked your theory so was hoping to find a name :(

In those days--my days ;D-- most states didn't allow you to include the father on the birth certificate if you weren't legally married.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly
Back