Found Safe GA - Blaise Barnett, 1, sitting in car when stolen, later found abandoned, Clarkston, 10 Nov 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

YaYa_521

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Amber Alert issued for abducted 1-year-old Clarkston boy
Amber Alert: 1-year-old Blaise Barnett abducted from Clarkston
https://twitter.com/GBI_GA/status/1...bducted-clarkston/PSGJ4T6W5JDNFI2T6HUXOY3X5Y/

SBBM
10 Nov 2021

• ...around 1 a.m. Wednesday, Barnett was sitting inside the car when it was stolen in front of his home
  • last seen wrapped in a blanket while wearing a black shirt with blue dinosaurs, a diaper, and no pants.
  • could be in a 2002 grey or silver Ford Explorer with a "Tag Applied For" sign in the back window
  • The tag number is: P2722946.
  • Call 911 or Clarkston Police (404.557.8956)

FD0zHksWUAkCfI3
2BPTLHB7VVH7TKHMHT55W74B2I.jpg

FD0zHkvWEAA9MPF

poster
  • AMBER Alert: 30854
AMBER ALERT HAS BEEN ACTIVATED ON BEHALF OF CLARKSON PD FOR BLACE BARNETT, BLACK MALE WAS ABDUCTED ON 11/10/2021 LAST SEEN WEARING BLACK SHIRT WITH BLUE DINOSAURS, DIAPER, NO PANTS, WRAPPED IN BLANKET BY UNKNOWN UNKNOWN OF TRAVEL OF DIRECTION TRAVELING IN A GRAY 2002 FORD GA TAG APPLIED FOR IN BACK WINDOW. FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT CLARKSON PD AT 404-557-8956.

Investigators say around 1 a.m., Barnett was sleeping inside his family's SUV while they went to put some groceries away in their home. Though they were only gone for a moment, officials say someone stole the car with the toddler still in it.

They might have an idea who did this, a comment from his aunt:
"To the young man, I know we make mistakes out here. Have some compassion in your heart, trust God to drop my nephew off safe," she said.

It is not known at this time who the young boy could be with.

Investigators say around 1 a.m., Barnett was sleeping inside his family's SUV while they went to put some groceries away in their home. Though they were only gone for a moment, officials say someone stole the car with the toddler still in it.

They might have an idea who did this, a comment from his aunt:
"To the young man, I know we make mistakes out here. Have some compassion in your heart, trust God to drop my nephew off safe," she said.

It is not known at this time who the young boy could be with.
I can’t figure out who he was with when the car was taken.

“They”

JMO

‘Bring my son home’: Clarkston family pleads for safe return of kidnapped toddler

Blaise Barnett was reported missing at 1 a.m. from the Parc 1000 apartments at 1000 Montreal Road. According to a police report, Blaise’s parents were running bags of groceries to their apartment and returned to the parking lot to find their vehicle and their son gone. His father told police he carried his 3-year-old nephew inside first and was coming back for the toddler.

“He was in there for probably like 30 seconds, maybe, and within those 30 seconds he came back outside and the car was gone with Blaise in it,” Deonna Bray, the child’s mother, told the AJC.

The vehicle was not left running, but its keys were left in the cupholder, according to the report. Blaise was strapped into a black and tan car seat and had a blanket wrapped around his legs, his parents told police.

my car keys and house keys are on the same keyring, most people i know are the same

and i don't understand why you would leave car keys and the baby in an unattended car??????
I kind of understand it if there's only one adult, but it seems in this instance there were two.

my car keys and house keys are on the same keyring, most people i know are the same

and i don't understand why you would leave car keys and the baby in an unattended car??????

It is odd but my mother actually keeps her house keys and car keys separate. I don't understand it but it would make sense if something happened to your car keys at least you would be able to get in to your house. I've locked myself out of both my house and my car many times. Hidden spare keys wouldn't be a bad idea for anyone to do.

I know the Ford Explorers have a push to start with a fob instead of an actual key start. My mother has a bad habit of leaving her key fob in the cup holder. Drives me crazy!

Praying that this little one is found safe!

Amber Alert Georgia: Mom of Blaise Barnett has message for thief | 11alive.com

11Alive spoke to the boy's emotional mother who has a message for those responsible.

"We're not holding up too good, but we're trying," Deonna Bray said.

The 1-year-olds mother said the only message she has is to bring the baby home safely.

"If he's cold, just keep him warm. I know he's crying right now. Don't get upset at the crying. He's just a baby. He doesn't know what's going on. He doesn't know who you are. Don't get irritated. I beg you."

‘Bring my son home’: Clarkston family pleads for safe return of kidnapped toddler

Blaise Barnett was reported missing at 1 a.m. from the Parc 1000 apartments at 1000 Montreal Road. According to a police report, Blaise’s parents were running bags of groceries to their apartment and returned to the parking lot to find their vehicle and their son gone. His father told police he carried his 3-year-old nephew inside first and was coming back for the toddler.

“He was in there for probably like 30 seconds, maybe, and within those 30 seconds he came back outside and the car was gone with Blaise in it,” Deonna Bray, the child’s mother, told the AJC.

The vehicle was not left running, but its keys were left in the cupholder, according to the report. Blaise was strapped into a black and tan car seat and had a blanket wrapped around his legs, his parents told police.
Was the mom in the apartment? I figured if both parents went - each parent would take a child?

What grocery store is open at 1am?
Walmart closes at 11pm and so does Kroger’s in the Clarkson area. A lot of the stores stopped 24 hour/late night shopping a year ago.

Maybe a convenience store?

I wouldn’t think there would be people just hanging out at 1am in a chilly apartment parking lot? Someone stalking or watching this family? Was the vehicle running?

Last edited:
Was the mom in the apartment? I figured if both parents went - each parent would take a child?

What grocery store is open at 1am?
Walmart closes at 11pm and so does Kroger’s in the Clarkson area. A lot of the stores stopped 24 hour/late night shopping a year ago.

Maybe a convenience store?

I wouldn’t think there would be people just hanging out at 1am in a chilly apartment parking lot? Someone stalking or watching this family? Was the vehicle running?

If there’s a Winco in the area, it’s a 24 hour grocery store.

No Winco in GA.
There are some nearby 24 hr convenience stores nearby however.
I don't think it is odd to leave the baby strapped in the seat while you unload....assuming you are parked in your driveway or in front of your door.
Regardless, the 30 seconds sounds sus....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshy
Back