GA - Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He sounds very unsophisticated to me. I can see shooting, beating her up, even strangling her in the midst of fury. Holding her head down to drawn her and try to mask it as a suicide/drug overdose because of her mom's death anniversary approaching sounds too much for someone who doesn't come across as much of a planner.

Yes but may be not everyone in his circle was that dumb. Some may have believed they WERE married (and there would be a large inheritance) and may have ideas on how to make deaths seem accidental.

At least one white drug dealer has been mentioned as there that night, at least according to the press and the photos, and supposedly that person fled the scene and came forward later.

There is ALWAYS hope.
Hope has nothing to do with prognosis. It is a personal mindset. <snip>.

Yes, I agree that hope sometimes has nothing to do with prognosis. When that hope is against prognosis, that hope :moo: can destroy others. One situation that I'm following here at WS...that hope has turned into a cruel, VERY cruel, reality.

I still am sooooo saddened when I think of jahi's siblings and what they are going through. Jahi's thread for many of us that follow http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?258414-Jahi%92s-family-wants-her-declared-alive-again%92/page5

I have a problem with people not acknowledging the part the victim played in all this.

People are grasping at straws because it seems it has to be someone else's fault for the way she ended up. From blaming the parents, the family, the entourage, the boyfriend for the psychological damage to trying to make him responsible for physically putting her into the vegetative state.

There is ALWAYS hope.
Hope has nothing to do with prognosis. It is a personal mindset. And it is available to everyone at all times. The only time it is not available is when you choose not to believe in it. I think it is a tool that is gravely underused in western medicine. JMO

Also, there has been so much misreporting. We have no idea what her condition is. There have been no official statements. Just rumours.

Amen! I have said this very same thing, just not worded as well but I have been "jumped on" by other posters for my beliefs that the media negativity and tabloid fodder should stop. Yes, I get that this is the internet. Yes, I understand that TOS allows us to discuss this stuff. But if the media weren't making money from these stories by people reading and discussing them, then they would stop printing it. So yeah, I do believe we have a responsibility to have compassion for the family and to give them some privacy during this difficult time. And when I have asked how all of the rumor reporting helps BK, everyone has said "there is no help for BK, it's hopeless", but the truth is, we don't know that because there has been NO official statement. She might be brain dead. She might not.

Sorry for jumping off your post and then ranting, but I really like what you said. Hope IS gravely underused in western medicine. If we were to stop the negativity and just send positive energy in the direction of BK and the family, do we know without a doubt that it wouldn't work? Some studies have shown that prayer CAN actually help heal.

There is an active criminal investigation underway in Georgia in the*Bobbi Kristina*case ... it centers on possible foul play and the target is her boyfriend ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... Bobbi Kristina had certain injuries that have piqued their interest. We do not know the nature of the injuries. Multiple sources tell TMZ there is a history of violence between Bobbi Kristina and boyfriend*Nick

We're told police are looking into a possible altercation more than an hour before Bobbi Kristina was*found submerged in a bathtub.

We're told Max Lomas -- the friend*who discovered Bobbi Kristina*in the tub -- arrived at around 9 AM last Saturday. He says he hung out with Nick but did not see Bobbi Kristina. He was told she was in the bedroom. Nick wandered away and Max says he didn't pay attention to his whereabouts.

The cable guy showed sometime after 10 AM and Max says he let him in -- Nick was nowhere to be seen. The cable guy said he needed access to the bedroom so Max let him in and discovered Bobbi Kristina in the tub. He screamed for Nick, who ran in and administered CPR.

We're told Max claims Nick allegedly cleaned up the home and removed blood stains.

Cops interviewed both Max and Nick and they want to debrief Max again, but our law enforcement sources say Max's lawyer insisted on immunity before he spoke again. We're told as of Friday morning Max hadn't gotten immunity or talked to cops.

Our sources say Nick Gordon has also lawyered up. We could not reach Nick for comment.

I have a problem with people not acknowledging the part the victim played in all this.

People are grasping at straws because it seems it has to be someone else's fault for the way she ended up. From blaming the parents, the family, the entourage, the boyfriend for the psychological damage to trying to make him responsible for physically putting her into the vegetative state.

What role do you think BK played that she ended up in the state she is in now? IMO she was a very sheltered 21 yr old that always had others advising her in her best course of action. I think it's normal that she didn't always give in and do what others told her was best.
As for the pot smoking and drinking....it isn't that unusual for that age group.

Doesn't exactly explain where Nick came from, does it? Except that he remembers seeing WH sleeping etc...

Am I the only one that has.... errrmmm....thoughts....as to why Nick was invited into that household?

Did Whitney have a very close friend that asked her to take him? was his mother in trouble? dying? IIRC WH took him in because his mother could not take care of him.....???? BUT WH left him nothing in her will...........is NG a love child of BB or relative? I get he idea the whole family long ago knows what is up and that is why they all were against a marriage between the 2. Not because they were raised together. NG is very handsome, so are the Houstons and BB was also................somehing is not right, JMOO

Amen! I have said this very same thing, just not worded as well but I have been "jumped on" by other posters for my beliefs that the media negativity and tabloid fodder should stop. Yes, I get that this is the internet. Yes, I understand that TOS allows us to discuss this stuff. But if the media weren't making money from these stories by people reading and discussing them, then they would stop printing it. So yeah, I do believe we have a responsibility to have compassion for the family and to give them some privacy during this difficult time. And when I have asked how all of the rumor reporting helps BK, everyone has said "there is no help for BK, it's hopeless", but the truth is, we don't know that because there has been NO official statement. She might be brain dead. She might not.

Sorry for jumping off your post and then ranting, but I really like what you said. Hope IS gravely underused in western medicine. If we were to stop the negativity and just send positive energy in the direction of BK and the family, do we know without a doubt that it wouldn't work? Some studies have shown that prayer CAN actually help heal.

I think it's possible to have compassion and still have an interest in how this all came about via the media reports.

Doesn't exactly explain where Nick came from, does it? Except that he remembers seeing WH sleeping etc...

Am I the only one that has.... errrmmm....thoughts....as to why Nick was invited into that household?

AFAIK Whitney took him in because his mother could no longer care for him.
I'm not sure what you mean by "thoughts"..... Could you please explain?

What role do you think BK played that she ended up in the state she is in now? IMO she was a very sheltered 21 yr old that always had others advising her in her best course of action. I think it's normal that she didn't always give in and do what others told her was best.
As for the pot smoking and drinking....it isn't that unusual for that age group.

Same role her mother did. Her being in the bathtub is no one's doing but hers.

kimlynn, I would tend to agree with you to a degree. I mean after all, I am here because I have an interest in BK and what has taken place. Talking about the family dynamics, fights, relationships IMO is ok if it is verified. Gossip is the problem because sadly, I think gossip has much to do with what put BK in this position. Talking about WH's inheritance, will and estate... that is in poor taste IMO.

kimlynn, I would tend to agree with you to a degree. I mean after all, I am here because I have an interest in BK and what has taken place. Talking about the family dynamics, fights, relationships IMO is ok if it is verified. Gossip is the problem because sadly, I think gossip has much to do with what put BK in this position. Talking about WH's inheritance, will and estate... that is in poor taste IMO.

I think some were interested in the inheritance because if BK was harmed by someone it might point to motive. As far as gossip when it comes to the famous or well known that is what some media outlets do.They report to feed the public. As another poster posted you have to choose what sounds reasonable in the reporting.

I get he idea the whole family long ago knows what is up and that is why they all were against a marriage between the 2. Not because they were raised together. NG is very handsome, so are the Houstons and BB was also................somehing is not right, JMOO

Yeah even in that "On Our Own" hideous reality show things are not right about the BK and NG "hook up".

Could be that the two were half-siblings, but I dunno....seems like more than that. And if he was an illegitimate child why such a secret? If he were BB's son how would everyone know BUT BK? If they were related I think BK would have known, just how sheltered was she?

If he was a boy toy....that went from mom's pet to daughter's fiancee/husband....well.....that would also be a very big deal.

Plus NG looks NOTHING like BB, whereas BK looks just like him.

Yeah even in that "On Our Own" hideous reality show things are not right about the BK and NG "hook up".

Could be that the two were half-siblings, but I dunno....seems like more than that. And if he was an illegitimate child why such a secret? If he were BB's son how would everyone know BUT BK? If they were related I think BK would have known, just how sheltered was she?

If he was a boy toy....that went from mom's pet to daughter's fiancee/husband....well.....that would also be a very big deal.

Plus NG looks NOTHING like BB, whereas BK looks just like him.

NG could look like his mothers side.....................I wonder if NG really even knows who he is???

Two versions of why NG was taken in by WH have been reported in the media for years: 1) His mother could not afford to take care of him, and 2) His mother had kicked him out.

btw, NG's grandmother made a few statements to the media in recent days. I read one such article. I don't have the link handy (I might have posted it upthread).

ETA: Here it is (consider the source):

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...other-breaks-silence-pray-for-bobbi-kristina/

~fwiw/jmo~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member