GA - Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
if you google whitney houston and nick gordon...............allot of photos come up

O/T when I googled allot came up............."WH secret son" and Cissy calling BK & NG as 'incest'.............he is 25 right? do we have pictures of WH 24-25 years ago?
Could she of ever had a secret pregnacy ? while filming her movie? then after her split with BB took him in???

Occam's razor?

It could very well be that the simplest answer is correct, but in light of recent reports that an investigation is ongoing I would wait to see what is revealed.

O/T when I googled allot came up............."WH secret son" and Cissy calling BK & NG as 'incest'.............he is 25 right? do we have pictures of WH 24-25 years ago?
Could she of ever had a secret pregnacy ? while filming her movie? then after her split with BB took him in???

If the kid couldn't be taken care of anymore, or if NG mom kicked him out of the house, either way, he has a grandma, and I'm sure other relatives, that could have taken him in I'm sure. The entire situation with NG sounds very iffy.

There is an active criminal investigation underway in Georgia in the*Bobbi Kristina*case ... it centers on possible foul play and the target is her boyfriend ... TMZ has learned.

We're told Max claims Nick allegedly cleaned up the home and removed blood stains.

Following along here but IF TRUE blood stains were cleaned up and removed, it would indicate to me someone knew there was blood stains and where they existed. JMO A consciousness of guilt thing to do maybe?

Speculating here

Uploaded on Aug 17, 2010 on YOU TUBE a very happy and pregnant with BK at the time Whitney Houston Interview - 1993 - Part 2
Whitney Houston gets interviewed by Ed Gordon. She talks about filming The Bodyguard, her marriage to Bobby Brown, all of the rumors that there was of her , the impact being pregnant has made on her, what she has to look forward to, and what she would think her finest work is.
the name GORDON stuck out

Who was living in BK's condo? I've been all over her Twitter and her IG as well as Max's and Danyela's, plus those of their friends. There are indications that Max and Danyela were staying at the condo, along with their puppy Rambo.

Also, were she and Nick recently separated as has been rumored? Consider this tweet from Jan 29:

On my own.

~jmo~

Two versions of why NG was taken in by WH have been reported in the media for years: 1) His mother could not afford to take care of him, and 2) His mother had kicked him out.

btw, NG's grandmother made a few statements to the media in recent days. I read one such article. I don't have the link handy (I might have posted it upthread).

ETA: Here it is (consider the source):

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...other-breaks-silence-pray-for-bobbi-kristina/

~fwiw/jmo~

Thank you for the link. This report was from his Grandma? Why wasn't he wasn't living with his Grandma instead of WH?

There is also an individual with the surname Gordon in recent articles, a member of LE iirc.

It's not an uncommon name.

~jmo~

Cissy Houston Says Bobbi K & Nick Gordon Kissing Is INCEST

http://globalgrind.com/2012/03/15/c...incest-nicholas-gordon-whitney-houston-death/

AS the mother of whitney and the grandmother of bobbi bbm is bothersome to me as if she knows.

http://globalgrind.com/2012/03/14/nicholas-gordon-bobbi-kristina-dating-kissing-love-video/

The god-brother and sister were spotted out and about holding hands and kissing for the world to see. A month after her mother died the couple came out with their love.

Hope the links are OK. Yeah that is bothersome that they became an item one month after whitney's death, brother and sister before and then lovers after.

Thank you for the link. This report was from his Grandma? Why wasn't he wasn't living with his Grandma instead of WH?

You're welcome. :)

Good question. A couple of guesses (why NG isn't living with a Gordon fam member today and why he moved-in with WH):

Today: For all we know, his Mother may not be living in the area or even alive at all.

Back then: Why WH took him in when there were other family members who could have done the same might be explained by Krissi's insistence or by the Gordon family seeing a great opportunity. :-o

~jmo~

That is nice really but truly hope for what? If the brain is gone it is gone and there is no hope of recovery.

Hope is amazing when there is a chance of recovery. But here, I just have a hard time believing she is going to make it.

True my friend SS. But sometimes hope is all there is....it gives those left behind something to hang on to. Never lose hope. Miracles do happen. I would feel I betrayed my loved one if I lost hope. Love you. Follow u on many threads. Peace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think this will end up as a domestic violence crime and NG in major trouble. JMO.

There is a photo on here somewhere of him looking much younger--I remember thinking BK looked like she was around 8-10 or so which would make him 10-12

I saw the photo posted here. We don't know that he was necessarily living in WH's home at the time it was taken.

I believe there is a 3-4 yr difference in BK's and NG's ages. As I posted somewhere way upthread, I found it odd that the two developed such a close relationship given such a difference and more significantly when they were kids; iow, it's not all that common to find a 12-yo male hanging tight with an 8-yr girl...is it?

~jmo~

I think this will end up as a domestic violence crime and NG in major trouble. JMO.

And I think that will be a true travesty of justice and they will incarcerate an innocent man. While I think there probably were domestic issues between the 2 of them, that doesn't mean this was intentional.

I believe someone asked above why WH didn't include NG in her Will (sorry, can't remember who).

WH's Will was written just before BK was born; therefore, NG would not have been around.

Why WH did not amend her Will apart from the one Codicil is my biggest question. One would think...

~jmo~

food for thought on the fake marriage of BK & NG...............they didn't make it legal because they are related?
Birth certificates showed he were related in some way, so they just continued the marriage image and was estranged
to anyone that didn't like it???

And I think that will be a true travesty of justice and they will incarcerate an innocent man. While I think there probably were domestic issues between the 2 of them, that doesn't mean this was intentional.

Let's say it wasn't intentional, what if he pushed her or something, she hit her head, went to take a bath, lost consciousness, and drowned, what does one do with that? There are certainly different scenarios that could have happened. So if Nick hurt her, and he didn't mean to, then it is okay? I am not understanding this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MsIris1127