GA - Bobbi Kristina Brown found unresponsive in bathtub.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh? Wow, I thought it would be two drunks in a hotel suite acting foolish. I'm not one to tell people how to grieve, but this seems inappropriate. I have two children and there's no way I'd be out celebrating with lavish dinners and presents.

So the fight broke out during a birthday celebration for BB?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ta-bedside-vigil-Bobbi-Kristina.html#comments

"Bobby Brown's sister allegedly smacked his cousin in the head with a bottle during a hotel fight after the family gathered in Atlanta to be at his daughter Bobbi Kristina's hospital bedside.

Tina Brown hit Shayne Brown in the head with a bottle at the W. Midtown Atlanta Hotel early on Friday, according to Atlanta Police, 11Alive reported.

Shayne Brown then drove himself to a nearby hospital, where he was treated for lacerations to his head, while Tina Brown took off before police arrived, according to the report.

'The motive of the fight is unclear at this time,' a police spokesperson said.

But according to TMZ, the fight began when Shayne Brown called Tina Brown a 'crackhead'. She then reportedly spat in his face and hit him with the bottle.

The fight erupted after Bobby Brown celebrated his 46th birthday on Thursday at Ocean Prime restaurant in Atlanta with as many as 20 friends and family, E! Online reported."

"Despite the tragedy that has befallen the family this week, there was a party atmosphere, E! reported. Brown was lavished with presents, two birthday cakes and a rendition of 'Happy Birthday'.

The restaurant, which is in the upscale neighborhood of Buckhead, serves celebratory dishes including $49 twin lobster tails, Chilean sea bass with a truffle sauce for $43 and steaks for $48."

Lovely. Just lovely. I know that would be exactly what I would want to do if my child was clinging to her life. Ugh. There are just no words.

Even though it discourages me, I shouldn't be surprised. This is just a culmination of all of the dysfunction and hanger-ons that led up to this tragedy.

The surprise, I guess would have been if she had been able to rise above it all and emerge an intact adult. There are different stratas of abuse and neglect of children. It is just easier to hide it when there is affluence and handlers shielding it as much as possible.

Probably what was seen on the reality shows and magazines was just the tip of the iceberg. There will probably be more parties, name calling, finger pointing, brawls and ugliness before the baby is laid to rest. And even more to follow when the war of the estate begins.

How sad. Looks like BK is still isn't a priority, even on her possible death bed. :( Who goes out and has a big birthday celebration while their child is on life support, less than a week after a devastating incident like this? My sister had a bone marrow transplant and I spent the entire time in her hospital room with her--- over 2 months. I'm not saying they should never leave, but this seems callous to me.

IMO, a family dinner together grieving and support on my birthday would be appropriate.
I don't think I could ever 'celebrate with cake, drinks and party'....................but that is me.
My family rallies around food...........food is love kind of thing.
Hugs, kisses and crying included.
On the day my aunt died we did this for my elderly mom.
No party..............gifts came later with the cake we had frozen.

Heroin is highly addictive and withdrawal extremely painful. The drug quickly breaks down the immune system, finally leaving one sickly, extremely thin and bony and, ultimately, dead.

1. a stimulant used for rat poison which induces violent convulsions and is deadly.

found this interesting..............WH used COKE or heroine?

Because cocaine tends to decrease appetite, chronic users can become malnourished as well.

Most seriously, people who use cocaine can suffer heart attacks or strokes, which may cause sudden death. Cocaine-related deaths are often a result of the heart stopping (cardiac arrest) followed by an arrest of breathing.

So the fight broke out during a birthday celebration for BB?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ta-bedside-vigil-Bobbi-Kristina.html#comments

"Bobby Brown's sister allegedly smacked his cousin in the head with a bottle during a hotel fight after the family gathered in Atlanta to be at his daughter Bobbi Kristina's hospital bedside.

Tina Brown hit Shayne Brown in the head with a bottle at the W. Midtown Atlanta Hotel early on Friday, according to Atlanta Police, 11Alive reported.

Shayne Brown then drove himself to a nearby hospital, where he was treated for lacerations to his head, while Tina Brown took off before police arrived, according to the report.

'The motive of the fight is unclear at this time,' a police spokesperson said.

But according to TMZ, the fight began when Shayne Brown called Tina Brown a 'crackhead'. She then reportedly spat in his face and hit him with the bottle.

The fight erupted after Bobby Brown celebrated his 46th birthday on Thursday at Ocean Prime restaurant in Atlanta with as many as 20 friends and family, E! Online reported."

"Despite the tragedy that has befallen the family this week, there was a party atmosphere, E! reported. Brown was lavished with presents, two birthday cakes and a rendition of 'Happy Birthday'.

The restaurant, which is in the upscale neighborhood of Buckhead, serves celebratory dishes including $49 twin lobster tails, Chilean sea bass with a truffle sauce for $43 and steaks for $48."

Lovely. Just lovely. I know that would be exactly what I would want to do if my child was clinging to her life. Ugh. There are just no words.

And you know BB probably had to pay for all of them to eat too...

“While they’re trying not to think about her dying, both Bobby and Tyler don’t want her to die in a hospital,” our source added. “Tyler and Bobby have both discussed the possibility of moving her treatment to Tyler’s house now, but they’ve been told it’s too risky to do that at this time. They both feel like she’ll come back faster if she’s at Tyler’s home, surrounded by all of her family. They’re both in a lot of pain right now and just trying to do anything to get Bobbi better.”

HollywoodLifers, our thoughts and prayers are with Bobbi and her family.

Even though it discourages me, I shouldn't be surprised. This is just a culmination of all of the dysfunction and hanger-ons that led up to this tragedy.

The surprise, I guess would have been if she had been able to rise above it all and emerge an intact adult. There are different stratas of abuse and neglect of children. It is just easier to hide it when there is affluence and handlers shielding it as much as possible.

Probably what was seen on the reality shows and magazines was just the tip of the iceberg. There will probably be more parties, name calling, finger pointing, brawls and ugliness before the baby is laid to rest. And even more to follow when the war of the estate begins.

It's a shame BK didn't walk away from the mess while she was able.

IMO

Maybe Bobby's family pressured him to allow them all to acknowledge his birthday at a dinner. I could see that happening.

But drinking and brawling? No, just completely ridiculous and the last thing Bobby would want or need at this time. Like all families, there's always one or two in every crowd. Sad and rather base, I think.

:notgood: :tsktsk:

Bobby Brown -- Bloody Family Brawl After His Cousin Calls Sister a 'Crackhead'

As if Bobby Brown didn't have enough on his plate -- his family got into a bloody, bottle-smashing, all out melee during his birthday dinner Thursday night in Atlanta.

After Bobby left Bobbi Kristina's hospital bedside, he went to have dinner with his wife, siblings and cousins at their hotel restaurant ...where people got wasted, and things blew up. Family sources tell us one of the cousins, Shayne Brown, called Bobby's older sister Tina ... "a crackhead" ... and then she went off.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3QzBAQAao

What a bunch of low rents.

I just read an account of what police interviews say happened during Friday night into Saturday morning on my phone, will cite source later when I can find it on computer. It said NG and Max went out Friday night partying at a 'club' in Atlanta and got home to BK house at 6:30 am Saturday morning. There is an instagram pic that BK posted at 2:00am with a male 'friend' (NOT NG or ML), which was the last photo she took. So, NG and ML are out all night partying and drag their sorry behinds in at 6:30 am (probably leaving a trail of stripper glitter behind them...) and 4 hours later BK is unconscious in a tub of water?? Hmmmmmm, somethin' don't smell right about this.

Tina Brown is a real class act. She has been the one who profits from spilling dirty laundry about Whitneys and the family. By her own admission she did crack with Whitney so calling her a crackhead is fairly apt. I don't know if she still indulges since she doesn't have WH to pay for her crack binges any more but she certainly profited by selling the "bathroom crack" pic, giving interviews about doing crack with Whitney and admitting that Whitney paid for it all. Tina reported that she didn't have to pay for the crack so I presume that she probably would obtain the crack with WH's money and then do it with her.

After WH died, Tina no longer had WH to sponge off of or to do drugs with so she sold the bathroom pic for money, gave interviews with sordid details (for $$) and is suspected of being the one who took the pic of WH in her coffin and selling to to a tabloid for top dollar.

You can bet your butt if some pic of BK shows up in a tabloid or some "confidential source" gives details, Tina is a likely source. She is a pretty vile human in my opinion.

TMZ has a story about Dionne Warwick falling in the shower a week before the BK incident.
Also below that story is one about BB not wanting to let go of BK.

http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz3QzBAQAao

From the link:

It's incredible ... Dionne Warwick -- the cousin of Whitney Houston, who died in a bathtub 3 years ago and the cousin of Bobbi Kristina, who is clinging to life after almost drowning in a bathtub -- slipped and fell in her shower and ended up hospitalized for almost 2 weeks ... TMZ has learned

The timing is remarkable. The 911 call for Dionne came in at 10:19 AM on Saturday, January 24th. The 911 call for Bobbi Kristina came in exactly a week later, at 10:25 AM on Saturday, January 31st.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3R03VcJf0

That is just crazy! :crazy:

I have no medical knowledge to speak of, how in the world would you still be alive being underwater for 15 minutes or longer? This doesn't even make sense to me.

update-graphic-red-bar.jpg

10:50 AM PST -- Cops tell us the fight started over a valet parking ticket between Bobby's sister Tina and her son. Cops also say a witness told them Shayne allegedly began throwing punches at his mother after he was hit.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3R06zOXbf

I believe that she was under a good long time. And I believe that she is probably gone. If she had a chance she would be awake by now. IMO

update-graphic-red-bar.jpg

10:50 AM PST -- Cops tell us the fight started over a valet parking ticket between Bobby's sister Tina and her son. Cops also say a witness told them Shayne allegedly began throwing punches at his mother after he was hit.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3R06zOXbf

Except Shane was the one with his head bleeding after he got hit with a bottle in the head by Tina.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1