GUILTY GA - Bonny Cooner, 33, strangled, dumped in well, Franklin County, 28 Jan 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Have they even had dogs out to see if there was a scent of her actually leaving? Would think that would be the first step.

In one of the early articles it said they had K-9s out. But we haven't heard what the results were, if any.

There seems to be a large amount of important, IMO, information missing. Did the son see her before he went to school that morning? (This could narrow down the time she went missing and if she was truly gone when the BF woke up.) How does the BF know that she was last wearing jeans and a tank top? My BF wouldn't know what I wore the day before even if he had gone through all my laundry. We're any personal items missing such as cell phone, wallet, purse?

We know that the BF must have called the police sometime between the son going to school and a bit before he came home. I would personally have to say I would have waited until evening just in case my BF had forgotten to tell me someone was picking him up to go somewhere in the morning. IMO I guess I just wouldn't have panicked and called police as quickly as the BF did.

As for medical conditions she was being treated for? Maybe diabetes or epilepsy since LE felt it was important to mention?

It said family reported her missing, not the BF. Don't know if the BF called family & they called police, or if the family was trying to reach her & called the BF, got his story, and then they called police.

It said family reported her missing, not the BF. Don't know if the BF called family & they called police, or if the family was trying to reach her & called the BF, got his story, and then they called police.

Thanks I missed this part.

We're not supposed to quote from fb as it's not msm. You can link to the post/page and sometimes paraphrase a bit, but it's best to just say "go look at this comment by so and so (initials) at such and such time.
HTH

I haven't seen a thing. did some googling...not finding anything new.

We're not supposed to quote from fb as it's not msm. You can link to the post/page and sometimes paraphrase a bit, but it's best to just say "go look at this comment by so and so (initials) at such and such time.
HTH

Oops! Thank you for letting us know!

ETA: I tried to go back and edit my post where I quoted someone on FB, but I can't edit it now....if a MOD can take care of that I'd appreciate it.

Oops! Thank you for letting us know!

ETA: I tried to go back and edit my post where I quoted someone on FB, but I can't edit it now....if a MOD can take care of that I'd appreciate it.

Don't worry about it, your new and it is a common mistake. Just hit the triangle(located in the upper right hand side) on your post you copied and pasted and a box will come up. Just type in you didn't know the rules and the mods will take care of it. The're all very nice around here.

Sure hope Bonny is found soon. I'm afraid being from such a small community she may not get enough media attention.

Yes, that's what I'm afraid of too.

According to the article, it says "their" house, so my assumptions is that they do live together. Don't know how long they've been together, although there is a post from her on one of his FB pics from back in July, so possibly at least 6 months.

The FB page to help find Bonny posted this morning that there aren't any new developments & urging people to call the police if they know anything.

I am shocked that there is nothing more in the media. After following the Sarah Majoras case, it's clear that media and getting the word out is key. I am sad for those cases that have little attention.

Ok, there is a post on a fb page of the local town where her missing info is posted. Several people have responded that there are things people need to know bout her bf and that he knows.
Does not sound good. I would hope police are looking into that.
Someone suggested to look where they liked to spend time together.

Do we have a local that is "lurking" that would like to give insight? It would be greatly appreciated.

Ok, there is a post on a fb page of the local town where her missing info is posted. Several people have responded that there are things people need to know bout her bf and that he knows.
Does not sound good. I would hope police are looking into that.
Someone suggested to look where they liked to spend time together.

Can you put up a link to the local FB please? :seeya:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back