GUILTY GA - Bonny Cooner, 33, strangled, dumped in well, Franklin County, 28 Jan 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If you go back to the beginning you will see where there are a lot of posts about BS's arrests. Probably in the first two threads. An arrest for refusing to sign a ticket for not wearing a seat belt, for assault, for driving w/ a suspended license and some others...

Yes, the BF has been in trouble with LE for years. He does not have a good name in the community in which he lives. Not at all. People who had dealings with him 25 years ago have told me that he's a "punk."

So, it's just a matter of time.

So sad to read that BC is deceased. It is good that she has been located. Awaiting further details on the findings. My prayers for her family and friends.

Thank you for the update. Not to sound like the "curious cat", but since I'm a local, I am interested to hear the location where she was found. I attend church literally walking distance from the BF's house.

So sad to read this. Although I knew it wasn't likely, I was hoping she'd be found alive. Sending thoughts and prayers to her family this morning....especially her son.

My heart sank when I saw the FB post. My thoughts & prayers are with the family. So so sad. :rose:

Someone posted that BS has been arrested in South Carolina. I can't find an MSM link saying that though. They said it was on a news station.

Someone posted that BS has been arrested in South Carolina. I can't find an MSM link saying that though. They said it was on a news station.

I had the television on this morning (Sunday) and was in another room .... but clearly heard the reporter say that based on GBI.... "BF (Brent) was arrested last night in South Carolina and is being charged with murder."

Someone on the FB page reported about an hour ago that Channel 2 WSB said she had been found deceased and that BF was arrested in South Carolina.

I do NOT know if this is true.

Thanks for posting the link Cagle. I see Sheriff Stevie Thomas said Cooner’s body was discovered in an undisclosed location in Franklin County. So LE has decided not to release the location at this time.
Her body was sent to the GBI Crime Lab in Atlanta for autopsy.

Thomas would not say if Shubert went on the run once he became aware that authorities suspected foul play in Cooner’s disappearance.

“All we can say at this time is that Shubert had left the state,” Thomas said early Sunday.
Thomas said a press conference will likely take place later today.

Prayers for her family and friends. Prayers justice for this crime is swift & sure.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BaroqueBof3
Back