Found Deceased GA - Bud, 69, & June Runion, 66, McRae, 22 Jan 2015 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hindsight is always 20/20 but for a vintage car it would be better to go to a dealer or even contact a Mustang club. They are located all over the country and could connect a potential buyer with legitimate sellers.

Apparently Bud was a member of at least one club. A friend of mine is a member of a couple of clubs and Bud was known to a few members there.

WOW, yes, who starts these sleuth pages? Anyone?

This case has been solved-it was determined that a couple of low-life perps killed them-one of them worked for this couple...........AND......they murdered a single older female who was a choir director in Austin.

http://www.kvue.com/story/news/loca...-update-on-brentwood-couples-deaths/22212817/

http://www.myfoxaustin.com/story/27...or-murder-now-facing-charges-in-another-crime

As you can see-people being targeted for being trusting, having money, what have you. It's a damned trend.

I would be shocked to see he lived there, when looking at the house, its uber tiny, only 700 square ft, and has no heat. That might be fine for a country boy alone, but not with a wife and child and she looks to me to be well kept...IMHO

might be the old home place on teh 155 acres, there is a mobile home on the 4 acres, i didnt' look at the images on qpublic, just saw the house adn MH listed and outbuildings

There is an R E TOWNS on qpublic also

I would be shocked to see he lived there, when looking at the house, its uber tiny, only 700 square ft, and has no heat. That might be fine for a country boy alone, but not with a wife and child and she looks to me to be well kept...IMHO

might be the old home place on teh 155 acres, there is a mobile home on the 4 acres, i didnt' look at the images on qpublic, just saw the house adn MH listed and outbuildings

The Runions' car was found submerged in a lake near McRae in southern Georgia's Telfair County, county Sheriff Chris Steverson told a news conference. The bodies were found near the car but not in the water, and had not been positively identified, Steverson said. No information was immediately available on the cause of death, he said.

http://www.midco.net/news/read/cate...s_missing_after_long_drive_to_meet_craigsl-ap

Now I wonder which is it? Oh bad reporting drives me crazy.....IMHO

year built 1900

Improvement Information
Style Heated
Sq Ft Interior
Walls Exterior
Walls Attic
Area Sq Ft Basement
Area Sq Ft Year
Built Photo
One Family 988 Sheetrock/Panel Aluminum Siding No Attic None 1900 NA
Roof
Type Flooring
Type Heating
Type Rooms
Bedrooms/Bathrooms/Extra Plumbing Value Cond Number
Fire Pl Sketch
Tin Carpet/Tile No Heat 0/0/1.0/0 $ 12,192 Fair 0

The Runions' car was found submerged in a lake near McRae in southern Georgia's Telfair County, county Sheriff Chris Steverson told a news conference. The bodies were found near the car but not in the water, and had not been positively identified, Steverson said. No information was immediately available on the cause of death, he said.

http://www.midco.net/news/read/cate...s_missing_after_long_drive_to_meet_craigsl-ap

Now I wonder which is it? Oh bad reporting drives me crazy.....IMHO

seriously? I didnt' read a report, I listened to one, grr, he said not too far from there (the pond)

Looking at his EYES in this photo, it's Creepy!!!
I was thinking that maybe he had an accomplice, but now I am thinking maybe he did this ALL BY HIMSELF!
IMOO.
I have to agree. At first I was thinking he might have gotten mixed up in something odd, but that picture makes me think again...

This case has been solved-it was determined that a couple of low-life perps killed them-one of them worked for this couple...........AND......they murdered a single older female who was a choir director in Austin.

http://www.kvue.com/story/news/loca...-update-on-brentwood-couples-deaths/22212817/

http://www.myfoxaustin.com/story/27...or-murder-now-facing-charges-in-another-crime

As you can see-people being targeted for being trusting, having money, what have you. It's a damned trend.

a shame, a shame

welll,
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=843687835670395&id=842141039158408

UPDATE: As several of you are aware, the Telfair County Sheriff's Office just held a press conference. They positively located the Runion's vehicle this morning submerged in a body of water. Nearby they also located two bodies. The investigation is still on going and the family and I will updated you all as soon as more information is released. During this heartbreaking time I ask that you keep the family and friends in your thoughts and prayers. http://www.11alive.com/…/police-searching-for-mis…/22283503/

I am sure he said "not too far from there; and gas station mentioned

sorry guys!!

I just listened again to the live statement by SS and I didn't still hear anything about a store. Just "a short distance" from the car. :thinking:

So then he just lured them down to the pond and then drove home in his own car? this makes WAY more sense! No witnesses out there near pond either, I had too many questons about the two locations and houses near the intersection, but it was in jacksonville, so what were LE doing staking out in jacksonville ga for?? I'm really confused now,

So besides accused thief and murderer we can add super lazy to the list.
So close to his home.

I feel so bad for the Runions. Whoever did this stole them from their children, grandchildren and the rest of the family and community that loved them and they seemed to love.

That said, I can't help feeling some sorrow for Ronnie's child, his wife, parents, his whole family, too, if they had no warning signs of trouble with him. How devastating to lose beloved family members but how tragic also to be the family with the person accused, knowing so many hate your loved one and are saying horrible things. Make no mistake, if Ronnie is guilty (and I am feeling he is), I feel nothing for him.

Everyone loses when someone does such horrible things.
Get up. Earn your money honestly. Leave others and their things alone. Be respectful. Be honest. Be kind. It's really not that hard.

JMO

So besides accused thief and murderer we can add super lazy to the list.
So close to his home.

I feel so bad for the Runions. Whoever did this stole them from their children, grandchildren and the rest of the family and community that loved them and they seemed to love.

That said, I can't help feeling some sorrow for Ronnie's child, his wife, parents, his whole family, too, if they had no warning signs of trouble with him. How devastating to lose beloved family members but how tragic also to be the family with the person accused, knowing so many hate your loved one and are saying horrible things. Make no mistake, I feel if Ronnie is guilty (and I am feeling he is), I feel nothing for him.

Everyone loses when someone does such horrible things.
Get up. Earn your money honestly. Leave others and their things alone. Be respectful. Be honest. Be kind. It's really not that hard.

JMO

:clap: :lol:

So then he just lured them down to the pond and then drove home in his own car? this makes WAY more sense! No witnesses out there near pond either, I had too many questons about the two locations and houses near the intersection, but it was in jacksonville, so what were LE doing staking out in jacksonville ga for?? I'm really confused now,

I am not so sure of that part of it, I think he may have met them at a store, (that I definitely heard, even his children were aware they were meeting at a store). He may have said follow me to go look at it....I believe Bud would not follow him into a pond in the middle of nowhere, so that leads me to believe he possibly did this on his own property somewhere, then brought them to the pond. Which brings me back to my initial question, Does anyone live on that property? I know if someone took me to somewhere that was a pond with no obvious buildings and I was in my vehicle I would be for turning around and driving out of there as fast as I could go.....leads me to believe he went to a shed or barns somewhere....IMHO. I know I heard they were found at a store also, but am chalking it up to a bad article....i have tried to find it, but cannot locate it in the sea of the tons of media releases out there. IMHO

:ufo: couldnt locate the live report to listen again, sure it didnt' say at the pond near the car tho, grrr

I am not so sure of that part of it, I think he may have met them at a store, (that I definitely heard, even his children were aware they were meeting at a store). He may have said follow me to go look at it....I believe Bud would not follow him into a pond in the middle of nowhere, so that leads me to believe he possibly did this on his own property somewhere, then brought them to the pond. Which brings me back to my initial question, Does anyone live on that property? I know if someone took me to somewhere that was a pond with no obvious buildings and I was in my vehicle I would be for turning around and driving out of there as fast as I could go.....leads me to believe he went to a shed or barns somewhere....IMHO. I know I heard they were found at a store also, but am chalking it up to a bad article....i have tried to find it, but cannot locate it in the sea of the tons of media releases out there. IMHO

if i could see the meter, would could see if power is on at the MH, I do not know, but google the proepty, you can see the mh, maybe cars in the driveway, will check out spokeo

I think this was 100% a premeditated, cold-blooded murder for whatever cash and other valuables the Runions had with them when they arrived in Jacksonville. (I told ya'll about Jacksonville at the beginning!!)

And the idiot(s) thought the phone couldn't be traced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karen Simmons Guinn