Found Deceased GA - Bud, 69, & June Runion, 66, McRae, 22 Jan 2015 #1 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so now we ALL know that there is no trunk in an Envoy. Fox News reported that they found the vehicle in a shallow pond, but nobody was inside of it.

Now........what did he do with the Runion's ?

Correct, there is really no "trunk" to speak of. I own a 2003 Envoy and I cannot think of any way a person could be anywhere inside of the vehicle and not be noticed just with a quick visual inspection.

Thanks, m1nn0w. That's what I thought. I have a 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee, and you can see anything inside with visual inspection.

If this pond is close to his home, he risked being seen driving the vehicle to dispose of it. If its not close to his home, then how did he get back home? That would implicate someone else who would have picked him up? I am waiting to hear this ponds location, I think it will be telling. And if they are alive and tied up, who is watching over them now that he is in custody. If they are deceased, I think they will not be far from the pond...IMHO

I think it's kinda sketchy for the news to report that (vehicle found in pond), when it actually has not been confirmed by the SO.
Perhaps they have found evidence in the car that may or may not indicate the couple is alive, but is waiting to notify the family before the news/reporters.

I think it's kinda sketchy for the news to report that (vehicle found in pond), when it actually has not been confirmed by the SO.
Perhaps they have found evidence in the car that may or may not indicate the couple is alive, but is waiting to notify the family before the news/reporters.

one quick video report, the reporter asked if SS would report the whereabouts of the car and he would not

and reporters are probably hanging around and report what they see, not sure LE can force them NOT to due to freedom of speech, but they could comply if asked??

I do not think this was an implication of them being gone/passed. I think this was an area people perhaps are parking for the search, I don't know, just did not have a feel this was a crime scene location to he honest...I could be wrong....IMHO

They usually will have an ambulance standing by if searchers are going into deeply wooded areas where they can possible get hurt. Not seriously but they may fall and have a sprained ankle or deep scratches that need to be tended to......

My feelings are that if his father brought him in, then he is going to talk. Thank God the family is not trying to cover for him as we have seen before, at least that is the assumption I have.

if it were my child, I would have done the same as mr. t sr after making sure he had a lawyer.

That does happen though. National news channels do have their inside sources and Jonathan Sierre is from the area where the Runions are from, generally. I do trust JS, and he is a very credible reporter.

The Sheriff did not deny that their car has been found.

Sophia Danner-Okotie retweeted
Karli Barnett ‏@KarliBarnett 9m9 minutes ago

2 tow trucks also just went down Webb Cemetery Road and a helicopter has been hovering over

Karli Barnett ‏@KarliBarnett 31m31 minutes ago

Law enforcement vehicles have been going up Webb Cemetary Rd. Same street where we believe suspect's father lives. Road blocked @13wmaznews
0 replies 1 retweet 0 favorites

The Sheriff indicated RT had no criminal history (paraphrasing) 'that would indicate' for such a crime. I'm betting he's had scuffles with LE but had never exhibited felony behavior ... that's why the Sheriff seemed hesitant or shocked.

Motive? Money, no doubt.

Is RT married? Where's the wife?

wow, i posted a map earlier on webb cemetery rd, large pond on that road north of RT home, also looked like a small containment pond,it was kind of green/blue water, not a pool, wonder if that's where

Karli Barnett ‏@KarliBarnett 31m31 minutes ago

Law enforcement vehicles have been going up Webb Cemetary Rd. Same street where we believe suspect's father lives. Road blocked @13wmaznews
0 replies 1 retweet 0 favorites

is that the suspect or the suspect father's land?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kr1230