Found Deceased GA - Bud, 69, & June Runion, 66, McRae, 22 Jan 2015 #1 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Sheriff indicated RT had no criminal history (paraphrasing) 'that would indicate' for such a crime. I'm betting he's had scuffles with LE but had never exhibited felony behavior ... that's why the Sheriff seemed hesitant or shocked.

Motive? Money, no doubt.

Is RT married? Where's the wife?

1.Yes he is
2. No Clue (People were posting her personal information on the Bud & June Facebook page).

If the R's could be rescued LE already would be on their way ... there would be no reason for RT to be silent. This is not good. This is now a matter of RT coming clean with information. I would not be surprised if a recovery effort was under way now or will be soon. We'll know by evening...

On the FB page it was reported that the daughter of the Runions said her parents didn't take money with them.

I have never seen a Find FB page with so many comments in such a short amount of time. It warms my heart.
I just pray they are still alive.

(Omg just checking in, I see 104 Guests, there must be a development, going back to read :scared:)

If the R's could be rescued LE already would be on their way ... there would be no reason for RT to be silent. This is not good. This is now a matter of RT coming clean with information. I would not be surprised if a recovery effort was under way now or will be soon. We'll know by evening...

If he has a lawyer OR a bit of sense he won't tell them where to find a darn thing until a plea deal has been reached and signed off on.

I wonder if a presser will be coming soon? I accidentally left the live link up at http://www.13wmaz.com/videos/news/local/2013/11/12/3455451/ and heard talking as I was cleaning...thought I was going nuts until my cat started to get frazzled. There is a lot of chatter going on in the background.

I am so glad they have the suspect and the SUV. I wonder if the Runions did not take money with them....there is a chance he has them somewhere. Maybe he thought he could get money out of their accounts? This just seems so senseless. I just don't understand. He would have known that they were just preparing to look and not purchase.

Oh, reporters are hooking up and expecting an update, but looks like LE is removing tent from RV set up.

Hoping and praying that Bud and June are still alive. This case is heartbreaking.

On the FB page it was reported that the daughter of the Runions said her parents didn't take money with them.

I've never purchased anything on Craigslist, but wouldn't you want to have some money with you to purchase the item, if you like it, and didn't want to pass it up, or have someone else get it?

Hoping and praying that Bud and June are still alive. This case is heartbreaking.

It really is. Seeing how happy they are in their pictures and how loved they are on Facebook, it is so painful to imagine that a heartless individual would bring harm to them. I want to stick around but I can feel my blood pressure rising!

I wonder if a presser will be coming soon? I accidentally left the live link up at http://www.13wmaz.com/videos/news/local/2013/11/12/3455451/ and heard talking as I was cleaning...thought I was going nuts until my cat started to get frazzled. There is a lot of chatter going on in the background.

I am so glad they have the suspect and the SUV. I wonder if the Runions did not take money with them....there is a chance he has them somewhere. Maybe he thought he could get money out of their accounts? This just seems so senseless. I just don't understand. He would have known that they were just preparing to look and not purchase.

Oh, reporters are hooking up and expecting an update, but looks like LE is removing tent from RV set up.

According to WMAZ's FB page, they will be giving another update shortly.

I've never purchased anything on Craigslist, but wouldn't you want to have some money with you to purchase the item, if you like it, and didn't want to pass it up, or have someone else get it?

maybe they'd withdraw it in a bank in or near mcrae, if they bought it?

I wonder if this is a good sign..those beside the RV seem to be in a good mood. Laughing, smoking a cig, taking photos of the press with their phones, etc. Perhaps the Runions have been found alive or clues that lead them to believe they are?

I wonder if they planned to go get a cashiers check from the bank if they decided to buy the car... that is what most folks do.

I can't help but wonder if he was reading here last night, saw our maps of Webb Cemetery Road knew it was only a matter of time, that the whole country would be looking for him...etc etc

I can barely breathe.

If he turned himself in, wouldn't he have already led investigators to the Runions if they were alive? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleepingpillsstore