Resolved GA - Butts Co, Human Remains in Suitcase along I-75, Dec 2017 - Name withheld

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes, the article is about both of them. Sketch artist is the one for this UID.

Oh, Ok. I didn't notice that they mentioned both. It has some good info on how they make the sketches. I just saw the sketch and didn't want anyone to be confused by it being a different case.

Oh, Ok. I didn't notice that they mentioned both. It has some good info on how they make the sketches. I just saw the sketch and didn't want anyone to be confused by it being a different case.
Thanks for pointing it out, I didn’t think about that!

I wonder if LE thinks both cases are the works of a serial killer.

I was thinking the same thing. Her chin in not quite the same and nose is slightly different. I wonder why the artist made the drawing with her hand on her chin? It makes it harder to see the face shape of the UID. JMO.

Maybe there wasn’t a lower mandible?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking the same thing. Her chin in not quite the same and nose is slightly different. I wonder why the artist made the drawing with her hand on her chin? It makes it harder to see the face shape of the UID. JMO.

According to the article Cybervampira posted:

"I put her hand up there to draw attention to the fact that her teeth were very unique and I actually had those teeth to look at, which is rare because a lot of times the teeth will be missing."

http://www.wspa.com/news/forensic-a...-suitcase-in-sketch-based-on-bones/1147275973

Cox,Kimberly M. 08/15/2014 Suwanee, GA 41 last seen at the Motel 6 in Suwanee, Georgia. Her vehicle was left inthe parking lot. Gap in front teeth/ Tattoo “heart” left breast/DNA tests notcomplete, no dentals https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/38040/3?current_page=physical_characteristics

If you look closer to the picture of Kimberly you can see that she has a discolored front tooth (not seen in sketch) and besides the gap more space between the other teeth on the left side.

Attachments

• UID Butts county GA suitcase dec 2017.jpg
    UID Butts county GA suitcase dec 2017.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 31
  • thumb_73051.jpeg
    thumb_73051.jpeg
    2.6 KB · Views: 104
My attempt at a side-by-side:

attachment.php

Do we still think this could be Rosselys?

I wouldn't say immediately no. She has an obvious gap and some kind of "droopiness" of the eyes. Nose is soft tissue so always hard to reconstruct. Nose UID seems to be more turned up than Rosselys. What is bothering me is that UID seems to have not only a gap between the front teeth but also seems to have more space between the other teeth where Rosselys' teeth seem closer to each other.

I found this missing lady on Namus, Matrice Washington. She has a scars on her right leg, which could be consistent with Jane Doe's "Well healed fracture on distal (lower) right tibia and fibula". She has a large spacing between front teeth, as well as similar eyes. She's been missing from Detroit, MI for about 10 years.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/10634/0

attachment.php
attachment.php

What do you think? Dentals are available but not entered and DNA tests are complete, but doesn't say entered, either.

Attachments

• UID Butts county GA suitcase dec 2017 1.jpg
    UID Butts county GA suitcase dec 2017 1.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 267
  • Matrice Washington.png
    Matrice Washington.png
    114.2 KB · Views: 269
I found this missing lady on Namus, Matrice Washington. She has a scars on her right leg, which could be consistent with Jane Doe's "Well healed fracture on distal (lower) right tibia and fibula". She has a large spacing between front teeth, as well as similar eyes. She's been missing from Detroit, MI for about 10 years.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/10634/0

attachment.php
attachment.php

What do you think? Dentals are available but not entered and DNA tests are complete, but doesn't say entered, either.

Thanks, very good finding.

Missing Person Case

attachment.php
attachment.php

Did you ever send this in coffeeandacig? If not, you should. Looks like a good possible match.

Did you ever send this in coffeeandacig? If not, you should. Looks like a good possible match.

Hi Gardener1850. I didn't send it in because, (when the public had access) it said that dentals were available but not entered, and DNA available but didn't say entered.
Since Namus no longer allows the public to see the information, I have no way of knowing if they're available now.
Do you think I should go ahead and submit anyway?

Hi Gardener1850. I didn't send it in because, (when the public had access) it said that dentals were available but not entered, and DNA available but didn't say entered.
Since Namus no longer allows the public to see the information, I have no way of knowing if they're available now.
Do you think I should go ahead and submit anyway?

Yes, I think so. She is the closest suggestion to the sketch that I've seen. And she has leg scarring that could indicate a match too. JMO.

I submitted this one today, for Veverly Ann Mitchell from GA. She is a little outside the age range but man, she looks exactly like the UID

annmitchell.jpg

That is a crazy resemblance, but Veverly was last seen on Christmas Day 2017 at a relative's house. This UID was found as skeletal remains on 12/28/17. If all that is accurate, it seems unlikely that our UID is her.

That is a crazy resemblance, but Veverly was last seen on Christmas Day 2017 at a relative's house. This UID was found as skeletal remains on 12/28/17. If all that is accurate, it seems unlikely that our UID is her.
yea, that would have to be a VERY fast decomp in order to become bones in a couple of days. Police said the suitcase was left there for quite awhile

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli
Back